Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Coronavirus -archive

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:44 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
JackButler wrote:
Do nurses really cry?

I mean, a career that has its very basis in death?

For TV interviews as part of the psychological warfare they do.

Everyone should read this to know what's *probably* going on.
Everything that has happened the past 12 months has been planned and staged.
https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/18/why-i-became-a-covid-denier/

Psychological warfare. Rolling Eyes

Yes yes of course... Laughing

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:48 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
JackButler wrote:
Do nurses really cry?

Certainly not normal behaviour is it????

All we need now is for someone to recognise the crisis actors . . . .

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:51 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should point out that I'm not against mask wearing, I just think people should be a lot less self-riteous about it.

I feel the same way about motorcycle helmets. It's better to take steps to avoid a crash than rely on a piece of expanded polystyrene to mitigate the damage when you have one.

PPE is the measure of last resort, not the solution to the problem.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:15 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

I feel the same way about motorcycle helmets. It's better to take steps to avoid a crash than rely on a piece of expanded polystyrene to mitigate the damage when you have one.

The way I have always looked at it & a point I make to anyone wanting to discuss "which helmet to buy". The off that will kill you has no respect for the quality of your helmet, if you hit your head hard enough you will die.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:37 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
Do nurses really cry?

This ingenue act of yours ... Brick Wall Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:40 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
JackButler wrote:
Do nurses really cry?

Everyone should read this to know what's *probably* going on.
Everything that has happened the past 12 months has been planned and staged.
https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/18/why-i-became-a-covid-denier/

Interesting analysis...

1. The government and mainstream media narrative - I don't know anyone who believes this, maybe right at the start.

2. The Government have not followed the right science and have acted disproportionally - this is most people I think. Successive governments have form for cocking stuff up. I always recall the "21 units for men, 14 for women" put about with regards to alcohol consumption: numbers plucked from the air as they sounded convincing, no basis in scientific fact. And there's always the Yes Minister take:

https://youtu.be/tHSKx7AOnBs

3. Covid-19 is being used as a vehicle to implement a new social and economic agenda - and this is where we panic buy tin-foil Sad

As with the previous point all the evidence so far is that the last person you'd ask to organise a piss-up in a brewery is a politician or civil servant. Maybe there are super villains out there arching their fingers in big leather chairs but they still need minions to implement such things...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1331215386633756675/NodbPVQv_400x400.jpg

Ignorance, greed and corruption will trump any grand plan Smile

And then the article wanders off into fantasy land Sad Bonus points for attacking Piers Morgan wherever possible though.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:51 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and how do we feel about The Office For National Statistics? First graph for 2020 is particularly off-message:

https://i.imgur.com/pmjLwUq.png
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid192020incharts/2020-12-18

Even without a discussion on "do Covid related deaths really mean someone died of Covid?" excess deaths this winter are not anywhere need as dramatic as March/April 2020. You can dig into the raw figures for January 2021 and you might not realise Covid was a thing, just looking at the numbers Thinking

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:06 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

3. Covid-19 is being used as a vehicle to implement a new social and economic agenda - and this is where we panic buy tin-foil Sad

As with the previous point all the evidence so far is that the last person you'd ask to organise a piss-up in a brewery is a politician or civil servant. Maybe there are super villains out there arching their fingers in big leather chairs but they still need minions to implement such things...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1331215386633756675/NodbPVQv_400x400.jpg

Ignorance, greed and corruption will trump any grand plan Smile

And then the article wanders off into fantasy land Sad Bonus points for attacking Piers Morgan wherever possible though.

I actually do believe that the deep state exists, in fact I truly believe there exists more than one deep state. Too much has happened that 'right thinking' people cannot possibly ignore. Here's where we get into tin hat territory. I believe in 3 definate deep states, possibly 4.

2 of them are currently in a state of cold war.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:07 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

You must have seen it & you must have thought it strange?

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a lot like Blue pill or Red Pill.
Some clearly don't want to know the truth or would rather go along with the plans for their future so as to not stand out from the crowd.

Everyone should always believe the nice people at the BBC and Sky News, and try to watch every bulletin so as to stay fully programmed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:37 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
It's a lot like Blue pill or Red Pill.
Some clearly don't want to know the truth or would rather go along with the plans for their future so as to not stand out from the crowd.

Everyone should always believe the nice people at the BBC and Sky News, and try to watch every bulletin so as to stay fully programmed

I much prefer Douglas Adam's take on the subject, the S E P, or "someone else's problem". A much more expansive philosophy than a mere binary A or B.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:42 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if we're all entered automatically onto the DNA database with the used needle from our named vaccination slot.

PARANOIA. Step away from it before it eats you up.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:14 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry chaps. There's another virus round the corner waiting to be released if covid doesn't cull enough undesirables.

