Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Coronavirus

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:09 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Technology Sounds Alarm on Spike Protein Risks and Immune Escape"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dO7qGs8Bww0i/

"INJECTIONS ARE DEATH MACHINES - FDA GUILTY - THEY WERE WARNED"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Iber3QszyaZl/

Its an hour, but some interesting stuff:
"How COVID Treatments Were Suppressed"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/yLne14LL6y8z/

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:23 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
"INJECTIONS ARE DEATH MACHINES - FDA GUILTY - THEY WERE WARNED"

Ah, the comments!
Quote:
nwtracker
Thinking that it would stay in the shoulder is BS.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:24 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick, shut down the heretic! Laughing

Best way to do it is probably to go off on a tangent Wink
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:32 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Less lethal or most of the vulnerable have been vaccinated?

This is one of the moving factors that many ignore when spouting about the pandemic.

We're more than 4 months into vaccinating the nation.
40 odd millions already done.

More than 60% of the population.

So the vaccine works.

The virus might mutate to a harmless to humans variant.

But I'll be fucked If I'll call the Indian variant the delta variant.
No fucker has back peddled on the naming of the Kent Variant.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:38 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

I thought it best not to dwell on the imminent zombie apocalypse or ask why “they” wanted to kill us all.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:45 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

I thought it best not to dwell on the imminent zombie apocalypse or ask why “they” wanted to kill us all.

Well, "they" might be racist I suppose Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:45 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

"They" (the Chinese) didn't want to kill us all they just wanted to clear out all the deadwood: the elderly, seriously ill... and black ppl Shocked

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:47 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question:

Is natural immunity from having had Covid, and immunity from having the vaccines the same thing? Or is there a functional difference between the two?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:54 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I have a question:

Is natural immunity from having had Covid, and immunity from having the vaccines the same thing? Or is there a functional difference between the two?

I'm no biological scientist but a guess would suggest there will be a difference 'under the microscope'.

The way the DNA in vaccinated victims/people is structured may simply have a similar effect to This a with 'natural' immunity.

But then it's such a complex beast the difference could be exponentially different.

Acquired immunity will most definitely be detectable and vaccine immunity too.

Or there's been some magic used to mimic exactly what DNA does.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:59 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

I'm no biological scientist

Dang! Sad

Is Bret Weinstein a better source than BCF? Surely not?!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:04 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
"They" (the Chinese) didn't want to kill us all they just wanted to clear out all the deadwood: the elderly, seriously ill... and black ppl Shocked

“They” are apparently our own scientists sponsored by our own governments. Why do they want us dead?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:10 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

“They” are apparently our own scientists sponsored by our own governments. Why do they want us dead?

When you two have figured out who "they" are, and what "they" want, will you let the rest of us know? Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:14 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
When you two have figured out who "they" are, and what "they" want, will you let the rest of us know? Laughing

I’m getting my info from Pigeon’s links. Wink

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:18 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

I’m getting my info from Pigeon’s links. Wink

I have no idea, I don't look at anyone's links Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:53 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

The way the DNA in vaccinated victims/people is structured may simply have a similar effect to This a with 'natural' immunity.

Neither COVID 19 and the vaccine chage DNA.

There may be differences detectable in the white bloood cells between vaccine immunity and immunity from infection but to all intents and purposes it's just immunity.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:30 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

No two people will make structurally exactly the same antibody in response to either the vaccine or the virus.

The immune system works by producing randomly folded protein chains on the end of antibody molecules (there is a wonderfully complex system for producing these). These protein chans have binding sites, effectively making them potentially "sticky" if they encounter another protein of the approriate shape (think of it as being like a piece of a jigsaw floating about in the body waiting for a matching piece to come along).

So the body produces a whole load of random antibodies stuck to the outside of white blood cells which wander about in your system looking for something to stick to. There is also a mechanism to delete ones that react against its own tissues.

