Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Coronavirus -archive

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:52 - 22 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="stinkwheel"]I can tell you this. There is no fucking way I'm sitting at home with my thumb up my arse for another 4 months./quote]

There's fields of cows currently taking lots to see who gets at the front of the queue
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:46 - 23 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh I've had a vasectomy anyway.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:47 - 23 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sterilise: to eliminate microbial growth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:53 - 23 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Well. Well. Well.
Twitter is instantly banning anyone sharing this blue pill, and it's not surprising.

Jon Snow interviewing Sir john Bell, Regius Professor of Medicine, Oxford University and a member of Sage who blurts out that the vaccine is going to sterilise about 70% of the population.
Look at Snow's face when he realizes what Bell has just said, and promptly cuts him off.
1:45 mins in he slips it in there.
Let. this. sink. in.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/065/185/221/original/59da34baec1302f4.mp4

https://t.me/openaccessevidence/41

So there ar two main definitions of the word "Sterilise".

1. make (something) free from bacteria or other living microorganisms.

2. deprive (a person or animal) of the ability to produce offspring, typically by removing or blocking the sex organs.

So which of those was he likely to be referring to? Thinking

Or is it like gluten which makes your dick fly off?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:54 - 23 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only it was true! I don't think we'll be that lucky Sad If we don't drop the world population down to ~2 billion pretty soon Greta will be very upset and I for one do not care for another one of her tantrums.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:09 - 23 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prolly why they started with the oldest first, then, right?
Cos for the most part, its gonna affect them the least.

*mixing it* Laughing

Am done reproducing anyhow.
I did it once, produced a damn near perfect specimen Wub - no need to do it again.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:36 - 23 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

All your anti-vax nonsense; why don’t you just admit you’re afraid of needles.
Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:37 - 23 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
I wonder which one the unqualified, unelected, Epstein bestie eugenecist Bill Gates has in mind, as he issues yet another global decree from the deck of his $650 million superyacht?
Anyone that still believes a multi billionaire that paralysed half a million kids for yet more profit is some kind of rags to riches, philanthropic nice guy, might want to study his background.
Starting with mummy opening the right doors at IBM, to when he went into partnership with the worlds most notorious child sex trafficker.

<what you're not told>

You really should get a firmer grasp on reality you know. Laughing

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 00:34 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
turd

Man you are delusional.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:05 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
All your anti-vax nonsense; why don’t you just admit you’re afraid of needles.
Laughing

But Loves 'The Boaby".

Wink

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:10 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Well. Well. Well.
Twitter is instantly banning anyone sharing this blue pill, and it's not surprising.

Jon Snow interviewing Sir john Bell, Regius Professor of Medicine, Oxford University and a member of Sage who blurts out that the vaccine is going to sterilise about 70% of the population.

Gilead, here we come. Blessed be the fruit.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:23 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't trust Bill Gates to fix a PC let alone fix the world Shocked

"But he gave all his money to charity!" No, at best he gave half of it away and that still leaves him stinking rich and able to fly to Climate Change meetings with world leaders in his private jet Rolling Eyes

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:36 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pfizered this morning. Dance!

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:45 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covid passports are now 100% certain. Expect them to function creep & even blatantly drop the 'Covid' in future.

If you (are able to) actually think about this, they could never have done what they intend without their manipulation of the figures surrounding this bad flu outbreak.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:47 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
Covid passports are now 100% certain. Expect them to function creep & even blatantly drop the 'Covid' in future.

Do you have a passport?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:23 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll mean I'll have to sign on with a GP. Fuss and bother.
Tbh, although it'll most likely turn out to be fine, I'd still prefer to wait before having to have the vax. Just seems sensible to me, given that some vaccines have had unwanted side effects in the past. I'd be less concerned if I wasn't without a spleen, but with the proper reassurance i suppose...

Still, I suppose I've had pneumococcal and flu vaccines in the past, so it should be ok. I'd guess it'd be similar to the flu ones anyway.

Something in me does still rail against it being made compulsory just to live an ordinary life though, given that I've lived with all this worry (largely put to the back of my mind and forgotten about) since the early 90s. I think that does give me a slightly different perspective than most folks. Although when I was first told I was at more risk from certain things now I have no spleen, the docs didn't make a big deal out of it, so I didn't go away feeling terrified of my own shadow. The risk is there, not much I can do about it.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:46 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
It'll mean I'll have to sign on with a GP. Fuss and bother.
Tbh, although it'll most likely turn out to be fine, I'd still prefer to wait before having to have the vax. Just seems sensible to me, given that some vaccines have had unwanted side effects in the past. I'd be less concerned if I wasn't without a spleen, but with the proper reassurance i suppose...

The UK has vaccinated nearly 18 million, starting with the most vulnerable. I think you’d have heard by now if there were serious side effects. Get on with it, man!
Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:52 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vaccine 'risk' is most probably Aunty Vackser hype.
T' Internet is great at proliferation of information good or bad, truth or lie.

T' Internet doesn't come with advice that every Tom Dick or Harriet fully understands.

Anti-Vaxers have never had it so good.
Seeds are sown, the rank and file gobble it up and then shit it out.

If I can get the vaccine then I'll not avoid getting it.

Worse fittings have attacked me over the years.

The anti-CV19 jab is but a pin prick.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 19:11 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thought is that a lot of the anti-vaccine propoganda may well have been put out there by far right/racist groups.

I realise that sounds a bit conspiracy theory-ist but when you think about it, a lot of it is specifically targetted at certain ethnic and religious groups either in terms of content or circulation.

If your aim is to get rid of Muslims, what better way to do so than to release misinformation that a potentially lifesaving vaccine contains pork products? or circulate rumours it causes sterility in predominantly black social media groups? Once you start the rumour mill, you just need to sit back and let it take care of itself.

I'm going to start targetting camper van and caravanning groups in a similar way regarding the number of midges, lack of suitable camping sites and severity of potholes on the North Coast 500 route.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:29 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

The UK has vaccinated nearly 18 million, starting with the most vulnerable. I think you’d have heard by now if there were serious side effects. Get on with it, man!

First dose only.
When did the animal subjects used for previous mRNA research die?
After injection, or when exposed to the wild virus?

They didn’t?

Sauce?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 32 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
Page 147 of 172