Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 04:27 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You tried that before resulting in his quoted Willie statement.

Only the bit about asking him if he's a boy or a girl.

He probably doesn't know that transitioning is possible, he might be too embarrassed to admit that he wants to be a girl, does he know about what puberty blockers could do for him?

It wouldn't take a huge amount of conversation to start indoctrinating him with what some would call progressive modern PHSE and others would call systematic pre meditated child abuse.

It also wouldn't take a huge amount of effort to teach youtube on his tablet that he's interested in watching videos about trans kids, about puberty blockers, about m2f transitions, etc etc etc.

Shocked

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Willie statement.

https://i.imgur.com/pKZDXvM.png

Idea

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 07:42 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Willie statement.

https://i.imgur.com/pKZDXvM.png

Idea

My 8 year old neice explained this to me the other day.

Girls have an in pee, boys have an out pee, nobody else is allowed to touch it.

I feel that is a sufficiently nuanced level of understanding at that age.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:26 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
No, the unspoken part of this trans agenda is erasing sexuality. Does your daughter fancy girls? Nope, not a lesbian any more, get 'em on the transition train Sad

If its so unspoken how the fuck do you know about it.

With regards to what they're conditioning kids and parents in the US and elsewhere.

Hard line anti-gay places like Iran it's supposedly more acceptable for your lad to transition to lass than come out as gay. I'd reserve judgement on statements about Iran though as no one has anything nice to say about them generally and it might just be a convenient lie.

Back to the US though and there are some in the LGB community who are genuinely worried that jumping on the trans-train is erasing gay identities hence the split we're starting to see between LGB and the rest of the letters.

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:33 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Back to the US though and there are some in the LGB community who are genuinely worried that jumping on the trans-train is erasing gay identities hence the split we're starting to see between LGB and the rest of the letters.

Ah yes, in-fighting. The left-wing forever gets more left and then in-fight because the one's who used to be moderate are now considered right-wing because they didn't move left enough. Laughing

As a centrist this annoys the living fuck out of me as left sees me as right and the right sees me as left Rolling Eyes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FRcu9TeXEAMjvTM.jpg

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:12 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's the one Musk reposted hence why he's switched to voting Republican. And then his trans-kid obviously has to denounce him as a heretic. Sad but I'd say having Elon as a dad would be trying at the best of times.

My political compass test said "left leaning Libertarian" may as well have said "Nazi" these days Rolling Eyes

Speaking of Libertarians apparently the SJWs are getting booted from the party in the US:

The Libertarian Party Goes Alt-Right

Quote:
By embracing bigotry, Libertarians are poised to help reelect Trump.

Mmmm.... the salty tears are delicious.

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:29 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
My political compass test said "left leaning Libertarian"

Mine:

https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=1.25&soc=-7.33

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:10 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feck! You get an upgrade from "Nazi" to "worse than Hitler" Wink

This is my experience of people in general: not particularly political, they just want to be left alone [by the State]

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:40 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Feck! You get an upgrade from "Nazi" to "worse than Hitler" Wink

This is my experience of people in general: not particularly political, they just want to be left alone [by the State]

I always get into arguments with the left because I say I support individual rights over minority rights. They get butthurt and don't listen to me when I try to explain that individual rights is ALSO supporting classic minorities as individual rights drags everyone up as I don't support equality or even equity, I support liberation.

For some reason the left is completely deaf to this logic. If it doesn't suit their very specific mindset then you're a Nazi (even if you are supporting them).

There is no smaller minority than the individual.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:34 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:
logic

Well there's your fatal flaw! In the US "I don't know who the next Supreme Court Justice will be... but it'll be a woman!" or words to that effect, from Joe Biden. Must be a women, very important, diversity, equality, etc.

What is a woman? "I'm not qualified to answer that question." says the prospective candidate. Errrr... okay!

We don't know what a woman is but we know they're very important. And following on from that we don't know what Black is anymore...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FV2Ye1aWYAA3wz6?format=jpg&name=small

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 16:36 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a complete and utter load of bollocks is being spouted about trans people here. Sorry, but it is such complete made up rubbish that it is pretty much impossible to point to the flaws in the thinking.

