Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:04 - 27 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57242348

'There's a sense that' so therefore that's firm hard evidence and we should be publishing the report, at which we'll be told that there's such huge disparity driven by systemic racism. Yay.

Yesterday I was looking at a training programme for future leaders run by my employer. I thought it looked great. I can't apply for it, though. I'm not BAME.

There was an equality act rule to prevent positive discrimination.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/15/contents

https://coodes.co.uk/blog/positive-discrimination-and-positive-action-why-employers-need-to-know-the-difference/#:~:text=Positive%20discrimination%20is%20the%20process,give%20equal%20treatment%20to%20all.

"An employer is guilty of positive discrimination if they hire or seek an individual purely based on their protected characteristic, rather than experience or qualifications. Protected characteristics include race, gender, age, disability, religion and sexual orientation.

Positive discrimination also includes setting quotas or benchmarks in the recruitment process, or promoting a specific number of people within a minority group."

I haven't a Scooby how one would discover the facts on positive discrimination and how one would challenge such.
I suspect one would then be targeted for dismissal at the earliest/easiest opporchancity..

Poor Time Keeping is traditional favourite for HR to dump folk. 1, 2, 3 and oot.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:03 - 27 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Is there a Chrome plugin that does a word count on "feel" "disparity" "Black Deaths Matter" etc. - a Woke-ometer - so I can skip all the news fluff?

Make one you'd get lots of thanks (mixed in with death threats)

Hmm... never written one but apparently it just requires some html & javascript. Might knock something together if/when I have some free time Smile

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:13 - 28 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC being woke again, celebrating and normalising yet another sex change.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-57280336

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:23 - 28 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/chicago-lori-lightfoot-sued-racism-b1855373.html

Chicago mayor decides that implicit bias in white reporters means she'll only do one on one interviews with POC reporters - gets sued for racial discrimination Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:46 - 28 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/chicago-lori-lightfoot-sued-racism-b1855373.html

Chicago mayor decides that implicit bias in white reporters means she'll only do one on one interviews with POC reporters - gets sued for racial discrimination Laughing

Is this Scottish Racism at its Finest?

If it pleases the court, I give you Hamster Yousave. (Yousave is a reference to his Da's Cash n Carry business)

https://youtu.be/BQ28yh7F228

If you are gunna do racist do it like a Boss.

(This Thick [circumcised] Prick doesn't understand that Scottish people were the facking coloured people. Rolling Eyes )

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:09 - 28 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Yesterday I was looking at a training programme for future leaders run by my employer. I thought it looked great. I can't apply for it, though. I'm not BAME.

Just self identify as BAME.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:10 - 28 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the fairy tale of Far-Left ideology "...snow. White!"

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:12 - 28 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

(This Thick [circumcised] Prick doesn't understand that Scottish people were the facking coloured people. Rolling Eyes )

I think you will find that's the Oirish.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:31 - 28 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
MCN wrote:

I think you will find that's the Oirish.

Nope, we could not afford Oirish either. Crying or Very sad

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:29 - 29 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Irish used to be referred to as the blacks of Europe, was what I was referring to.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:56 - 29 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No Irish, no dogs..." ah! simpler times Smile

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:48 - 31 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
The Irish used to be referred to as the blacks of Europe, was what I was referring to.

White Blacks

https://www.electricscotland.com/history/other/white_slavery.htm

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:25 - 31 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackcoal face lives matter.
https://cdn.elebase.io/173fe953-8a63-4a8a-8ca3-1bacb56d78a5/aa223a41-67b3-4c02-a6f4-f4db412d50ec-italian-coal-miners-in-belgian-mine.jpg

https://www.maxroser.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/maxroser_italian-coal-miners-working-in-belgium-432x550.jpg

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:04 - 31 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:

The downfall of the british coal industry was when Blackface became anti-social. Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:23 - 10 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's Gay Ramadan Pride Month and this year is different: different flag, different messaging:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZapOmsWoAA4Qfh?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.them.us/story/ipride-flag-redesign-black-brown-trans-pride-stripes

Be careful if you try and stick a few of them up...

https://i.imgur.com/LkZXnMm.jpg

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:14 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Was on Pistonheads facebook page the other day and they've decided to go rainbow logo for the month. Some very funny comments. My favourites are the circular loops - 'why do we need a rainbow logo FFS, nobody is discriminating against gays; you love cars that's good enough for us'.... 'comments like this are exactly why we still need pride month!'....'here come all the bigoted gammon getting all stressy!' etc etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:19 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Laughing

Was on Pistonheads facebook page the other day and they've decided to go rainbow logo for the month. Some very funny comments. My favourites are the circular loops - 'why do we need a rainbow logo FFS, nobody is discriminating against gays; you love cars that's good enough for us'.... 'comments like this are exactly why we still need pride month!'....'here come all the bigoted gammon getting all stressy!' etc etc.

Its just recognising history its no big deal. Everyone gets way to over the top either way.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's why our UK Union Flag is a great representation of a bond within the differences in a union.

And its only a few frequencies short of a visible rainbow.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:16 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you work for a gay rights charity or the pink press feel free to fly a rainbow flag Thumbs Up

If sexual preference has no bearing on your business then it's just virtue signalling: "Look at me! I neither have wisdom, conscience or discretion. Proudly flying the flag!"

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:42 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milton Keynes Pride Festival.

Not a problem from the point of view they all go to the park and do what alphabet people do.

However they are trying to charge local businesses £100 for a pride sticker to put in the window of their shop. A nice gesture by the businesses or a protection racket by the rainbow warriors? I mean, you wouldn't want the shop to be mentioned as not pro LGBQ would you?

We know that many businesses might want to show support for Milton Keynes Pride Festival but don’t have big budgets, that’s why we created our Official Pride Supporter Sticker (Just £100 no vat for 2021)

https://scontent.ffab1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-0/p600x600/199218575_987305195341355_6399463320209166707_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=guDSGnOT_HYAX_Vpv7N&_nc_ht=scontent.ffab1-2.fna&tp=6&oh=2de894a18731c9d2e7b8d7ba0173e657&oe=60CA6C5A

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:43 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is gay pride and the rainbow motif copyrighted?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:46 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Is gay pride and the rainbow motif copyrighted?

I don't know. Greenpeace were using the rainbow motif many years before the gay people appropriated it. Maybe it's too general to copyright a rainbow?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:29 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
you wouldn't want the shop to be mentioned as not pro LGBQ would you?

Why not? How many people actually give a fuck?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:46 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

We know that many businesses might want to show support for Milton Keynes Pride Festival but don’t have big budgets, that’s why we created our Official Pride Supporter Sticker (Just £100 no vat for 2021)

Who is "we"?
Besides the fact that they're blatantly doing a scam here, who are they that they get to speak for anyone else?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:26 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Who is "we"?
Besides the fact that they're blatantly doing a scam here, who are they that they get to speak for anyone else?

Were you expecting a representative fairly appointed by a group of likeminded people? That sounds a lot like Democracy. Burn the heretic!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 290 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 19 of 64