Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:11 - 09 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Booing England players who support Black Grifts Matter:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-57382945

Quote:
Manager Gareth Southgate has pleaded with fans to stop jeering his team and says those booing "aren't understanding the message".

Of course! There's never any problem with the message it's just the plebs don't understand it!

Fuck it, supporting the home nations is a choice between Fascists or Wokeists Sad I'll be cheering on Poland and Hungary Twisted Evil

I saw that - I haven't watched football for a good while now (and don't miss it) but BBC Newsbeat did a big piece on it on the radio which had me cracking up. Interviewed players and every white player was just announced as 'Terry Gibbs' then all the black players were 'Tyrone Mings ......who is black'. So the whitey's opinion is less valid, even though they're busting the right shapes in this charade, as they're not black, right? Laughing

It's the right thing to do; we will ignore all negativity about it; we're sick of talking about it; we will stand together to end racism and that's it.

Stand together to end racism?! Short of wearing your virtue signalling pants you're doing nack all to end racism. Use your £300k a week salaries for something purposeful then we'll talk.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:41 - 09 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop whinging about football you bunch of male superiorisists! White women have it worse,

https://race2dinner.com

https://race2dinner.com/consulting-services

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:33 - 09 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Stop whinging about football you bunch of male superiorisists! White women have it worse,

https://race2dinner.com

https://race2dinner.com/consulting-services

I think that second URL should read race2dinner.com/grifting-services Rolling Eyes

Yes, yes. It's an old line but "you're racist!" no I'm not! "aha! the fact that you think you're not racist proves you're subconsciously racist!!! You need to go on a [highly expensive and proven not to work] racial awareness program." I think people are finally seeing through all this circular thinking bullshit.

<edit> feck! just seen how much they charge per hour Shocked

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:40 - 09 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

<edit> feck! just seen how much they charge per hour Shocked

Half price for whitey-wifie though. $150, bargain!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:37 - 09 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Gerald from Not the 9 O'Clock News” was mentioned on another thread and I had to look it up. I do remember the sketch now, Gerald being an educated gorilla. But then I came across this:

https://www.diverseeducators.co.uk/is-the-sketch-gerald-the-gorilla-on-not-the-nine-oclock-news-racist/

Quote:
When I watched Gerald the Gorilla now I reacted with disgust and disbelief. My visceral reaction was so strong that my body ached for an hour after the meeting.

Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Even as I was experiencing this, I doubted myself. Was the material inappropriate or was I being racist for seeing the link between a man dressed as a gorilla and a black man?

BLM has made us all racists.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:28 - 09 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

BLM has made us all racists.

That's the problem, idiots like this cheapen the term to the point it becomes meaningless, then the real evil sods can slip in under the smokescreen. Somebody should introduce these twits to a real nazi race supremacist.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:36 - 10 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“Gerald from Not the 9 O'Clock News” was mentioned on another thread and I had to look it up. I do remember the sketch now, Gerald being an educated gorilla. But then I came across this:

https://www.diverseeducators.co.uk/is-the-sketch-gerald-the-gorilla-on-not-the-nine-oclock-news-racist/

That is about the silliest thing I've ever heard - the woman felt physically uncomfortable because she saw a bloke in a gorilla suit being interviewed, because it somehow made her think that she was being racist by watching it. Get a fucking grip!!!

If one takes this sort of nonsense seriously, its curtains for all gorillas, chimps and other dark-haired primates because their presence on this earth may make white people feel uncomfortable about their own racism. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:27 - 10 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, in that case what would the message here be:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6a2d54920785e4572acc79dc114a559e

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:51 - 10 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you want to see some puppies?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:58 - 10 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Quote:

That is about the silliest thing I've ever heard - the woman felt physically uncomfortable because she saw a bloke in a gorilla suit being interviewed, because it somehow made her think that she was being racist by watching it. Get a fucking grip!!!

If one takes this sort of nonsense seriously, its curtains for all gorillas, chimps and other dark-haired primates because their presence on this earth may make white people feel uncomfortable about their own racism. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Article by someone who's not getting enough nookee.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:08 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
we will ignore all negativity about it

And now it's only 'an ignorant minority that need educating':
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57411472

Quote:
"They are part of the problem. These people need to be educated. I think half of them don't even know what they're booing for."

The key point here is Gareth Southgate says it's not a political gesture linked to any organisation. Righto then, in the same way that the Confederate Flag can make a come back, eh? Thought not Rolling Eyes

If you remember the uproar over Millwall fans booing on their return to the stadium when the knee was taken, the game after they stood in solidarity and were applauded all round the ground.

Yet the fans are ignorant, need educating, because ol' Rio - he's so smart.

Thick as pig shit.

GSTEEL32
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:14 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="arry"][

Quote:
"They are part of the problem. These people need to be educated. I think half of them don't even know what they're booing for."

