Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Covid vaccine issue

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:27 - 11 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
But does it have to be full-on, in-and-out sex?
Or can she just get away with a blowie?
Thinking Thinking

And how long for?
Does anyone set a timer before she qualifies for having fucked him?
It must all go into the algorithm.

Epic page get
*takes a bow*
I didn't do it on purpose, I promise.
I can't work out how that happens.
I know its simple. I just ... can't be arsed working out how.
Anyway, thangyouverrmuch

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:04 - 11 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

I've not been paying attention.
What do the working dogs do?

about 20 punters per night.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:40 - 11 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to work for two of them who averaged 10-12 a day each.
(mostly hour long bookings, quite often Shocked )
I dunno how they sustained their cheery natures.
One of them turned up every Sunday with a six pack of Red Bull, just to get her through the session Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:45 - 11 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
My dogs live a better life than you do.

Don’t most pets live better lives than their providers?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:55 - 11 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know my fucking cats do.
I wish I got to lie around all day, and catching pigeons for sport.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:24 - 12 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Has anyone bothered to attempt the mission to work out your pretty shite clue about the (s)hit single yet.

Hey steady.. I thought I had the monopoly on shit single life..

..mind you there is King29 Thinking

EDIT: I misread that completely Shocked never mind comment still stands.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:39 - 12 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
I thought I had the monopoly on shit single life..

Single life is only shit until you start to enjoy having your own space.

I do quite often miss having someone permanently indoors to annoy, to fix things for me, or to bitch about the telly with, and cuddles are a big deal to me, you only get that with a regular relationship.

But other days, I get home and really enjoy not having to do what someone else wants to do.

I often think I might like to move in with one consort or another (although I might need to find some new ones at some point Thinking ) , but giving up my nice convenient London flat is not something I really want to do ... and not to mention having to live under someone else's roof/rules and they moan about everything* : might not suit me as much as I think it might.

* switch off that light/wall socket, its wasting electric
* you dont need the heating up that high
* what's for tea?
* its getting late, nearly 9.30 let's go to bed and shag (what!? there's still at least 3 hours left in the evening, we can shag after midnight, ffs)
* do we have to have all these cushions on the bed?
* why can't we have air freshener like everyone else in the toilet, why do we have to have incense and scented candles? Smells like a hippy's jockstrap in here
* you've run out of gin/cider/whiskey
etc etc ad nauseum

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:43 - 12 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
..mind you there is King29 Thinking

Has he recently changed his name to Cable Tie, or am I missing some major plot change?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:31 - 12 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could.fuck at 9:30 and midnight. Actually, you probably are.

Lucky girl. I have to put up with just 6 times a week.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:17 - 12 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

Single life is only shit until you start to enjoy having your own space.

I do quite often miss having someone permanently indoors to annoy, to fix things for me, or to bitch about the telly with, and cuddles are a big deal to me, you only get that with a regular relationship.

But other days, I get home and really enjoy not having to do what someone else wants to do.

I often think I might like to move in with one consort or another (although I might need to find some new ones at some point Thinking ) , but giving up my nice convenient London flat is not something I really want to do ... and not to mention having to live under someone else's roof/rules and they moan about everything* : might not suit me as much as I think it might.

* switch off that light/wall socket, its wasting electric
* you dont need the heating up that high
* what's for tea?
* its getting late, nearly 9.30 let's go to bed and shag (what!? there's still at least 3 hours left in the evening, we can shag after midnight, ffs)
* do we have to have all these cushions on the bed?
* why can't we have air freshener like everyone else in the toilet, why do we have to have incense and scented candles? Smells like a hippy's jockstrap in here
* you've run out of gin/cider/whiskey
etc etc ad nauseum

Fair points well made, I'm sure not keen to go back to the days when opening the front door after work was a dare-devil challenge - there was nearly always some abuse over a minor misdemeanor or oversight...
I did kinda figure Id have acquired a string of consorts myself by now but it seems I'm shit out of luck or too picky.. to be fair Covid and young kids hasn't helped in that dept.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:09 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Actually, you probably are.

Its always a mistake to assume things about people.
Warning: Especially about me.
Have a nice day Mr. Green
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:30 - 15 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:

Page 17, shows rate of infection between vaccinated and unvaccinated by age group. For over 30's vastly higher rates of infection are recorded in double pricked and counting test subjects than those who prefer a working immune system.

So, once over 30 years old, as you're more likely to catch and spread it when double pricked or triple pricked, why are vaccinated people given preference and lower restrictions, such as the new 4th October travel passes?

This makes zero logical sense other than forcing people on to the large pharma quarterly money spinner club, for transferring tax from the plebs to the super rich Establishment who bought Bio-Ntech shares at the right time with their inside knowledge of being in government.

What you conveniently fail to mention though, is that of those who do catch it, the unvaccinated are vastly more likey to require hospital care (the 2nd graph on page 17)

The vaccine is far more effective at reducing serious illness than it is at preventing it speading

If this were presented to me as an unvaccinated person, i'll still take the vaccine over not having it
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:00 - 15 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely the end goal is stop people dying and filling up hospital beds

If the vaccine does actually cause the virus the spread more easily, but subseqently vastly reduces the seriously ill/deaths, then that is a success in my book

I'm not sue why you can't see that

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:12 - 15 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because #conspiracy. Its only a matter of time before David icke pings up.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:13 - 15 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found something quite interesting at the top of page 6

'As described above, several studies have provided evidence that vaccines are effective at preventing infection. Uninfected individuals cannot transmit; therefore, the vaccines are also effective at preventing transmission.'

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:21 - 15 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaccine, no vaccine, I care not. What does seem odd is lumping people who've had Covid and therefore have some measure of natural immunity in with the rabid anti-vax crowd.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 11:34 - 15 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Vaccine, no vaccine, I care not. What does seem odd is lumping people who've had Covid and therefore have some measure of natural immunity in with the rabid anti-vax crowd.

The immunity given by having had Covid-19 is nowhere near as long lasting or as strong as those who have been vaccinated. Everyone should get vaccinated if they've had Covid or not. The only reason not to is if you're anti vax.

By the way:

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2021/10/13/do-coronavirus-vaccines-prevent-transmission-of-the-virus?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:43 - 16 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
The immunity given by having had Covid-19 is nowhere near as long lasting or as strong as those who have been vaccinated. Everyone should get vaccinated if they've had Covid or not. The only reason not to is if you're anti vax.

Weird, I thought it was the other way round (although I admit it's hard to find any definitive information on the subject.)
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 182 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 50 of 84