Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Hymenrepair surgery and virginity testing to be banned in UK

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:50 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Hymenrepair surgery and virginity testing to be banned in UK Reply with quote

To say this annoys me is the understatement of the year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59960177

We in Britain have to do do more to stamp outabuse of young females. Sadly I think too many people in power dont want to upset the minorities.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:22 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you succeed in stamping this out then you're just helping these guys get real virgins and not fakes in the future. Laughing Plus the BBC is doing your outreach work...

Seriously, that's ultra-traditionalism. If's not going anywhere. IMO we should we trying to use this to good effect. The moral high ground isn't putting money in anyone's pocket.

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:16 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused, what are you annoyed about, the banning of the procedures, or the fact they were allowed in the first place

As it seems Britain is making a step in the right direct by banning it, i'm not sure how you think anyone is trying to not upset the minorities with this move

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:17 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I worded that badly......

I'm annoyed that we even have to make laws like this and I very much doubt it will make an iota of difference.

We have had I think 1 or 2 successful convictions for FGM in the UK despite it being illegal since the 1980's but according to charities it still goes on.

Girls are still taken abroard and forced to marry people they have never met despite it being illegal.

We as a society have no stomach to take on barbaric practices by ethnic minorities in case we get tarred with the *phobic or *ist brush and probably lose a politician votes.

It may do some good. Obviously it's better to have it made illegal. There may be prosecutions but I'm not holding my breath.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:26 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure running a train on drugged up little girls above a kebab shop is illegal too... Not that it seems to stop some folk.

Won't change anything until somebody in authority is prepared to call a spade a spade.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:58 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Yes, I worded that badly......

I'm annoyed that we even have to make laws like this and I very much doubt it will make an iota of difference.

We have had I think 1 or 2 successful convictions for FGM in the UK despite it being illegal since the 1980's but according to charities it still goes on.

Girls are still taken abroard and forced to marry people they have never met despite it being illegal.

We as a society have no stomach to take on barbaric practices by ethnic minorities in case we get tarred with the *phobic or *ist brush and probably lose a politician votes.

It may do some good. Obviously it's better to have it made illegal. There may be prosecutions but I'm not holding my breath.

MGM is a big thing too among religious fucktared cultures.

Cutting a baby's little pee-pee is as barbaric and stone age as any of it.

It won't go away coz the law says. It's been around for thousands of years.
Better education and discouraging it through discussion would work as well.
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 83 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1