This phrase cropped up on Question Time last night again.

It seems the "left", if you can call it that, explain away peoples' opposing positions as the "ignorant, uneducated" side, whereby only "re-education" is the only option.

At no point, will they accept that the opposing position is ever based on any element of fact.

It started with the Brexit result and spiraled from there ....

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:30 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trouble is that the whole knee-taking issue has gotten out of hand. The Right claim that those doing it are supporting Marxism and the downfall of western society as we know it, whereas the woke (not 'Left', because one can hold left-wing beliefs without being woke) claim that those choosing not to do it are by definition racists.

It was supposed to be a one-off gesture, not the contentious issue it now is.

GSTEEL32
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:04 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt I'll be watching the Euro's this year anyway.... overpaid prima donnas who feel they can politicise sport with an IQ of 10, is not particularly attractive .....

also ....

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/7d/6b/027d6b4b1efc26dd0c8269ff86515fa8.jpg

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:14 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a leftist but I dont support BLM or taking the knee in football. If I was at the match though I would not have booed as I wouldn't want to show any solidarity with the racist element in the crowd. I would be more likely to just boycot matches if the sport is going to be politicised.
I think its very bad that BLM and its critical race theory peddling backers have hijacked something rooted in the history of Martin Luther Kings activism who as far as can tell was commited to peace and reconciliation not division and spite.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:45 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/james-corden-accused-of-encouraging-anti-asian-racism-with-culturally-offensive-late-late-show-segment/ar-AAKW9qV?ocid=msedgntp

Whilst he is an offensive twat at best, I'm not sure this criticism is entirely justified...

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:16 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait folks of BCF.

In what way can two sides competing against each other not be political?

But footy should concern it's self with kicking or stopping a football around a ground.

I hate the fcuking people involved in it at the top levels so I miss nothing if I boycott it.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:11 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need a new chant, something along the lines of "we came to watch football not Question Time."

Kicking racism out of football is very noble but it's affected by action not empty political gestures.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:42 - 11 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Need a new chant, something along the lines of "we came to watch football not Question Time."

Kicking racism out of football is very noble but it's affected by action not empty political gestures.

Again, it is by nature a competition between sides.

Been likened to Warfare often.

Played by wankers followed by troops. Rolling Eyes

Things need education to change.

Many who play/watch footy have less eagerness to learn that sort of stuff.

This knee Kneeling coming from a shower of Arrogant Bastirts who habitually cheat and foul their colleagues, the opposite team and their wives or Girlfriends.
(My Footy Prejudice outpouring.)

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:26 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Im a leftist but I dont support BLM or taking the knee in football. If I was at the match though I would not have booed as I wouldn't want to show any solidarity with the racist element in the crowd.

im curious, who are these racists in the crowd, and what is it that makes them racist? they support teams full of black players, and cheer just as loudly when a non white scores. so what is it that they do that you condemn them for?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:51 - 13 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fans may be supporting black players but they're booing Black players therefore racists. The whole "if you're not with us you're against us" logic.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:50 - 14 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
Im a leftist but I dont support BLM or taking the knee in football. If I was at the match though I would not have booed as I wouldn't want to show any solidarity with the racist element in the crowd.

im curious, who are these racists in the crowd, and what is it that makes them racist? they support teams full of black players, and cheer just as loudly when a non white scores. so what is it that they do that you condemn them for?

There's a strong racist element in football fandom which is well known. I think we do get too concerned about it though and its clearly much worse abroad especially in eastern Europe. Do the racists at football matches get booed when they start up with the monkey chants etc?

yen_powell
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:07 - 14 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

I've seen him many years ago, he used to live in the zoo in Barcelona, bastard was lording it over the rest of the black gorillas with his white privilege oozing out everywhere. Googling his name just made it worse.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowflake_(gorilla)

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:27 - 14 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

yen_powell wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

I've seen him many years ago, he used to live in the zoo in Barcelona, bastard was lording it over the rest of the black gorillas with his white privilege oozing out everywhere. Googling his name just made it worse.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowflake_(gorilla)

Laughing Thumbs Up

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:57 - 14 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

There's a strong racist element in football fandom which is well known. I think we do get too concerned about it though and its clearly much worse abroad especially in eastern Europe. Do the racists at football matches get booed when they start up with the monkey chants etc?

There's very, very little racism in English football. Eastern Europe (and Europe in hot spots) have issues.

The press ham up the racism in this country like the racist abuse online on twitter they keep reporting on. The fact is every single match I've ever been to had been so multicultural if you started making monkey chants in the crowd you'd have full scale infighting. It just doesn't happen that often and when it does, it's such a small % of football crowds and they get dealt with proper.

Remember Shaun Wright Phillips calling out racist abuse on twitter because the N word had popped up in a handful of tweets.... Well, BBC didn't report that those tweets were by black men Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 309 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 143 of 184