Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The end of Johnson's lies and the sleaze?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:26 - 19 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Are they special fences that only Guardian readers can't see through?

Guardian readers can't see through clear polished glass Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:50 - 19 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

YPVS wrote:

I don't believe you. There are only 2 buildings that can see into it. I work in one on a regular basis and the other is only staffed by 2 people, one of whom films the arrivals daily. They have no external work going on.

I'll be at LWH later this morning. See you there then?

"I can't reveal the name of the building I work in"? Give over. When was freight clearance part of MI5? You can't name it, because you're making things up to try to backup an agenda.

An agenda which is wrong, even going by government low ball figures of over 28,000 crossing the channel last year alone.

I couldn't give two fucks what you believe. There's no mileage in it for me to make something up just to disagree with you and you'll notice that apart from the one post in this thread I don't indulge in fruitless political debate.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:20 - 19 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.postimg.cc/g0xvgP9P/donks-pc-store.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 01:36 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think YPVS is a Tory party shill who has been sent out to derail and divert any forum threads which might want to deal with the current Tory Party situation.

Todays PMQs was so full of juicy deliciousness it deserves further discussion. I've watched worse episodes of Whose Line is it Anyway.

My particular favourite was:

"As he waded through the empty bottles and platters of sandwiches – he didn’t realise it was a party? Does the prime minister realise how ridiculous that sounds?"

Also, isn't it long past time Dominic Cummins fell off his yacht or something? I'm assuming it's him behind all these "revelations".

EDIT: I frankly don't care if they had drinks after work that weekend. They were outside and had all been working in the same building all day anyway. I was out on the lash at the exact same time with a select group of friends (in an outdoor and socially distanced situation). At that point, everyone was going a bit stir-crazy. A bit of a pressure blow-off was necessary.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:01 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want him to go. I think if he is still in charge when it comes to the next election he'll be as much a liability as Corbyn was to Labour.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:06 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the blatant lying and mugging folk off that stinks. If he'd just come out and said ^^^^ at the outset it would have annoyed a few but it would have blown over.

All he's done is emphasise one rule for us, our rules for you

That's unacceptable.
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:41 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon that Donk is the one and only member of the taxpayers alliance.
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:26 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

How tall are you Marcus?
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:12 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the topic in hand. The tangible result of Johnson's lies?

Covid: Face mask rules and Covid passes to end in England

For the UK we have a government caught out in that they didn't see the virus as a deadly threat even in the 2021 winter peak. We have experts with their wildly inaccurate modelling so bad they've been given knighthoods and told "you can fuck off now."

The grift is over.

What amazes me, while we laugh at Johnson's career disintegrating like the end of that Marvel movie, that the Rest of the World has just done a slow blink and carried on regardless. More lockdowns, more mask mandates, more jabs, more concentration camps, more, more, more Sad

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:24 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall of we are on the way out-of this then as far as science goes ( given that it's vaccines that saved us) then we are doing pretty well.

I dont fancy France much this year .....

We will never know what data the modellers were fed or what data they were forced to exclude.

Should we thank Science for the Vaccibe and the NHS for a stellar roll out - yes we should.

Should Boris go for being a lying sack of shit, yes. Should the Met be investigated for being present at all of his parties and not making arrests - yes.

How they can say they have no evidence astounds me.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:21 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

YPVS wrote:
Ste wrote:
How tall are you Marcus?

When did you last work for a living? Very Happy

He works at a factory making Blue Chillis, whatever they are

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:28 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Covid: Face mask rules and Covid passes to end in England....

Is it linked to this in some way?

Easy-X wrote:
...The grift is over....

Not really. You've all been jabbed with something, nobody knows what, which may or may not affect you all for the rest of your life. You must at least be worried, if not very angry.

When, (not if thanks to TGP) the latest results are made public, (that could also be what has made them ramp down the rollout), some fuckers need lynching for the bullshite they have propagated.

It's all shite and has been from day one, Gates, Fauci, Schwab, and others have milked it for billions, most of which the patents were posted well prior to the hoax outbreak.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/court-orders-fda-comply-foia-release-information-pfizer-eua-first-batch-documents-shows-1200-vaccine-deaths-within-first-90-days/

Last edited by GettinBetter on 16:33 - 20 Jan 2022; edited 1 time in total

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:31 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say what - did you really just use the words Hoax Outbreak???????

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:35 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:

Not really. You've all been jabbed with something, nobody knows what, which may or may not affect you all for the rest of your life. You must at least be worried, if not very angry.

Actually, absolutely no fucks are given here, exactly the same as whenever I've been vaccinated for anything else or, in fact, I've ever been treated by a medical professional.

Last edited by Nobby the Bastard on 16:36 - 20 Jan 2022; edited 1 time in total
GettinBetter This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:36 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

UncleBFester wrote:
Say what - did you really just use the words Hoax Outbreak???????

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Indeed, a bit strong. Over-hyped would be a better term. Of course, not for those who suffered and/or died, but that turns out to have been far fewer than we were originally told, so that's something.

And all restrictions now being lifted - things are looking up! Smile
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

But feck me .... hoax ....... time to take the helmet off. Its not protecting anything.

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:39 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
....Indeed, a bit strong. Over-hyped would be a better term. Of course, not for those who suffered and/or died, but that turns out to have been far fewer than we were originally told, so that's something...

Considering they were messing with somthing that was prohibited in the US and had the potential to be really nasty I can understand the initial panic, but as soon as things settled down and the seriousness was beginning to be understood, they could easily have ramped down 18 months ago.

But no, the power was euphoric.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:41 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think euphoria comes from the drugs you are clearly on Very Happy

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:52 - 20 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Power is always a dangerous mistress. There are few, if any, who can resist its pull when presented with the opportunity to seize it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 89 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 8 of 17