Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Can we deport Val now?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:34 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Can we deport Val now? Reply with quote

It's about time isn't it?

Last edited by temeluchus on 17:08 - 25 Jan 2022; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:51 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is staying here because he has changed his mind and now accepts that the Brexiteers were right all along. He knows that Britain has a much brighter future than the EU.

Well done Val Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:04 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deportation and revoke his citizenship.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:15 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll just throw away his passport and come back across The Channel in a small boat, he's so desperate to be British Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:20 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The irony is it actually would be easier to deport Val than any of the fighting age males children orphaned by war imported by Border Farce and the Disloyal Navy.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:44 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
The irony is it actually would be easier to deport Val than any of the fighting age males children orphaned by war imported by Border Farce and the Disloyal Navy.

That sounds like MDMA talk. Is he your boyfriend and do you love him? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Border Farce and the Disloyal Navy.

Laughing this tickles me. Also Royal Snail and Parcel Farce.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:02 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Here we go again disparaging our services for the jobs they're sent to do. My guess is that Navy personnel probably aren't happy about it either.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:04 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

That sounds like MDMA talk. Is he your boyfriend and do you love him? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes we all sit at Queenshilling and OMG moaning about migrants with our other friend Sergei the Fascist Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:26 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val has moved to Germany, hasn’t he? He never did know which side his bread was buttered.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:23 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Here we go again disparaging our services for the jobs they're sent to do. My guess is that Navy personnel probably aren't happy about it either.

I'm sure my friends in the grey funnel fleet would be quite happy using them as target practice. Not many alude to the 'hug a hoodie' idealistic attitude.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:45 - 25 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, probably a bit early to say how the new Channel "rescue" stuff will pan out but I'm prepared to eat my hat* if dinghies "accidently" get sunk or dragged back to France.

*The tortilla sombrero with guacamole in the brim.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:09 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Disloyal Navy.

This was way too much mate. Can you take this back? It's ringing in my head. I've never met a better bunch of guys than the Royal Navy.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:39 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Given that they now recruit mostly woke sailors by design I suspect they will be delighed to give the migrants silver service and an express ride to Britain. Let hope Britain doesn't get into a real war with Russia because their forces aren't this weak and woke I can assure you!

"We would not leave migrants to drown in the sea. We would not storm migrant boats," he said.

"The Royal Navy is a compassionate service."

Critics have branded the plan "pathetic", "cruel and inhumane", while others raised concerns over how it could divert the Royal Navy away from other priorities.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/migrant-crisis/channel-migrant-crossings-navy-rejects-push-back-plan/

The current details are believed to have been announced as part of a Government bid to offer “red meat” to Tory MPs in a bid to drive attention away from Downing Street party allegations.

But Conservative former minister Sir Edward Leigh warned: “In the absence of ministers having the political will to use pushback, what is the point in appointing a Royal Naval admiral to help Border Force to be a more efficient taxi service so that the migrants will know that now ‘we have got the Royal Navy going to pick us up and we will be taken safety to the UK, and we will be put in a hotel and we will never ever be sent home’?

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/royal-navy-operate-taxi-service-6520118

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:30 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Given that they now recruit mostly woke sailors by design I suspect they will be delighed to give the migrants silver service and an express ride to Britain. Let hope Britain doesn't get into a real war with Russia because their forces aren't this weak and woke I can assure you!

What are the current requirements for service?
Whatever task they are given, they will perform to the best of their ability, whether they agree with the task being given to them or not. They follow orders. Even if tackling the migrant crisis isn't correct use for them, no one would be deliberately endangering life outside of combat scenarios. Blame the government for their misuse, not the service personnel who do as they are told.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:44 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they chose woke aircrew when they were fixing that dam that was in damger of collapsing a couple of years ago.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-reservoir-collapse-idUSKCN1US132

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:56 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I wonder if they chose woke aircrew when they were fixing that dam that was in damger of collapsing a couple of years ago.