The other virus that worries Asia. The death rate for Nipah virus is up to 75% and it has no vaccine.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20210106-nipah-virus-how-bats-could-cause-the-next-pandemic?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:30 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Don't worry chaps. There's another virus round the corner waiting to be released if covid doesn't cull enough undesirables.

The other virus that worries Asia. The death rate for Nipah virus is up to 75% and it has no vaccine.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20210106-nipah-virus-how-bats-could-cause-the-next-pandemic?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

Just wear your mask and you'll be fine Smile

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 15:12 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a slightly more serious note than what the current trend seems to be . . .

This is not Virus X & we knew that from a very early stage.

How long do you reckon we all have to live if they do decide to unleash Virus X upon us???

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:56 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
"21 units for men, 14 for women" put about with regards to alcohol consumption

Damn, I've got some catching up to do Shocked

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:33 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
hellkat wrote:

You must have seen it & you must have thought it strange?

What, your dodgy act?
Yeah.

or the fact that even nurses (and doctors for that matter) have emotions that they struggle to deal with?

Not at all.
I used to work in a place where doctors could self-refer when they got super-stressed or with emotional problems, so what I am aware of is that there is a huge rejection of the notion of being ill, its obligatory to be seen to be coping, and if you do have psychological issues, nobody dares admit it.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:47 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
"21 units for men, 14 for women" put about with regards to alcohol consumption

Damn, I've got some catching up to do Shocked

Hate to break it to you: that's per week Wink

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 22:18 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's 14 for each now but the health officials are saying there's no safe limit due to cancers and other health damage.

Easy-X wrote:
If the lockdown(s) get any worse I'm tempted to order up some arm surplus hazmat suit and wander round my local Sainsbury... just for the memes Wink

Someone beat you to it when this first started and they did their shopping with a scuba tank and mask. Ironically I'm sure plenty of people couldn't care less about looking silly compared to being under lockdown at this point in time.

Riejufixing wrote:

You, unlike that stupid "mask protest" woman who was booted out of Sainsburys yesterday because she would not leave when they asked her, probably be OK doing that, as long as it included some sort of face covering.

If you had your hazmat suit it on wouldn't matter how many protesters were there.
So chop, chop, suit up boyo.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:00 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
On a slightly more serious note than what the current trend seems to be . . .

This is not Virus X & we knew that from a very early stage.

How long do you reckon we all have to live if they do decide to unleash Virus X upon us???

Why do 'they' need to release a virus? I'd say that you might want to check out the poisons used to grow your high yield foodstuffs and the chemicals in your water supply if you have lifespan concerns.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:12 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

Why do 'they' need to release a virus? I'd say that you might want to check out the poisons used to grow your high yield foodstuffs and the chemicals in your water supply if you have lifespan concerns.

Or reconsider motorcycles as your choice of hobby/transport...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:14 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A question.....

If there are as many as up to 5 million ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶e̶n̶s̶ non citizens (tm. Joe Biden) in the UK (figures according to food consumed collated by the major supermarkets) what do you think will happen?

Many will say they should be given citizenship so they will come forward and be vaccinated. (I'm pretty sure this won't happen until after the census is taken though because the official figures when published showing the numbers involved will promote the biggest right wing surge in British politics ever.)

Do we unofficially use them as the base for herd immunity and let them be carriers. (maybe a little bit unethical but hey, they shouldn't be here).

Just ignore them completely and hope they go away (normal government policy).

Answers (and my phone number) on a postcard to Pretty Patel. Thumbs Up

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:37 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

It might not be but it certainly will become so. The Victorianistas (Tories) will use the massive financial hole to further their aim to create a high tech version of Victorian era Britain. Look at what a godsend the 2008 banking crash was for that agenda.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:55 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

It might not be but it certainly will become so. The Victorianistas (Tories) will use the massive financial hole to further their aim to create a high tech version of Victorian era Britain. Look at what a godsend the 2008 banking crash was for that agenda.

I tend to agree, doling out choice PPE contracts to chums was only the start. Imagine:

https://i.imgflip.com/4ut951.jpg

Laughing

Scotsrick
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 12:32 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
A question.....

If there are as many as up to 5 million ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶e̶n̶s̶ non citizens (tm. Joe Biden) in the UK (figures according to food consumed collated by the major supermarkets) what do you think will happen?

Many will say they should be given citizenship so they will come forward and be vaccinated. (I'm pretty sure this won't happen until after the census is taken though because the official figures when published showing the numbers involved will promote the biggest right wing surge in British politics ever.)

Do we unofficially use them as the base for herd immunity and let them be carriers. (maybe a little bit unethical but hey, they shouldn't be here).

Just ignore them completely and hope they go away (normal government policy).

Answers (and my phone number) on a postcard to Pretty Patel. Thumbs Up

5 million is way above any estimate I can find.

Have you got a link for that?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 95 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
Page 131 of 172