Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:06 - 17 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs Nobby wrote:

And there goes countless years of law and civilisation in the UK. Kill whoever you think is a criminal without a trial.

I don't think he was a criminal. I know he was. He was avoiding an arrest warrant. And he was clearly a menace. "Watch the video".

Anyway, you hate this country, what do you care of its "law and civilisation"? You want to pull it all down and start again, don't you? Wasn't it all built on slavery? Rolling Eyes

Mrs Nobby wrote:
You can't have it both ways

Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:09 - 17 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Mrs Nobby wrote:

And there goes countless years of law and civilisation in the UK. Kill whoever you think is a criminal without a trial.

I don't think he was a criminal. I know he was. He was avoiding an arrest warrant. And he was clearly a menace. "Watch the video".

Anyway, you hate this country, what do you care of its "law and civilisation"? You want to pull it all down and start again, don't you? Wasn't it all built on slavery? Rolling Eyes

Mrs Nobby wrote:
You can't have it both ways

We were talking about a 13 year old kid, not the 'Tazer, tazer, tazer' and then shot person.

And an outstanding warrent is now a death sentance?

Last edited by Nobby the Bastard on 17:10 - 17 Apr 2021; edited 1 time in total

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:10 - 17 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs Nobby wrote:

You're a lost cause.

Hearing that from you makes me very happy! Very Happy
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:15 - 17 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pass the popcorn

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:13 - 17 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
Pass the popcorn

You waited until page 124 to post that?! Laughing

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:13 - 17 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:43 - 17 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

In a land with the 2nd Amendment? Yes, yes it is.

Someone who breaks free of a cop's grasp before they're cuffed who then dives back into their car could quite easily be going for a gun in the glove box.

Police in the USA seem to shoot far too many people. The trite answer is "it's 'cos the cops are all racist." The real answer is "it's 'cos the populous are often armed."

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:36 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

We were talking about a 13 year old kid, not the 'Tazer, tazer, tazer' and then shot person.

You are correct.

It was just one of them old warrants for not appearing at court to answer to a charge of armed robbery (with a firearm).

$100,000 bail posted.

So he was 100% innocent it seems.

And the latest idiot (who was running from police who were trying to determine who fired 8 shots at random cars.) Was carrying a gun in the back of the waistband of his trousers. He threw the gun behind a fence after he realised he couldn't outrun the policeman.

A contestant in the Stupid Prizes for Stupid Games that a minority compete in.
And liberals want to protect these folk. Even when these folk will eventually kill someone.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:02 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
And liberals want to protect these folk. Even when these folk will eventually kill someone.

I think that's a bit unfair. Seeking the ideal of bring people to justice rather than judge/jury/executioner at the side of the road sounds perfectly reasonable...

However, it is based on the faulty premise that "all human life is precious" which is neither true nor faithfully applied. Black on Black crime? That's a cultural thing. White on Black crime is racism. Black on White crime is reparative justice Neutral

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:09 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
MCN wrote:

I think that's a bit unfair. Seeking the ideal of bring people to justice rather than judge/jury/executioner at the side of the road sounds perfectly reasonable...

However, it is based on the faulty premise that "all human life is precious" which is neither true nor faithfully applied. Black on Black crime? That's a cultural thing. White on Black crime is racism. Black on White crime is reparative justice Neutral

I hope you are being Sarcastic?

That argument sounds almost as powerful as bikes are dangerous ban bikes.

I would legislate every Whanker on a bike off public roads (and those selfish arse-wholes who think hat they are entitled to rip around public land on dirt bikes.)

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:13 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

That argument sounds almost as powerful as bikes are dangerous ban bikes.

Which, given time, you can be assured the looney lefties will get around to eventually.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:59 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Guns Matter

Seriously. Americans are strange. Elsewhere this guy sensibly said, “Don’t hurt people, don’t touch their stuff,” yet this initiative seems to be based on the idea that the police won’t kill you with their guns if you’ve got one too. Since guns elevate any situation to 11* and the first one to pull the trigger ”wins” you’d be a cop killer where you might just have been spoken to and then urged to, “Have a nice day.”

Makes you think it’s only a matter of time before all of America is one massive gun battle.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLzDGKp1myY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOnx5k2TiGk

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:26 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Who? Moi?! When have I ever...

Seriously though, criticism is easy but actual solutions are a few and far between (unless you count "Defund the Police")

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:13 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

In fairness the warrant was for unlawful possession of a firearm and doing naughtyness with it. So i can understand them getting jittery when young duante gets back in the car having been told not to. I dont think she wanted to use a taser. I think she meant to shoot, and i can understand why. But now that is so unpalatable for people to hear, i think she has pressured herself into saying it was a boo boo. Truth is, cops there get shot first in those situations at an alarming rate.

As for the lad, the gun was still visible in his hand when the chasing officer was full of adrenaline, after the chase, after being called to shots fired. He should have paused, its a real tragedy he didnt. But its getting a bit thin now the constant refusal to accept that maybe, just maybe, duante and young lil'killah, as he was more affectionately known, made choices that were ultimately contributory to the inevitable madness.

