BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Help

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

Deltaman
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 01:53 - 12 Dec 2020    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

Hi I’m new to the forum. I have tried to ask a member about something he is selling that I’d like to buy. I pm’d the member but it’s now telling me I’m spam. Really?
How can I communicate with the member to chat about buying his goods? I am genuinely interested and I’m not spam..
Can a moderator help me please.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:37 - 12 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karma system I'd imagine. Join in a couple of conversations on here just for a couple of posts and see what happens.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Deltaman
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 11:06 - 12 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Karma system I'd imagine. Join in a couple of conversations on here just for a couple of posts and see what happens.

Thanks buddy, I guess I will pick it up as I go. No idea what Kama is yet though😌

Deltaman
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 11:17 - 12 Dec 2020    Post subject: Member Reply with quote

I am trying to get in touch with member BUZZX6R. For some reason the site won’t let me, very frustrating... can someone ask him to contact me please. He has something i want to buy. Thanks guys.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 12 Dec 2020    Post subject: Re: Member Reply with quote

Deltaman wrote:
I am trying to get in touch with member BUZZX6R. For some reason the site won’t let me, very frustrating... can someone ask him to contact me please. He has something i want to buy. Thanks guys.

I've dropped him a link to this thread Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Deltaman
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 13:59 - 12 Dec 2020    Post subject: Re: Member Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Deltaman wrote:

I've dropped him a link to this thread Thumbs Up

Thanks buddy

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:43 - 12 Dec 2020    Post subject: Re: Member Reply with quote

Deltaman wrote:

Thanks buddy

Dude just PM'd me to say: Sorry, it's sold now.

So yeah Laughing

Anyway, go here and get this:

https://securityforbikes.com/proddetail.php?prod=TorcAnchor

I have a couple of these installed and they're the business Thumbs Up

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50536160076_e9db299f69_b.jpg

ThunderRat
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 02:48 - 31 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why is this Karma shite so special? Looking at a few older posts folk do seem to get a tad hung up about it. It is along the lines of Facebook likes but the more green/yellow dots under your name the more special you feel?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:34 - 31 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderRat wrote:
So why is this Karma shite so special? Looking at a few older posts folk do seem to get a tad hung up about it. It is along the lines of Facebook likes but the more green/yellow dots under your name the more special you feel?

First rule of BCF is you don't talk about karma Tut Tut

It has limited scope these days - newbie spambots don't get banned by it and sock accounts / shitposters can be hammered by multiple users and still not go black.

It does to some extent the moronic, poor spelling / grammar, short response type poster, as if you're red blobbing then you can't just post one word answers.

Otherwise, these days, not much to get caught up on (if there ever was back in the day).

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:48 - 31 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karma is Meaningless at BCF.

Wankers have more gold blobs than me which proves my point.

🤨🤣
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 57 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1