Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The United States Presidential election thread.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:16 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found Rebel's post highly entertaining. I hope he doesn't retreat to some basement for the next few years, apparently one has become recently vacant Smile

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:58 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I found Rebel's post highly entertaining. I hope he doesn't retreat to some basement for the next few years, apparently one has become recently vacant Smile

If I were him I'd take a broom with me because all bets are off as to whether Kellyanne Conway has been let out yet...

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 23:57 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
Poor “Rebel” the Trump fetishist, who will forever be the “little boy who cried wolf”.
Nothing of any note note came from your constant stream of QANON/Alt Right/ White Supremacist, bullshit fantasies, that can only be described as a torrent of unsubstantiated drivel, parotted by you for your own self agrandisment!

I wonder what you must think of their news corporations if you are this bothered about some opinions on the internet.

There were plenty of plausible avenues of fraud as proved in this thread and that makes it an unsafe election result even if we were to ignore everything else that happened that year.

Ste wrote:
https://howbidenstoletheelection.com/

Vote printer go Brrrrrrrrrr.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:03 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:

There were plenty of plausible avenues of fraud as proved in this thread and that makes it an unsafe election result even if we were to ignore everything else that happened that year.

No, there weren't. There were plenty of conspiracy theories and a lot of Trump wailing "no fairrrrrrrr I wanted to winnnnnnn" but no actual fraud. All of the cases failed for lack of actual case.

Jmoan wrote:
Ste wrote:
https://howbidenstoletheelection.com/

Vote printer go Brrrrrrrrrr.

What you mean is voters go Bidennnnnnnnnnnnn. Laughing

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:15 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herp de derp. Laughing

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-55746304

The poor little snowflakes, how many fucks do they suppose non-morons give?
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:53 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Bidens now sworn in and 'Murica is still a poverty ridden s#ithole. So it goes.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:53 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Or that troops on parade turned their back to the Bidang motorcade?

So what direction do you think any threat would be coming from?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:46 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Or that troops on parade turned their back to the Bidang motorcade?

So what direction do you think any threat would be coming from?

His vice president.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:06 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
No I haven't 'slunk off', I no longer get notified of replies. Very nice, not having to endure Islander's child of darkness obduracy, or the occasional frothing spleen vent from Sid, who I think has been forgetting to wear his Sombrero again.
Did anyone else notice the cult witch had a filofax between her palm and the inverted crucifix Bible she swore in on? Or that troops on parade turned their back to the Bidang motorcade? Joe had to arrange his own aircraft and security btw. A historic first, and troops are still arriving in DC.

Ah and he's back with yet more conspiracy nonsense. It seems QAnon is pretty much imploding with their predictions shown to be utter nonsense. How's that one working out for you? Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:47 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
So Bidens now sworn in and 'Murica is still a poverty ridden s#ithole. So it goes.

Tim Pool made this same point. If you want to pin everything wrong in the world on orange ppl what do you do when they're gone?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:21 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
If you want to pin everything wrong in the world on orange ppl what do you do when they're gone?

Easy. You say, due to the previous administration our work is not going to be easy, there is much left for us to fix, etc etc.
In this country, there are still people blaming Thatcher and other past leaders for the problems we have. In America, it's popular to go all the way back to the founding fathers now. You never have to accept any blame yourself, there's always someone else you can pin it on with a little imagination.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:53 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Tim Pool made this same point. If you want to pin everything wrong in the world on orange ppl what do you do when they're gone?

Blame the yellow people. It's how Trump rolled.
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:14 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
I wondered how long it would be before the children of Syria started paying the price for this cabal puppet fraud.

https://mynews.one/it-only-took-24-hours-us-sends-major-convoys-into-syria-russian-moving-convoys-to-intercept/

mynews.one - follow me on parler eh? Sounds credible Laughing

A search of credible sources (AP and Reuters) shows no such story exists - there's a surprise eh? Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:29 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
I wondered how long it would be before the children of Syria started paying the price for this cabal puppet fraud.

https://mynews.one/it-only-took-24-hours-us-sends-major-convoys-into-syria-russian-moving-convoys-to-intercept/

Interesting, but there's is no other source with this story. Either 'The Daily Street News' has the best correspondents or they've spent too long in the website's 'Extraordinary & Conspiracy' and 'Weed' sections.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:34 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Rebel wrote:

Interesting, but there's is no other source with this story. Either 'The Daily Street News' has the best correspondents or they've spent too long in the website's 'Extraordinary & Conspiracy' and 'Weed' sections.

I heard something about it from a completely different source, but I still wouldn't say it's exactly confirmed.
That's the thing about internet news sources. There aren't many that are trustworthy - best to wait until a few are talking about any particular story, then you get some idea of the factuality of it, although details can still be shaky. But then, you never really get the full picture, never really have with any news sources. It can take years for that, and sometimes you never find out. I do however suspect that Biden's presidency will be watched very closely by many, especially as so much of MSM has gone totally down the toilet and in America, they all seem to be fawning over their new 'saviour' Rolling Eyes
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:03 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=us+sends+major+convoys+into+syria&atb=v199-1&ia=web&iai=r1-5&page=1&sexp=%7B%22cdrexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prodexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prdsdexp%22%3A%22c%22%2C%22biaexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22msvrtexp%22%3A%22b%22%7D

All of the news sources quoting that article here are fruitloop conspiracy sites. Laughing Laughing

Like I said, nothing at all on the credible sources. Razz

Fruitloop's gonna fruitloop.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:13 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=us+sends+major+convoys+into+syria&atb=v199-1&ia=web&iai=r1-5&page=1&sexp=%7B%22cdrexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prodexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prdsdexp%22%3A%22c%22%2C%22biaexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22msvrtexp%22%3A%22b%22%7D

All of the news sources quoting that article here are fruitloop conspiracy sites. Laughing Laughing

Also check the dates.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:49 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Islander wrote:

Also check the dates.

Yep I did. Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:59 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Like I said, nothing at all on the credible sources.

Otoh, your idea of credible sources has been, let's say, questionable too Laughing

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:26 - 22 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:

Considering that the Trump administration tried convincing the gullible that there were between 200 and 400 troops in Syria when actual counts were around 900 you might want to have a little think about who was being had by whom. Thinking

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:46 - 25 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump's gone, there was no fraud, there was no day of reckoning, no draining of the swamp, no Q-Anon horsemen of the Q-Apocalypse, no nothing.

All you Trump cultists were suckered in by the blatant lies of a known conman and you're still clutching onto it like desperate lost children. It's just embarrassing. This is worse than the bitcoin "cryptocurrency will take over" thread for sheer naivety.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:20 - 25 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't support Trump in any way but there's almost a deliberate blindness to what gave him so much penetration into the political scene. Trump is not responsible for just how fertile the ground was that he was able to plant seeds in.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:45 - 25 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Trump's gone, there was no fraud, there was no day of reckoning, no draining of the swamp, no Q-Anon horsemen of the Q-Apocalypse, no nothing.

All you Trump cultists were suckered in by the blatant lies of a known conman and you're still clutching onto it like desperate lost children. It's just embarrassing. This is worse than the bitcoin "cryptocurrency will take over" thread for sheer naivety.

Fuck off commie Razz
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 62 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
Page 67 of 79