Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

BCF has moved servers once again (2021 edition)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:20 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, new post (now deleted) still went on first page, still listing a second page that doesn't exist.

Edit: Page get! Mr. Green
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:00 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep it's happening on the "Mate of mine- cadio [sic] problem this morning... Dear Auntie BCF section. Thumbs Up

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:27 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I'm also having issues with P.2 of the dodgy friend with health problems thread.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=332274&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

Maybe its because OP has spelt "cardio" wrong in the title, its doing me nut in, if you could fix that while you're about it, that would be helpful to those with spelling OCD. Laughing

virus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:13 - 05 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a bug where 'show new posts' also shows old ones/ones ive already read and there have been no more replies since I last read them.
owned: 85 rat CG (sold), 91 GS500e (stolen), 84 gsx400f (scrapped), 81 z250 (siezed, siezed, scrapped), 83 cb250rs (sold), 84 gpz750r ratfighter (killed) 84gpz400 (sold), '80 cb650 ratfighter (wrote off) 95gsx6/12f ratfighter (killed) 91 xj900 (sold)
stinkwheel Well I just had my hands up a pigs fanny. Which makes your concerns pale into insignificance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:50 - 05 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

virus wrote:
Having a bug where 'show new posts' also shows old ones/ones ive already read and there have been no more replies since I last read them.

Gross incompetence from the responsible person. The whole thing's a shtsho.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:30 - 06 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

virus wrote:

Oh I quite often get a variation of that one, except in my case it comes up with "No topics or posts met your search criteria", although it might have been over a day since I was last on the forum

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:14 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Windows 10 PC .
Using BCF lite mode.

Tried using a windows emoji [win key and fullstop]

received Posting Error.

Removed emoji.

S'good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:03 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Windows 10 PC .
Using BCF lite mode.

Tried using a windows emoji [win key and fullstop]

received Posting Error.

Removed emoji.

S'good.

Korn must be non some commission for ensuring that only the Company emoticons are used. Rolling Eyes

That static caravan in Filey isn't going to pay itself.

Very Happy

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:36 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

FILEY!!!

What a cnut.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 02:16 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something broke. Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/ynqqXpI.png

Code:
URL ERROR (get): Operation timed out after 5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Info: Array ( [url] => https://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.1&SECURITY-APPNAME=KornelLa-b097-46e4-93dc-c4fcbf0a85a0&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&REST-PAYLOAD=true&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-GB&affiliate.trackingId=5336936804&affiliate.networkId=9&affiliate.customId=contextual&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=2&paginationInput.pageNumber=1&sortOrder=BestMatch&categoryId(0)=1249&itemFilter(0).name=ListingType&itemFilter(0).value(0)=All&itemFilter(1).name=HideDuplicateItems&itemFilter(1).value(0)=true [content_type] => [http_code] => 0 [header_size] => 0 [request_size] => 693 [filetime] => -1 [ssl_verify_result] => 0 [redirect_count] => 0 [total_time] => 5.001585 [namelookup_time] => 0.001026 [connect_time] => 0.141287 [pretransfer_time] => 0.285251 [size_upload] => 0 [size_download] => 0 [speed_download] => 0 [speed_upload] => 0 [download_content_length] => -1 [upload_content_length] => -1 [starttransfer_time] => 0 [redirect_time] => 0 [redirect_url] => [primary_ip] => 209.140.129.15 [certinfo] => Array ( ) [primary_port] => 443 [local_ip] => 178.128.167.196 [local_port] => 58020 )

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:19 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped working after my post on page 358 Whistle

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:58 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its borked again....

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:54 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still getting "no posts exist for this topic" on various threads

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:18 - 29 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hover-text on posts (when browsing thread titles) doesn't seem to like Unicode.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:26 - 27 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just me, or is the page generation time getting slower?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:53 - 27 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also noticed that the Karma rankings / feedback on your profile seems a bit ..... 'fluid'. Stuff seems to come and go depending on which way the wind blows.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:32 - 27 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

UncleBFester wrote:
Also noticed that the Karma rankings / feedback on your profile seems a bit ..... 'fluid'. Stuff seems to come and go depending on which way the wind blows.

I 'generally' down vote your posts whenever I see them.

I wondered why they weren't taking. Thinking

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:00 - 28 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:36 - 01 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pages sometimes/often sloooooow to load.

I'm on mobile via fibre.

When is the BCF app coming?

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:49 - 26 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:
Still getting "no posts exist for this topic" on various threads

Getting that most times I click on the last page of the "What have you done to your bike today".

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:58 - 02 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please Mr. Korn, sir, could you do something about the "no topics exist" problem? The inmates members are starting to go a little strange...

https://media.giphy.com/media/gZkuRbT6AsGLm/giphy.gif

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:01 - 03 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Please Mr. Korn, sir, could you do something about the "no topics exist" problem? The inmates members are starting to go a little strange...

https://media.giphy.com/media/gZkuRbT6AsGLm/giphy.gif

No Page Exists for this Topic.

It's a quantum reality issue.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:03 - 20 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The server struggles badly with the 100+ page threads Thinking

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:13 - 20 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://media.giphy.com/media/1Zbeweu52ZaQE/giphy.mp4

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:25 - 20 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
https://media.giphy.com/media/1Zbeweu52ZaQE/giphy.mp4

FFS. The forum is about reach critical level and go into meltdown and Ste brings lots of weed. Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 251 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4