Having people have some knowledge of trans people and know that transition is possible means they can make a decision, rather than living a life of misery. Trans people don't want to convert cis people to be trans (they know how hard that life is) - they just would like closeted trans people to feel safe and not to feel terrorised into killing themselves.

There is no trans hidden agenda. That is just a myth. There is certainly no wish to erase LGB identities.

Katy

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:47 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBF we're mostly going on about Trans-activists than actual trans-people. And you're right: there's no hidden Trans [activism] agenda - they're quite open about their intentions.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:00 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
TBF we're mostly going on about Trans-activists than actual trans-people. And you're right: there's no hidden Trans [activism] agenda - they're quite open about their intentions.

And we are back to this supposed aim that activists are trying to turn 9 year olds into trans because supposed attraction to the same geender.

Except that you seem to be the only one that has heard this.

By the way, hard line Muslim countries seem to be very anti trans in general.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:09 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libs of TikTok only has 1.3 million followers on Twitter, "What is a Woman?" only has 5000+ ratings on Rotten Tomatoes. Yeah, such a niche subject it's no wonder no one's heard of it...

I did say I was suspicious of the "Iran Trans" thing BTW, far too convenient.

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 19:19 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

The “trans activists” are trans people trying to live their lives. Most of what you keep talking about is made up rubbish aimed to try and undermine trans people.

What you appear to think of as agendas is fiction. It has no resemblance to reality. Sure their are a few anti trans hate groups that spread these lies, but they are certainly not true.

Sorry for being blunt, but when someone is persistently spreading the lies of hate groups and trying to pretend they somehow know some secret plot I have lost the enthusiasm to bother being that polite.

Katy

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:34 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so I shouldn't believe the evidence I see with my own eyes? Like the last Labour conference? What's so problematic about trying to disassociate ppl genuinely suffering from gender dysphoria from the perverts who put on a wig and hang out (literally) in ladies changing rooms?

Can you cite any evidence that the whole thing is entirely made up? I'd really love to hear some sane counterpoints.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:03 - 24 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over the last few years I've heard lots from Nobby's now 16 year old noblet about kids he goes to school with who're trans.

Interestingly it's sounds quite different to what's being described by all sides of the argument in this thread.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:53 - 27 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women cannot be born with a penis, Boris Johnson said as he backed the decision to ban transgender women from competing in women’s swimming.

The Prime Minister said he sees “no reason to dissent” from a ruling by World Swimming that bars any trans athletes who have reached male puberty from competing in women’s events.

Asked whether a woman can be born with a penis, Mr Johnson said: “Not without being a man”, adding that there is a difference between being a woman and a trans woman.

Last week, World Swimming announced that only swimmers who transitioned before the age of 12 would be permitted to compete in women’s events.

The ruling came after Lia Thomas, a swimmer transitioning from male to female, became the first transgender person to win a title at the highest level of American collegiate sport.

Other British sports governing bodies now face pressure to reform their policies. British Cycling has suspended its domestic transgender inclusion policy pending a review, with World Athletics also set to re-examine its approach.

‘You have to be very sensitive’
Speaking in Kigali, Rwanda, Mr Johnson said: “It’s very, very important that as a society we should be as understanding of everybody else as possible. I’ve always stood for that.

“When you start to move from issues of sexuality to issues of gender, you start to raise particular problems.”

He said he had three main concerns – the age at which people are deemed competent to transition, the question of safe spaces for women and difficulties with sporting competitions.

“These are all very difficult problems and you have to be very sensitive,” Mr Johnson added.

Labour has come under fire over its stance on transgender issues, and earlier this year Sir Keir Starmer refused to answer the question of whether a woman can have a penis.

Saucy sauce.

Clapping

Fairness is starting to win over inclusivity.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:09 - 27 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost didn't click on the link. A part of me actually thought: "wait! what if ste has hacked the telegraph just to troll us?!" Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:38 - 27 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a moment I thought Laurence Fox might have stolen my design...

Laurence Fox banned from Twitter for 'hateful imagery' after posting swastika pride flag

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:47 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Last week, World Swimming announced that only swimmers who transitioned before the age of 12 would be permitted to compete in women’s events.

Pale

I just made the mistake of clicking on a reddit topic (on the front page), it was all "Boris attacking minorities to distract from his own issues", not Boris was asked a question and gave an answer the majority of people would think is completely reasonable.