Yes, but the whole military is full of woke so it's not as if they have to choose a woke aircrew. Humanitarian operations are especially woke. It's shooting people that is most unwoke. The only exception is the infantry where realistically there just aren't enough woke applicants to fill the slots so they will have to resort to those awful patriotic people who still believe in "borders" and other illiberal concepts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:07 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Yes, but the whole military is full of woke so it's not as if they have to choose a woke aircrew. Humanitarian operations are especially woke. It's shooting people that is most unwoke. The only exception is the infantry where realistically there just aren't enough woke applicants to fill the slots so they will have to resort to those awful patriotic people who still believe in "borders" and other illiberal concepts.

I'm sure all of those that served iN Afganistan will be pleased to know your take on the situation.

How about you go on a forum used primarily by the miltary and ex military and run it up their flagpole?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:12 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:

Yes, but the whole military is full of woke

What has led you to believe this? I have seen some policies that I think are not right for the services, but nothing that outright screams of them turning woke like the US military appears to be doing (and I'm not really sure how deeply that goes).

But again, military personnel will do as they are told. And our armed services have always carried out humanitarian operations to one degree or another. Berlin airlift? What about our Navy who policed the ending of the slave transports from Africa even further back? Or the hearts and minds campaign in Malaya in the 60s where it was part of counter-insurgency operations?

I'm more concerned about things like reducing standards for service e.g. in fitness requirements and stuff like that, or setting quotas for different races etc, which may mean not getting in the best people for the job.

I think you have to be careful to differentiate between the current woke sickness affecting large parts of society, and humanitarian work that has traditionally been a part of what our armed services do.

The problem with the channel crossings is that we are aiding ILLEGAL immigration. But still it is what the Navy has been ordered to do by the politicians. So blame the politicians for not finding a more appropriate solution.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:17 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

I'm sure all of those that served iN Afganistan will be pleased to know your take on the situation.

How about you go on a forum used primarily by the miltary and ex military and run it up their flagpole?

You didn't actually address any of the points I raised, nor did you disagree with what I said.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:21 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

You didn't actually address any of the points I raised, nor did you disagree with what I said.

I did, via the medium of sarcasm.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:38 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

What has led you to believe this? I have seen some policies that I think are not right for the services, but nothing that outright screams of them turning woke like the US military appears to be doing (and I'm not really sure how deeply that goes).

They are fanatical about diversity and are so eager to prove how woke they are. Take a look at their PR work. People are free to approve or disapprove, but that it is happening is factual.

chickenstrip wrote:

But again, military personnel will do as they are told. And our armed services have always carried out humanitarian operations to one degree or another. Berlin airlift? What about our Navy who policed the ending of the slave transports from Africa even further back? Or the hearts and minds campaign in Malaya in the 60s where it was part of counter-insurgency operations?

I think you have to be careful to differentiate between the current woke sickness affecting large parts of society, and humanitarian work that has traditionally been a part of what our armed services do.

Humanitarian operations are acceptable to the woke, but being in a humanitarian operation or helping others in general does not make one woke. The opposition to the use of lethal force, an obsession with diversity, and the dislike of the country are the hallmarks of woke. In any case, those are historical events and the military at that time was not woke because gen X were not in charge.

chickenstrip wrote:

I'm more concerned about things like reducing standards for service e.g. in fitness requirements and stuff like that, or setting quotas for different races etc, which may mean not getting in the best people for the job.

Setting quotas for race is woke, but simply recruiting BAME people non-specifically is not woke. Accepting less fit people is also not woke.

chickenstrip wrote:

The problem with the channel crossings is that we are aiding ILLEGAL immigration. But still it is what the Navy has been ordered to do by the politicians. So blame the politicians for not finding a more appropriate solution.

I'm not blaming them for following orders, I'm addressing the implicit assertion that the military (particular the navy and air force) are somehow "more tougher line" than border farce. I can't see the majority of them being reluctant to welcome in the economic migrants.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:39 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

You support woke. You want the navy to bring the refugees in via the express route. You're proving my point for me.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:42 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

You support woke. You want the navy to bring the refugees in via the express route. You're proving my point for me.

No, I'm rejecting your assertion that the armed forces are 'Woke'.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:53 - 26 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

No, I'm rejecting your assertion that the armed forces are 'Woke'.

But they are woke. And you are woke. And you like that they are woke because it is common ground between you and them.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 61 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4