BCF: Bike Chat Forums

"Minor Bump" thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 21:07 - 16 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not spending another 6 months or whatever of my life trying to prove theyre useless, to them. And court is on Monday Im gonna guess they wont gaf about my plight or lack of representation.

I could probably have pled guilty took the fine and paid it off by now.

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 08:27 - 21 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Court is now sometime in January..blah blah

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:18 - 21 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you showed up on Monday and they said 'Come back next year' ?

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 13:12 - 21 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, didnt get there. The lawyers had sent a letter previously that never made it to me til late.

Not to worry what's a year out my life on some bullshit charge of swearing and pushing someone !
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 20 days between these two posts...

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:07 - 11 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been a while! Court finally happened a few weeks ago.

Not guilty of assault or breach, guilty of leaving the scene and not providing details.

Everything that was wrong with this case was ignored - the cameras, potential witness, two accident dates and locations etc. The witness and the multiple cameras were mentioned by her also the fact she told me she had a dashcam...none of this was admitted previously.

The passenger who was allegedly assaulted was not the person in court but I can see how they picked her..she was slagging me off as violent and dangerous so much the judge told her to shut up and only state facts.

The convictions on my record that are actually my brothers cos he stole my license 30 years ago were brought up by the PF.
He looked rather stupid when I laughed at him when he tried to prove my past is one of violence and insurance charges. Both lawyers were well aware of this and clearly didnt think it worthy of mention. Neither of the other party could identify me despite being the only male in court not working for the court.

Lawyer was worse than useless and I hadnt spoke to her since the legal aid application - which was succesful.

End result is the judge wants pics of who was charged with the offences - cops are still claiming it was me.

I'm seriously pissed off about this! Ive told them every time I get a tug Im not him but to no avail and now Im wondering if I have any recourse.

Op delivers!

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 12:45 - 11 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

piazza wrote:
Its been a while! Court finally happened a few weeks ago.

Not guilty of assault or breach, guilty of leaving the scene and not providing details.

Everything that was wrong with this case was ignored - the cameras, potential witness, two accident dates and locations etc. The witness and the multiple cameras were mentioned by her also the fact she told me she had a dashcam...none of this was admitted previously.

The passenger who was allegedly assaulted was not the person in court but I can see how they picked her..she was slagging me off as violent and dangerous so much the judge told her to shut up and only state facts.

The convictions on my record that are actually my brothers cos he stole my license 30 years ago were brought up by the PF.
He looked rather stupid when I laughed at him when he tried to prove my past is one of violence and insurance charges. Both lawyers were well aware of this and clearly didnt think it worthy of mention. Neither of the other party could identify me despite being the only male in court not working for the court.

Lawyer was worse than useless and I hadnt spoke to her since the legal aid application - which was succesful.

End result is the judge wants pics of who was charged with the offences - cops are still claiming it was me.

I'm seriously pissed off about this! Ive told them every time I get a tug Im not him but to no avail and now Im wondering if I have any recourse.

Op delivers!

What would these people gain from swapping witnesses and doing this? Jack all that I can see? Weird AF.

Next time, get a proper brief.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:49 - 11 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were romanians if that helps, but I have no idea other than maybe to make a claim.

That was the second lawyer I'd had neither of them contacted me the entire time.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:07 - 11 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

piazza wrote:
They were romanians if that helps, but I have no idea other than maybe to make a claim.

That was the second lawyer I'd had neither of them contacted me the entire time.

Romanians?

Well, fucking guilty by nationality. Rolling Eyes

You could refer it to the solicitor ombudsmen. (Who ever he/she is.)

https://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/how-we-work/

As you mention PF I'm arsezooming you're in Bonnie Scotland.

https://www.scottishlegalcomplaints.org.uk/

As you no doubt know, anything legal can get messy, especially when witnesses lie, the PF is biased and your legal team are ineffectual.

Sounds as though the judge is at the end of his patience too.

Next time it may be a different judge and the witness behaviour is not understood.

It is supposed to be a big no no to lie in a court of law.
There's plenty of legal sticks to bash liars with.

Pleading guilty is not the best or easiest option as it's a criminal charge with possible jail time and the record stays with you for years.
And there are evil bastirts in the criminal justice system too. Wouldn't give a shite if jailing you for a few months was easier for them than proving your guilt in court.
Hang tough.

I'd be shopping for a better legal team and ask if they want to take it on.
You are free to do that.

A first consultation is free. A good solicitor can advise next steps.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 157 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2