Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Covid vaccine issue

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:40 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Nobody can justify a vaxx pass now it's been shown that the infection rate amongst most age groups is twice the rate amongst the 2 pricks and counting.

Twice as many infected vaccinated isn't the same as twice the rate.

The same flaw in your reasoning as 1400 is 10 times the death rate than 140 that you were using earlier.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:45 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I conceed the point about more liukely to be infected if vaccinated but thats probably down to taking more risks because they are vaccinated.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:01 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The under 18 group are a strange anomaly.

The same group where the majority are being tested twice weekly so all the asymptomatic infections are being picked up.and reported.

In all the other groups people only test if symptomatic.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:48 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

In all the other groups people only test if symptomatic.

Eh? I test several times a week, even without symptoms.
I thought that was fairly common practice to protect others?

You don't need symptoms to be infected and spreading it.

I just never report my test results to the the establishment due to the level of personal information they demand from you.

And herein is the rub.

The majority unvaccinated are anti-vaxxers like yourself.

There's a high correlation between anto-vax and conspiricy nutter.

So the same pool of people are likely not to report a positive test because of 'the information I have to provide'.

This on top of the fact that the vast majority of people not testing unless symptomatic will skew the numbers.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:47 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are relying on the stat which you have admitted that you have consciously skewed.

You failed to report the infection that you said yourself you had.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:34 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

If.you say they are useless stats why are you using them to put forward the principle that vaccinated get infected at a higher rate?

Make up your mind. They are either relevant or irrelevant.

I see you are a Trump support btw, with the 'stop testing and it goes away'.

Yet another conspiricy nutter bingo box checked. How long till I get a full house?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:48 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
If.you say they are useless stats why are you using them to put forward the principle that vaccinated get infected at a higher rate?

Make up your mind. They are either relevant or irrelevant.

I see you are a Trump support btw, with the 'stop testing and it goes away'.

Yet another conspiricy nutter bingo box checked. How long till I get a full house?

I'm still waiting for the full on donk bigotry to start...

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:14 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Dude, it's you believing all the sh1te the Davos government are feeding you, not me. Either way, it's showing that of those reported to Big Buffoon, twice the RATE over 30 are at least double pricked and counting. Something is amiss here.

Erm....

Cable Tie wrote:
[
Over 30, vaccinated people are in many age groups almost twice as likely to catch COVID than unvaccinated. I’ve linked to the week 40 ONS figures.

Pointing out that they get lower symptoms is irrelevant to this fact.
The vaccinated are now the super spreaders and many have very little protection left with another prick or two. My double vaxxed sister is still very ill from it, having caught it just after me. It appears my immune system p1ssed on her AZ/Pfi$er cocktail.

Cable Tie wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You are relying on the stat which you have admitted that you have consciously skewed.

You failed to report the infection that you said yourself you had.

Like I said, the tested positive stats are effing useless and nothing more than a way for the government pushing an ineffective leaky vaccine, to the vast majority, so they can then introduce the Citizen ID app off the back of a mandatory Covid Vaxx Pass app. It's already happening in Wales, both you and I know it will be "with deep regret" introduced to England and NI in a few weeks when the bullsh1t figures carry on climbing.

Make your mind up on whether the stats are any good or not.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:35 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
My double vaxxed sister is still very ill from it, having caught it just after me.

let me guess. You didn't self-isolate because 'it's just flu, innit'?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:21 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

I'm still waiting for the full on donk bigotry to start...

Im having similar thoughts, perhaps some science is needed https://www.qcrit.org/stylometry

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:16 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trouble is, they all have a bit of bertie in them

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:58 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm rather worried the 'dipshit' 'puppet' etc insults may have
a negative effect on Nobbys mental wellbeing and thus qualify as
Nobophobic hate speech.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:11 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah I walk tall.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:41 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

after going through the last few pages i did a quick google-

Scotland Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mystery-rise-in-heart-attacks-from-blocked-arteries-m253drrnf
During the summer there was a 25 per cent rise in the number of people rushed to the Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Clydebank with partially blocked arteries cutting blood supply to the heart.

Sweden, Norway, and Finland suspend use of Moderna vaccine in young people “as a precaution”
https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2477
Sweden, Norway, and Finland suspended the use of Moderna’s covid-19 vaccine on 7 October after reports of possible rare side effects.

The rate of vaccine-induced heart inflammation in children
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210913/The-rate-of-vaccine-induced-heart-inflammation-in-children.aspx
Therefore, the risk of cardiac adverse events following the second dose of the mRNA vaccine could be around 3.7 times more likely than hospitalization due to COVID-19 in healthy 12-15-year-old boys during periods when the pandemic is better under control 2.1 times in 16-17-year-olds. The group found that this trend remains even when SARS-CoV-2 transmission rates are high, with vaccination being riskier than hospitalization from COVID-19.

i dont think Cable Tie should be dismissed so quickly as some seem to do.

its quite shocking how much trust some people have in the state really Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:04 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correlation is not causation.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:07 - 19 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. 1 son had Pfizer so go find a scare story about that.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 160 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 56 of 84