If one of those antibodies chemically bonds to something (such as a viral spike protein), the antibody molecule binds, changes shape as it binds and becomes activated. It's cell releases second messengers which attract other cells in the immune system which attach to help attack the foreign protein, they also absorb parts of the virus and in destroying it, expose more viral proteins to the immune system. At the same time, the cell which produced that antibody is targetted for replication.

So. If you followed that. The vaccines do not tell the body to make something new as such, they activate one or more of the low number of randomly arranged immune molecules already present in the body and cause it to be replicated in large volumes. There is a mechanism by which these now specific antibodies are stored, ready for if they encounter that protein again, you are now "immunised".

The vaccine, by definition, can only result in antibodies specific to that viral spike protein. Exposure to wild virus will potentially produce a wider range of different antibodies to other parts of the virus. If the spike has mutated slightly, a different antibody might be produced by the body that binds more strongly than the one the vaccine induced. However, providing the vaccine antibody still binds, it will quickly alert the immune system to the presence of the virus so the process of making the new antibody will be speeded up. You'll then retain BOTH types of immunity. It's not either-or. The body will build on the existing immunity..

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:30 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are people who have had Covid getting vaccinated? Would there be any point?

Nobby, where did you read that information?

Last edited by chickenstrip on 10:45 - 16 Jun 2021; edited 1 time in total

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:45 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Are people who have had Covid getting vaccinated?

Nobby, where did you read that information?

First year of senior school biology lesson about vaccination.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:49 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, you missed my edit, my fault for messing around later (isn't it Jimbo? Laughing ).
Would there be any point in having the vaccine if you had natural immunity from having had the disease in whatever level of severity?

Since we hear about number of cases so much, i.e. people who have tested positive at one time or another, do all these people need to be vaccinated?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:51 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Yes, it would re-enforce the existing immunity, effectively acting as a "booster" by increasing the level of circulating antibody, which wane over time because constantly maintaining high antibody levels uses up resources. Your body probably doesn't have high levels of antibody to a cold virus you encountered as a child.

It may also lead to production of additional or different antibodies. The ones it made initially may not bind as well as the ones the vaccine produces. As above, no two people will make exactly the same antibody molecule. Some may be better than others. More is more. A broader spectrum of immunity will help in the case of mutations.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:02 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Yes, it would re-enforce the existing immunity, effectively acting as a "booster" by increasing the level of circulating antibody, which wane over time because constantly maintaining high antibody levels uses up resources. Your body probably doesn't have high levels of antibody to a cold virus you encountered as a child.

It may also lead to production of additional or different antibodies. The ones it made initially may not bind as well as the ones the vaccine produces. As above, no two people will make exactly the same antibody molecule. Some may be better than others. More is more. A broader spectrum of immunity will help in the case of mutations.

So in the case of someone with a compromised immune system is the vaccine less effective?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:37 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

So in the case of someone with a compromised immune system is the vaccine less effective?

I would expect so. But equally, a small difference might make all the difference in the case of infection. It would probably give the body a head-start if nothing else.

Then we come to the question, do we give more than two vaccines to the immunocompromised? I had a dog recently that needed to be vaccinated against rabies and have a blood test to confirm it had enough immunity prior to exporting it to Australia. It took four jabs in total, the last two given by different routes 2-weeks apart to get its antibodies over the minimum threshold. In a normal dog, a single jab gives three years solid immunity.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:45 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Sorry, you missed my edit, my fault for messing around later (isn't it Jimbo? Laughing ).

A belated but unflagged edit? Grrr!
Laughing

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:08 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Are people who have had Covid getting vaccinated?

My missus had it, thankfully "mild" (Anything but in reality, think of a dose of the Flu that properly knocks you on your arse, then imagine what "severe" cases are). She had her 2nd jab today.

Given its easily transmitted nature, it's likely me and my daughter did as well, but as asymptomatic cases, but short of antibody tests before a jab, there's no way to know for sure. I get my 2nd jab in Aug, unless they move it forwards to 8 vs 12 week intervals between jabs, as a number of places are suggesting is a good idea.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:59 - 16 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

A belated but unflagged edit? Grrr!
Laughing

Shifty

Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 305 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 9 of 22