Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Heart risk after vaccines

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:42 - 26 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/99987978?fbclid=IwAR2Jl_T7kcveN_EWg-3tiygg9Djjq57OIPo2tLcmUtbLjV_rg7BoAeVQwYU

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:46 - 26 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/99987978?fbclid=IwAR2Jl_T7kcveN_EWg-3tiygg9Djjq57OIPo2tLcmUtbLjV_rg7BoAeVQwYU

Nah, let folks do all the harm they want. When AI comes to town, I want out anyway Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:48 - 26 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:
Conspiracy sperge...

Oh NOES not the dreaded MSM Surprised Surprised Laughing Laughing

You do realise that the paranoid rantings of the 'uncensored news' is largely fed by (mainly far-right) nutters spouting unfounded conspiracy rubbish and should be taken with a pinch sack of salt.

Try verifying it against a reputable source and see where you get.

Meanwhile, I'll be getting my covid booster on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to it Thumbs Up Laughing [/i]

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:50 - 26 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
far-right

Please define Smile
Or I'll have to chalk it up as a conspiracy theory Wink Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:51 - 26 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Meanwhile, I'll be getting my covid booster on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to it Thumbs Up Laughing [/i]

Jeez, get a life! Laughing

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:53 - 26 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Hetzer wrote:

Nah, let folks do all the harm they want. When AI comes to town, I want out anyway Laughing

I don't believe or disbelieve a word of that fact-check and that's the problem. Not one iota of data, either way, can be trusted anymore.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:57 - 26 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rule of thumb: if it says "fact check", think "agenda" (and yes, I fact-checked that Laughing).

That company is just hired by someone else. If you give me enough money, I'll tell you what you want to hear.
So I'm with you on that. I have learned nothing from them. Personally, as long as I know I'm ignorant, I'd prefer to be that Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:24 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:
far-right

Please define Smile

The same definition as the one you used when you made use of the term the other day. Wink Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:25 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

I do believe that's the intention. Thumbs Up Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:23 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

I do believe that's the intention. Thumbs Up Laughing

Yeah, good luck with that Wink Laughing
Anyway, I thought you said you weren't restricted up there in Isolation Land?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:25 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

The same definition as the one you used when you made use of the term the other day. Wink Laughing

Oh, I get labelled as a conspiracy theorist every day dontcha know - Alex Jones is an amateur compared to me Laughing
But I'll let you in on a secret...it's all a conspiracy Shifty

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:38 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:
far-right

Please define Smile

So far right it has become lefty.

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:14 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Artist wrote:
...The side effects are widely reported and known....

Rubbish, VAERS is a scam, designed to prevent doctors creating an entry by shear complexity. Doctors don't need another job, nor do they give a shit. All the ones that do give a shit have been silenced on MSM, many of whom have been threatened jobwise, or gone to less-cencored platforms like Odysee, Bitchute, Ted, Vimeo, etc.

The Artist wrote:
...Medical research papers don't get silenced, randomers on social media with no medical training or critical thinking get silenced for posting harmful information.

Where on earth have you been!!! You actually really believe that don't you.... you'd be happy in the dark ages, when anyone with a brain that spoke up was put to death as a witch. Just because it doesn't fit your narrative doesn't make it wrong. It is censored because it doesn't fit Big Pharma, MSM and the Governments narrative, and if you don't think they are all working together, you are sadly mistaken.

These are the people you trust..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_pharmaceutical_settlements

and thse are the people you say aren't silenced, because they aren't qualified
https://gbdeclaration.org/

Using 'conspiracy theorist' proves you have no legitimate rebutal.

Former Pfizer Employee Says COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Recipients to Become More Susceptible to the Virus
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/video-former-pfizer-employee-says-covid-19-vaccine-causes-recipients-become-susceptible-virus/

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:05 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I have said many times, the government and their various associated departments are not competent enough to organise a conspiracy and keep it quiet, or indeed oversee a prolonged media campaign that subtly rubbishes people with contrary oppinions.

They can't even keep the contents of a closed session cabinet office meeting secret.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:19 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:
Moar conspiracy nutter sperge...

Also...

GettinBetter wrote:
Using 'conspiracy theorist' proves you have no legitimate rebutal.

Using sources that are funded and influenced by a 'libertarian' organisation strongly associated with climate change denial (American Institute for Economic Research) and other far right sites associated with false news and conspiracy theories (The Gateway Pundit)proves you have no legitimate sources with which to support your premise.

So I say conspiracy nutter theorist. Laughing Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:54 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
far right

But what do you mean by "far right"? Yes, you Islander! Help me to understand your thinking! Are we talking about illegal/proscribed groups? Terrorists? Actual Nazis? Are we about to be plunged into scenes reminiscent of 1930s Germany? What is your fear about?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:37 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:
far right

But what do you mean by "far right"? Yes, you Islander! Help me to understand your thinking! Are we talking about illegal/proscribed groups? Terrorists? Actual Nazis? Are we about to be plunged into scenes reminiscent of 1930s Germany? What is your fear about?

Exactly the same meaning you intended when you used it a couple of days ago. Thumbs Up

Fear? Who mentioned fear? I'm not in fear of anything in particular - apart from your increasing boredom of course... Razz Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:00 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Getting Betterer

Do you have any medical or science qualifications to back up what you quote as 'the truth' or are you just regurgitating things from websites that reinforce your world view?

Do you have any qualifications at all?

I know I don't have a qualifications in the medical or science arenas (apart from O level physics) but I'm with Stinkers on this. Most governments can't contain stories abaout the dalliances of their leaders let alone contain a world wide conspiricy.

When are you going to come out as a sock of Rebel?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:07 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Exactly the same meaning you intended when you used it a couple of days ago. Thumbs Up

Fear? Who mentioned fear? I'm not in fear of anything in particular - apart from your increasing boredom of course... Razz Laughing

Well, obviously I know what I mean! But I get the impression we don't agree on our definitions, so can you explain yours? Please?

I mentioned fear. That is what I perceive this obsession some have with a virtually non-existent far-right prevalent among some circles as. I just can't understand it, but I'd like to. I mean, in the US, especially in their media, it seems to have reached almost hysterical proportions, and it seems to have been adopted to an extent here too.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:28 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
are you just regurgitating things from websites that reinforce your world view?

Tut Tut Steady now! It seems to be a common affliction for all these days.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:47 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Do you have any qualifications at all?

I've got advanced First Aid and have practiced it for 46 years.

I've seen two friends die and be brought back (was in the Echo) due to the virus. They both were in hospital for about 4 months and have life changing side affects.

I've had had two family members die with it and one die of it.

Does that give me at least the right to an opinion?

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:29 - 02 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
As I have said many times, the government and their various associated departments are not competent enough to organise a conspiracy and keep it quiet, or indeed oversee a prolonged media campaign that subtly rubbishes people with contrary oppinions.

They can't even keep the contents of a closed session cabinet office meeting secret.

the fact that you think governments run things shows how far behind the conspiracy theory curve you are Wink

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:52 - 03 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VULk2ik2IZo

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 21:58 - 03 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/cleveland-clinic-suspends-vaccine-mandate-gateway-pundit-exposed-hospitals-heinous-covid-malpractice/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-mrna-vaccine-inventor

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 22:14 - 03 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trouble now is that all those people that had the jab won't be able to handle the fact that they were taken for fools. It is now acknowledged that the jabs are indeed gene therapy.

https://openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-09-medical-journals-censoring-scientists-robert-malone.html
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 136 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4