Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Do you report your COVID lateral flow test results?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Do you report your lateral flow test results?
Yes.
29%
 29%  [ 12 ]
No.
43%
 43%  [ 18 ]
Only if positive.
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Only if negative
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
cOVid is a GuvErm3nT ConsPiriCy sHeePl!!111!
14%
 14%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 41

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 10:18 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Re: Do you report your COVID lateral flow test results? Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
... your deranged bollocks?

Bollock eh, Well.... Seems 900 million dissagree with your opinion.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/thank-900-million-times-gateway-pundit-saw-34-traffic-increase-2021-mainstream-media-saw-36-decrease-truth-matters/

Firstly, a large quantity of people can be wrong, secondly the traffic you mention probably doesn't exist. Thirdly, quite a lot of traffic to that site (probably a majority) will be people like me going there to laugh at its stupidity.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:44 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my three jabs, only had one test over a year ago because I felt not right, turned out to be negative and that I actually had sepsis. I don't get tested so I don't have positives or negatives. I feel fine so don't need to go looking for anything wrong with me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 11:12 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Re: Do you report your COVID lateral flow test results? Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
....Firstly, a large quantity of people can be wrong, secondly the traffic you mention probably doesn't exist...

Ah, you can't fix stupid... ok, have it your way. I've done my bit, you can lead a horse and all that....

https://www.axios.com/media-ratings-traffic-2021-a6be4d72-ba5f-4f8a-ae3e-0872ecd87677.html

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:49 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Re: Do you report your COVID lateral flow test results? Reply with quote

GettinMoreParanoid wrote:
MarJay wrote:
....Firstly, a large quantity of people can be wrong, secondly the traffic you mention probably doesn't exist...

Ah, you can't fix stupid... ok, have it your way. I've done my bit, you can lead a horse and all that....

https://www.axios.com/media-ratings-traffic-2021-a6be4d72-ba5f-4f8a-ae3e-0872ecd87677.html

And still you persist in trotting out your tinfoil-hatted shite at every opportunity...

weasley
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:50 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Re: Do you report your COVID lateral flow test results? Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Or one person (maybe you... Thinking) disagreed 900 million times. You see how data works? Numbers are meaningless without context.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:42 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Re: Do you report your COVID lateral flow test results? Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/thank-900-million-times-gateway-pundit-saw-34-traffic-increase-2021-mainstream-media-saw-36-decrease-truth-matters/

900 million? Thats 1.5 times the whole population of the US. I call bollocks. There aren't that many mentally ill people on the entire planet.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 14:21 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Re: Do you report your COVID lateral flow test results? Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:
MarJay wrote:

Bots are pretty powerful these days... Wink

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:33 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm so this thread has about 600 views but I think that number needs to be quite a bit higher.

Let's do this....

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:56 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Hmmm so this thread has about 600 views but I think that number needs to be quite a bit higher.

Let's do this....

Korn will not be happy if you DOS his server.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:01 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The world's smallest violin player, just for you!

He'll never know.

And I'd have to step things up significantly for my actions to affect the server load.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:42 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

113k views.....

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 21:16 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did he write a script or just tape down the F5 key?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:32 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/FmDkqok.gif

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:56 - 07 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably got my no.2 son to do it....

SpiritMr89
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 03:10 - 08 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

For work the missus has to do them each week and mail her gaffa's.

Same as the boy atsecondary school.

My work however, they tell you to still come until pcr says a positive.

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:42 - 08 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an interesting one over Christmas.

I've been lat flowing very regularly for work, no idea how many tests I've done since home testing became a thing, not quite twice a week, but a lot compared to most people.

Had my booster on the 16th, tested lat flow positive on the 20th, did a PCR the same day which results came back positive on the 21st. Hurrah, Christmas ruined.

Into self isolation, didn't leave the bedroom for days apart from quick bathroom visits. OH sleeping on the sofa.

Virtually no symptoms for most of it other than day 3 or 4 where I felt a bit run down.

Very little to do and a surplus of lat flow tests so carried out near daily tests for curiosity sake.

By the 22nd (day 2) I was testing lat flow negative again, and tested negative every single day up to the 26th (day 6) when suddenly they turned positive again however the line was always very very faint:

https://i.imgur.com/Ed9m0iP.jpeg

Very frustrating given the day 7 release rules.

I returned similarly faint tests on three consecutive days, although the attached is the most faint.

Somewhat doubting the veracity of the positives I tested again in the afternoon of the 26th, 27th and 28th and all three came back negative despite having tested faintly positive very first thing in the morning.

Given our only plans were to see family (assuming day 7 release) we shared the tests with the people we were meeting and they were all happy to go ahead with plans.

My OH never got it despite sharing a car with me on the very first day (we both went for a drive through PCR). None of my family caught it despite my faintly positive morning tests.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:15 - 08 Jan 2022    Post subject: Re: Do you report your COVID lateral flow test results? Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

You should read something a little more challenging, the Beano might be a good place to start.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:02 - 19 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reported my LFT, gave time and date of test. It now appears in my NHS app under covid passport, shows i've had 1 jab, LFT, another jab and then booster. Displays negative LFT record as well.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:10 - 21 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do tests as required for travel/employment.
I'm vaccinated for Whooping Cough, Polio, Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Diphtheria, Tuberculosis, CV19 and now 2021/22 Influenza.

It's the Rattling Pish and Shite stirred up by the crowd that's put me off CV19.

It's pissing me off more than anything else has in my life. (Except divorce, and death of family or friends.)
Religion pisses me off almost as much as CV19 does.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 89 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2