Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:46 - 25 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they are terrorists. Body count is a bonus but instilling fear is surely the main aim by definition?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:49 - 25 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Well they are terrorists. Body count is a bonus but instilling fear is surely the main aim by definition?

A bit like the catholics in Northern Island?.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:31 - 25 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Jeez Louise! Americans have a poor grasp of European geography at the best of times but the article starts with:

Quote:
LONDON -- Two people were shot and killed and 10 were injured early Saturday in a nightclub in Oslo, Norway, in what Oslo Police now suspect was a terror attack.

Now you know why they normally just say 'Europe'.

Easy-X wrote:
Authorities say the gunman, identified as a 42-year-old Norwegian citizen originally from Iran, was arrested after opening fire at three locations in downtown Oslo at approximately 1 a.m., including at a nightclub that is popular within the LGBTQ community called The London Pub.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:42 - 25 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

A bit like the catholics in Northern Island?.

I hope that's an in joke I'm not getting. All terrorism is shitty, the difference with the bombing campaigns of the IRA and related groups is there was someone to negotiate with.

I don't know who you plan to negotiate with to stop Islamic terrorism, we've already had two waves in the 21st century, Al-Qaeda and ISIS inspired, who keep finding an audience among people who hate us.

I guess one day they might stop hating us and then Islamic terrorism will go away.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:16 - 26 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who wants to stop Islamic terrorism? "Part and parcel of living in a modern city" as Genghis Khan would say Rolling Eyes

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:00 - 26 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect he had a history of being a mentalist so not a proper islamalist
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:47 - 26 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Who wants to stop Islamic terrorism? "Part and parcel of living in a modern city" as Genghis Khan would say Rolling Eyes

Shitlibs genuinely see it this way, if you want a range of restaurants, mumble rap and sporting success then Islamic terrorism, grooming gangs, crime rates in London are just part of the package.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:18 - 06 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
I expect he had a history of being a mentalist so not a proper islamalist

Well if he was completely mentally ill and not an islamist, it was a pretty lucky shot that he happened to shoot up an LGBT bar, which isn't exactly an Islamic thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:09 - 12 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obvious evidence of child sex crimes in Telford was ignored for generations leading to more than 1,000 girls being abused, an inquiry has found. Agencies blamed children for the abuse they suffered, not the perpetrators, and exploitation was not investigated because of "nervousness about race".
Doh!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:46 - 13 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

'Exploitation was not investigated because of nervousness about race, that investigating concerns against Asian men, in particular, would inflame "racial tensions"'

Basically the whole 'diversity good' narrative would fall apart, so covering up pedophilia and sexual abuse is fine if it helps multiculturalism. The scary thing is this mindset is still very much present (and probably even more so) in our institutions and among those in positions of power.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:10 - 13 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
The scary thing is this mindset is still very much present (and probably even more so) in our institutions and among those in positions of power.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/22/19/437821E800000578-0-image-a-18_1503427988267.jpg

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:33 - 13 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/22/19/437821E800000578-0-image-a-18_1503427988267.jpg

That was just an ill-judged attempt at sarcasm from Naz Shah.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-54373013

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:50 - 13 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious: if she's so against child exploitation what has she actually been doing about it in the last 7 years? It's all very nice to say you were campaigning about it before being elected but nothing tangible changed by electing her Thinking

BTW the parody was based off her "accidently" liking and retweeting the original "just shut up" tweet a few years before.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:38 - 14 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

So she did like and retweet a tweet from a fake Owen Jones account?
https://uk.style.yahoo.com/labour-mp-shares-message-telling-rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-shut-sake-diversity-114807910.html

The libel case is a group which called her a 'grooming gangs apologist'?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 15 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labour is all about "love is love" so it's going to be tricky one to argue.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:27 - 15 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've become aware that a certain individual who was formally known as a different named individual has bypassed Nick Clegg's social media ban by being active on Reddt.
Apparently he's laying claim to having (re)highlighted all this Telford stuff months ago and now Hope not Hate has released his addresses which are being visited by individuals calling him a "white pork eating cnut"

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:02 - 15 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't doxxing illegal? How do HnH and the media get away with it all the time?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:23 - 15 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

You can do what you like to those who don't agree with The Narrative. They're not even human after all.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:08 - 15 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Repressive Tolerance.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:12 - 15 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

HnH? High and horny?

