Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


The end of Johnson's lies and the sleaze?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message
YPVS This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:40 - 14 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

YPVS wrote:
Who invested in me, for the taxes I pay now?

urmum?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar



Joined: 16 Aug 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:50 - 14 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
YPVS wrote:
Who invested in me, for the taxes I pay now?

urmum?


It wouldn't be his dad because nobody know who he is.
____________________
trevor saxe-coburg-gotha:"Remember this simple rule - scooters are for men who like to feel the breeze on their huge, flapping cunt lips."
Sprint ST 1050
Keeping forums autist free since 2013.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:04 - 14 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

YPVS wrote:
Who invested in me, for the taxes I pay now?


You say you paid for this stuff. Putting it on a national credit card, then leaving your kids to pay off the card is not "paying for it". I refer to helpful picture below.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/D40A/production/_116628245_optimised-net.debt-nc.png
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2019
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:07 - 14 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeadlyClosedIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif
____________________
Yamaha XSR700, Honda Rebel, Yamaha DT175, Suzuki SV650 (loan) Fazer 600, Keeway Superlight 125, 50cc turd scooter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar



Joined: 16 Aug 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:01 - 14 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet that Marcus has a strangle-wank every time a migrant dies in the channel
____________________
trevor saxe-coburg-gotha:"Remember this simple rule - scooters are for men who like to feel the breeze on their huge, flapping cunt lips."
Sprint ST 1050
Keeping forums autist free since 2013.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Dec 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:01 - 14 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
The main reason why higher education is pushed so much in the UK is because then people join the job market later.

The alternative is that people retire earlier or spend several years on average claiming benefits, which doesn't really help anyone.


Yeah sure, if people are just a commodity to be used by the state and your twisted so-called 'society', to be discarded when they're no longer of use. But remember, that includes your kids.
You want to know the real reason why socialism doesn't work and needs an iron hand wherever it is tried? Because despite their bluster, socialists really are the last ones to understand people.
____________________
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bhud
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:50 - 14 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Yeah sure, if people are just a commodity


There it is. They are.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:15 - 14 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

YPVS wrote:

Sorry, which part of the furlough bill, Covid grants, benefits of any description, NHS, higher education, social and tax credits, none of which I've claimed other than a tiny amount of NHS in my life, is of my doing again?

Which part of other people's hand outs should I pay again? I'm not sure how this is my responsibility. I'm a massive net giver to the treasury and will never in my life take more than I put in.


Apology accepted. You share collectively with those of the same generation as you. Remember how you say things like "all millennials are"... well it applies to you too.

It's public spending because insufficient taxes were collected in those years. It's your debt, simples Laughing

Illegal immigration is way too high, but it's also a separate issue.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:47 - 15 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm a massive net giver


...and how does that make you special?

I always had you down as a massive taker...
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
YPVS This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:58 - 15 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

YPVS wrote:

Do you need me to explain how the public sector does not contribute financially to the economy?

I thought you and the ugly civil service gnome, plus DSS Ste were brighter than that. Does I Slander work for a living or just crave Karma abuse on here, whilst on its pension that I pay for, as I do you and the rest of this forum clique?


Any evidence that you contribute more to the economy than the average public sector worker?

DSS was 20 years ago. It's DWP now.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

UncleBFester
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:23 - 15 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you considered a sizeable personal investment with Dignitas? I hear its the cure for all millennial ailments.
____________________
Module 1 and 2 passed - October 2014. Happy owner of a 2017 Z1000SX, ex owner of a YBR125 / CB500 / VFR800.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:51 - 15 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm a massive net giver to the treasury and will never in my life take more than I put in.


I'm confused. How does that make you any different or better than the average working person in reasonable health?
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

UncleBFester
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:25 - 15 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Quote:
I'm a massive net giver to the treasury and will never in my life take more than I put in.


I'm confused. How does that make you any different or better than the average working person in reasonable (physical) health?


Important to clarify this Very Happy
____________________
Module 1 and 2 passed - October 2014. Happy owner of a 2017 Z1000SX, ex owner of a YBR125 / CB500 / VFR800.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:27 - 15 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only you and Jeff Bezos would pay more tax we could fix this. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:31 - 15 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

YPVS wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:


Any evidence that you contribute more to the economy than the average public sector worker?

.


Err, you might want to re-think that silly comment.

How much wealth does the bloated, money leeching public sector generate for the treasury?

How does the growing number of NHS Diversity Managers benefit me, for the third of a billion pounds the NHS burns every day?


But of the 3 people we are talking about, none of them is an NHS diversity manager.

How much wealth do you generate for the economy? Most of them are just service providers, the same as you are.

So about people making silly comments...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:03 - 15 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I know you don't


How do you know that? I operate as a sole trader and I am currently on PAYE in an IR35 contract, so I pay the same amount of tax and NI as anyone else. I'm not going to tell you how much I earn, but some of it is taxed at 40%.

Thinking about it, I recall you once saying yours was a Ltd Co. That being the case, the amount of tax you pay as a proportion of your income will be less than me...
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
YPVS This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar



Joined: 16 Aug 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:02 - 15 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:


Thinking about it, I recall you once saying yours was a Ltd Co. That being the case, the amount of tax you pay as a proportion of your income will be less than me...


A Ltd company with one employee who gets paid just enough to pay it's NI monthly minimum in order to claim a full state pension and then pays out all it's profits as dividends to the single shareholder who also happens to be it's only employee...


Sounds very much like an IR35 situation.
____________________
trevor saxe-coburg-gotha:"Remember this simple rule - scooters are for men who like to feel the breeze on their huge, flapping cunt lips."
Sprint ST 1050
Keeping forums autist free since 2013.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
  Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.18 - MySQL Queries: 17 - Page Size: 142.49 Kb