Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The United States Presidential election thread.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 77, 78, 79  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:19 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Biden will win, cos I heard some bloke on a talk radio station with some mathematical formula he'd come up with at a conference, where he met a Russian earthquake scientist, and used his idea to come up with a load of maths and there are 13 key indicators of something

oh, I dunno, he sounded convincing and apparently has called every election since Reagan

tldr: Some bloke on the radio who I didn't fact check his credentials said Biden would win. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:10 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

I will, however, predict that if he does win then Trump won't be gracious in defeat. I'm betting on a full toys out of the pram tantrum. The man has been a disgrace to high office and I can't see that changing on little bit. Laughing

Whereas I'm predicting if Biden loses, the radical left will be far worse than just ungracious in defeat. And since the radical left seems to include just about everyone from Harris (the Democrat candidate in all but name) on down, it doesn't bode well for America either way.

Harris now openly talking of a policy of equity Brick Wall
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:32 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Americans voting for Biden is not just turkeys voting for Christmas. It's turkeys plucking themselves, basting themselves, turning on the oven and shoving sage and onion stuffing up their arses before leaping onto the roasting pan and pulling the oven door closed behind them Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:34 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

There's no actual scientific medical evidence to support the wild claims about Biden's mental state.

Laughing

Edit: Actually, that might be the wrong reaction. This might be more appropriate:

Shocked

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:53 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

There's no actual scientific medical evidence to support the wild claims about Biden's mental state.

Laughing

Edit: Actually, that might be the wrong reaction. This might be more appropriate:

Shocked

Until he undergoes a professional evaluation, it's just rumour and more specifically, smear tactics. So unlike the Trump mob eh? Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:55 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

I will, however, predict that if he does win then Trump won't be gracious in defeat. I'm betting on a full toys out of the pram tantrum. The man has been a disgrace to high office and I can't see that changing on little bit. Laughing

Whereas I'm predicting if Biden loses, the radical left will be far worse than just ungracious in defeat. And since the radical left seems to include just about everyone from Harris (the Democrat candidate in all but name) on down, it doesn't bode well for America either way.

"Radical left" in America Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's anyone with an opinion even slightly to the left of Ghengis Khan Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:56 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

So you are happy with equity introduced as a matter of policy?
If so, how would you implement such a policy?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:00 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Until he undergoes a professional evaluation, it's just rumour and more specifically, smear tactics. So unlike the Trump mob eh? Laughing

I'm not laughing at whether you think Biden is senile or not. I'm laughing at your cult of science. Thankfully, I don't see it from too many real scientists.

Smear tactics from the Trump camp eh? Laughing
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:02 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

I'm not laughing at whether you think Biden is senile or not. I'm laughing at your cult of science. Thankfully, I don't see it from too many real scientists.

Smear tactics from the Trump camp eh? Laughing

Medicine is a branch of science though Razz
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

I'm happy with social equality as a policy. Introducing that in the land of the divided might be a problem though.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:06 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
I predict the swamp and it's pathologically cognitive fanboys will be relying on post election riots courtesy of their orc horde of BLM, Antifa, Shut Down DC, Sunrise Movement et al.
These will be assisted by the prepared 'Red Mirage' delegitimising narrative peddled by the fake media and remaining deep state minions.
Also expect a legal assault on election integrity by an already assembled army of lawyers.
Killary has instructed sleepy Joe not to concede under any circumstances, and the swamp's last gasp will be ugly and ruthless.
Enjoy the show.

Speaking of smear tactics...

Still, objectivity was never your strong suit was it. Wink Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:07 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Until he undergoes a professional evaluation, it's just rumour

What if Biden refuses to allow a medical evaluation to be carried out on him?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:08 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Speaking of hypocrisy... Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:10 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

I'm happy with social equality as a policy.

I didn't say equality. I said equity. So what is your reply to that? Harris has explicitly stated that EQUITY is what she wishes to implement.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:10 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

Until he undergoes a professional evaluation, it's just rumour

The last I checked, anyone has the right to refuse unnecessary medical treatment. I seem to remember someone on here going against medical advice on various vaccinations... Razz Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:11 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

Speaking of hypocrisy... Laughing

Why yes I was Razz

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:11 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Americans voting for Biden is not just turkeys voting for Christmas. It's turkeys plucking themselves, basting themselves, turning on the oven and shoving sage and onion stuffing up their arses before leaping onto the roasting pan and pulling the oven door closed behind them Laughing

62% income taxes in NY for high earners if Biden wins. And they wonder why the rich are leaving for Texas...

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

I'm happy with social equality as a policy.

I didn't say equality. I said equity. So what is your reply to that? Harris has explicitly stated that EQUITY is what she wishes to implement.

She won't be the power holder though will she?

It also depends on how she defines equity - I suspect she meant equitable and I'm fine with that too.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:14 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

The last I checked, anyone has the right to refuse unnecessary medical treatment. I seem to remember someone on here going against medical advice on various vaccinations... Razz Laughing

Maybe you think I'm running for POTUS Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:15 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

Your fingers slipped on the last two letters Wink Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

It also depends on how she defines equity - I suspect she meant equitable and I'm fine with that too.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/naivety

You suspect? That's handy for you Laughing
How would you implement a policy of equity?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:19 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Your fingers slipped on the last two letters Wink Razz

Your argument has fallen apart Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:21 - 03 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/naivety

You suspect? That's handy for you Laughing
How would you implement a policy of equity?

Why? I'm not running for president either. Razz
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 146 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 77, 78, 79  Next
Page 2 of 79