The biggest problem around here with doxxing is that Mr Stinkywheels disapproves. Laughing

If the doxx details are already in the public domain then publishing them just means you're reposting something. But there's a time and place for that and it's not now and it's not on BCF.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:42 - 15 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

HnH - Hate not Hope

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:48 - 16 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was Heil not Heel?

Ste wrote:
The biggest problem around here with doxxing is that Mr Stinkywheels disapproves. Laughing

No one cared when I posted pictures of Ashley wearing makeup probably cos he was a colossal bellend to everyone Laughing MPD doxxed himself then blamed everyone else.

Ste wrote:
If the doxx details are already in the public domain then publishing them just means you're reposting something. But there's a time and place for that and it's not now and it's not on BCF.

If it's true then I very much doubt the person involved had their address public. They also 'expose' anonymous youtubers.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:15 - 16 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I thought it was Heil not Heel?

Ste wrote:

No one cared when I posted pictures of Ashley wearing makeup probably cos he was a colossal bellend to everyone Laughing MPD doxxed himself then blamed everyone else.

Ste wrote:

If it's true then I very much doubt the person involved had their address public. They also 'expose' anonymous youtubers.

I think the person originally being alluded to is Tommy Robinson (formerly Steven Yaxley-Lennon), not Marcus (MPD). HNH/UAF would probably get away with the dox since an insider cop or probation service employee might be the original source. That and HNH wouldn't take any interest in Marcus because he is a nobody.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:30 - 16 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
I think the person originally being alluded to is Tommy Robinson (formerly Steven Yaxley-Lennon), not Marcus (MPD).

Yeah I got that bhinso was talking about Tommy, I was talking about forum doxxing separately, and I didn't use MPD's name* even though he himself revealed his full name trying to be... I dunno clever? Confused I'm not sure I ever did, I just posted a fb photo of himself giving the camera two fingers, after about 6 months of the guy trolling and being a cnut to me (others even commented on his behaviour).

*as for Ashley if he didn't have 1400 forum aliases I'd have used one...

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
HNH/UAF would probably get away with the dox since an insider cop or probation service employee might be the original source.

It's just strange how hey routinely do it and routinely get away with it... well it isn't but you get my point.

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
That and HNH wouldn't take any interest in Marcus because he is a nobody.

MPD/Tommy misunderstanding aside I think they would happily doxx anyone for wrongthink if they could, and get them sacked/cancelled etc.. It's just currently too much work/difficult, so it's high profile people or those that get caught up in a social media shitstorm they go after.

The odd newbie has turned up here and started immediately posting in the politics section, who obviously came across or were told about this place and were horrified Laughing The general discourse here would deeply upset them.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:23 - 16 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
It's just strange how hey routinely do it and routinely get away with it... well it isn't but you get my point.

MPD/Tommy misunderstanding aside I think they would happily doxx anyone for wrongthink if they could, and get them sacked/cancelled etc.. It's just currently too much work/difficult, so it's high profile people or those that get caught up in a social media shitstorm they go after.

The odd newbie has turned up here and started immediately posting in the politics section, who obviously came across or were told about this place and were horrified Laughing The general discourse here would deeply upset them.

Yeah that seems about right. From what I have observed the hard left are a bit like animals. I'm friends with some of the local leftist agitators IRL and they are fine in small numbers, but when they are in larger groups they become a bit like chavs and need to impress the others. Wokery, much like other forms of acting like a twat, is competitive. With that in mind they are mostly going to dox where there is an audience to impress with the doxing and who will give them social status for it. Well, that's my theory anyway Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 255 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 156 of 170