Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Furygan sizes help needed

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

edwancbr
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 20:45 - 02 Sep 2021    Post subject: Furygan sizes help needed Reply with quote

Hi everyone I have a furygan raptor evo leather jacket and I'm trying to order a furygan raptor leather trousers. Problem is I can't make sense of furygan sizing, have emailed them but no reply.
I wear a 36 inch waist denim jean
I Measure 40 inch across hips
I measure 41 inch waist
Would anyone have any idea what size I should be ordering or have you a pair yourself you could tell me what way they are sized. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:37 - 02 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

41 inches measured directly on the skin is 104cm which is EU size 52 according to Furygan’s size chart, but unfortunately it looks like Furygan only offer the the Raptor Pants Evo up to size 50. You’d really need to try them on anyway. I like their kit but I tried a pair of leather jeans on a few years back and they were loose on the thigh. I was a skinny bastard back then though. I might try again.

I’ve been a big fan of Wolf kit, especially the leather jeans, but they don’t seem to be available at the moment. I’m not sure if they’re finished or if it’s just the whole Covid/Brexit/HGV drivers/shipping containers thing. I do know that OnYerBike in Aylesbury were stockists briefly but when I showed up they had nothing and said they’d just not been able to get hold of enough stock. That was a few years ago. Not a good sign.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:47 - 02 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're similar waist to me, I would consider size 50 from that chart, but it depends where the waist sits and if they are tighter when you are sitting - it's harder to get right than a jacket unless you know a brand to some extent from trying them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

edwancbr
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 21:57 - 02 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, Yes I see furygan only offer a lot of their pants to size 50.
Im by no way perfect weight but 14.5 stone at 6foot I'm not huge either, definitely beer belly alright but that seems like a lot of people would be too big for their pants at their size chart. Yes would prefer to try on but no one near has any in stock. Only reason I want the furygan make is so I can zip it up to the jacket

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:24 - 02 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

edwancbr wrote:
Only reason I want the furygan make is so I can zip it up to the jacket

I’d think about getting a good fit and then sort the zips with someone like Byson Leathers.

BRUN
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 09:21 - 03 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

where are you based, Motolegends do some Furygan stuff

edwancbr
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 14:30 - 04 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm near Belfast. Most people I rang to see if they stock furygan say they don't deal with them any more. I wear a size 36 jeans so you would imagine furygan would do that size in a pants.
A few shops local enough stock RST so it looks like a rst tractech evo4 pants is what I'm going for.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 228 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1