I think us cops use of force is more to do with the fact that the majority of people they encounter have the means within reach to do them in than race ever will.

Chris rock did some helpful educational videos on this in the past. Its a funny world when the scumbags are idolised not just by their gangs, but by those they would scrub out in a heartbeat too[/quote]

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:43 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
MCN wrote:

Who? Moi?! When have I ever...

Seriously though, criticism is easy but actual solutions are a few and far between (unless you count "Defund the Police")

I may have mentioned on here previously, the people that the US PoPo deal with 'on a regular day-to-day' basis are, or seem to me, to be of very low social skills and or slow brain activity.

They very rarely are shown stopping any intelligent people.

I used to watch this channel for LoLs.

FFS some dumb fcuking bastirts off their meds over there.

My argument, police are not psychiatric nurses/practitioners. The responsibilities they have is maybe too much for the pay grade and or training.
But they are forced to act as to ignore things can lead to disastrous escalations.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:49 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

TaffyTDM wrote:
Its a funny world when the scumbags are idolised not just by their gangs, but by those they would scrub out in a heartbeat too

Nietzsche got there first:

"There comes a time in a culture's history when it becomes so pathological, soft and weak that it even takes the side of its worst enemy - the criminal - and calls it "Progress."

People like Mrs Nobby are just falling for all the old tricks, and thinking that they're being enlightened and original. This is what you get when you either ignore or try to rewrite history. You just repeat it under different names. "We will do it better." Rolling Eyes

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:44 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
"There comes a time in a culture's history when it becomes so pathological, soft and weak that it even takes the side of its worst enemy - the criminal - and calls it "Progress."

Related to that (and I can't remember where I heard it recently) is that if you satisfy everyone's needs - e.g. food, lodging, all the necessities provided for by the State - it won't automatically mean the human race suddenly becomes "good" quite the reverse in fact. ppl will come up with ever more ingenious ways to fuck things up just to add a little excitement to life.

And as to Nobby while his views are maybe a little left of centre I think it's a bit unfair to paint him as a convenient Marxist bogeyman Sad

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:49 - 18 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

And as to Nobby while his views are maybe a little left of centre I think it's a bit unfair to paint him as a convenient Marxist bogeyman Sad

I haven't. Only his missus, who is clearly woke af.
You don't think Nobby thinks all this shite up for himself do you? Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:46 - 19 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Harsh, Big Yin. Harsh.

Very Happy

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:56 - 19 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Harsh, Big Yin. Harsh.

Very Happy

If I'm talking to Nobby, he can give as good as he gets. Remember what he used to be like on this forum? Sad to see him drowning in leftie BS like this.
If I'm talking to his missus (and note it hasn't been disputed), it's foreplay Wub

droog
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 08:42 - 19 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are close technical similarities to the Floyd case here (link below) but this incident took place in the UK.

In a nutshell;

Man is detained and subdued using 'citizen's arrest' by two men after commiting criminal damage to the latter's property.

Pressure applied to miscreant's neck over several minutes while men (who have called Police) wait for the Pollice to arrive, the sustained pressure to the neck results in detained man's death.

Man who carried out citizen's arrest resulting in death is jailed for 38 months after admitting manslaughter and regretting his actions.

There does not appear to be the emotive racial/police aspects of the US case in this UK incident which might skew people's judgement (either way) - so it makes for an interesting legal and technical comparison but without all of the 'baggage' that has accrued around Floyd case - in this UK case do you guys agree with the courts verdict?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mechanic-jailed-over-citizens-arrest-23927927

Last edited by droog on 08:56 - 19 Apr 2021; edited 1 time in total

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:47 - 19 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always been left of centre.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:15 - 19 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Do you see politics in so clear cut a manner? Interesting. That's not how it works for me. I'm more interested in what can be made to work well, which isn't always a matter of where you might be on the spectrum overall.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:26 - 19 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I'm far more conservative than I was when I'm younger so if I'm now woke.......

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:26 - 19 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Do you see politics in so clear cut a manner? Interesting. That's not how it works for me. I'm more interested in what can be made to work well, which isn't always a matter of where you might be on the spectrum overall.

/\ This should be the general consensus.

Not everyone can be pleased.

But the middle ground should be the target.

I believe recently the beast of social media (anti-social media may be more accurate) has polarised humanity.

But then, that only what we read on the net, or hear from telly, radio. There are many people who don't live in that media sphere so are oblivious to the angst.

And we tend to not listen to stuff we do not agree with so if we are right wing we won't be able to understand the view of the leftists and vise versa.

I don't like the way things are seen online/in media.
I do not believe all of life is so polar.

There is no amicable exchange. The rules of democracy are ignored or trampled by a hostile few.

Stand up to them and reap their wrath.

But trolling those cnuts has never brought so much fodder to the table as it does now. Cool
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 343 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 124 of 184