Easy-X wrote:
For a moment I thought Laurence Fox might have stolen my design...

Laurence Fox banned from Twitter for 'hateful imagery' after posting swastika pride flag

See those new chevrons are causing all kinds of issues.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:34 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's actually quite an old design from last year and ol' Foxy was a bit slack in not using the up to date version, hence the hate and backlash. Using an old Pride flag is a tell tale sign of conservative values Shocked

Anyway even "Pride" is out of date: next year it will be renamed to "Arrogance"

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 13:14 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Ah, so I shouldn't believe the evidence I see with my own eyes? Like the last Labour conference?

What are you claiming to have seen? Trans people who react when people make up accusations about them? With the amount of misinformation you have swallowed and repeat constantly I am not surprised if people get upset around you. Or is it Rosie Duffield who decided not to attend to Labour party conference after falling for anti trans twitter posts?

Easy-X wrote:
What's so problematic about trying to disassociate ppl genuinely suffering from gender dysphoria from the perverts who put on a wig and hang out (literally) in ladies changing rooms?

What is this about?

Or are you now trying to deflect into the stuff about self identification for a gender recognition certificate?

You do realise that again this is something largely made up. For access to toilets, etc, self identification is what already occurs and has done for pretty much ever. There is no legal restriction on who uses which toilet, it is merely convention. So any self identification is completely irrelevant to it. The scare stories are just another bit of fiction you are spreading.

This has been repeatedly lied about by anti trans hate groups who are trying to derail reform of the gender recognition act.

The gender recognition act is purely to update a few legal documents such as birth certificate and hence how people get married and the details on their death certificate. It has zero impact in day to day life and is not needed to update driving licence, passport, etc (only a minority of post op trans women I know have bothered to go through the bureaucratic hassle of getting a gender recognition certificate). Self identity was one of the options suggested for replacing the process for obtaining a gender recognition certificate and which has been used to stir up hate from the easily misinformed.

Easy-X wrote:
Can you cite any evidence that the whole thing is entirely made up? I'd really love to hear some sane counterpoints.

That what specifically is made up? It is a massive area, and an awful lot of stuff is manipulated or outright made up as a way to attack trans people. The anti trans hate groups work on the basis that if they throw enough shit some will stick. And frankly they can make it up with more ease and more quickly than it takes to disprove it.

Katy

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:21 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you didn't see the Labour conference think bulldogs in wigs and that's being generous. Off the podium they were picking fights with feminists.

Gender recognition what nows? Never heard of 'em. Access to toilets though... can I assume this was all made up:

Judge Rules Loudoun County Teen Sexually Assaulted Female Student in Girls’ Bathroom

The story's made up, the court records were faked. The school never covered anything up as nothing happened?

And this isn't a problem:

Woman suing rape charity over transgender row

Stupid bitch, she knew what she was getting into, all these white middle class women should just shut the fuck up anyway.

Libs of TikTok repeats teachers bragging about indoctrinating kids almost daily. All those videos are just actors I take it? And the performances on "What is a Woman?" fantastic! They should all be up for Oscars.

Ricky Gervais, Dave Chappelle... they just mention trans stuff out of pure spite? May I remind you that a king that rids the court of its jester becomes a tyrant.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:27 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
It's actually quite an old design from last year and ol' Foxy was a bit slack in not using the up to date version, hence the hate and backlash. Using an old Pride flag is a tell tale sign of conservative values Shocked

Anyway even "Pride" is out of date: next year it will be renamed to "Arrogance"

Last year is so out of date Smile I had to look it up, the new one includes intersex (in the pic below)? I genuinely feel bad for intersex folk, although I know it straddles the 'sports' debate with for example Caster Semenya, where like with a lot of intersex people it sounds like she's a biological male that had developmental issues in the womb, hence why she has a Y chromosome, internal testes and no womb or ovaries.

The ones that were given sex changes or had to undergo lots of operations and ended up feeling rightly aggrieved I genuinely feel for. There's probably a comparison with the trans debate, there's another person suing the NHS right now... https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-sues-nhs-same-day-27318325
Interestingly The Times article was pulled: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/this-article-has-been-removed-h5kxl76b6 Thinking

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:39 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/dGxy61p.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 264 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 37 of 63