Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:44 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email at work saying there’s a ‘’Women’s Conference’ coming up (ignoring the fact that the company is already a matriarchy), and adding that there is an early bird discount. At tea break I said I thought we weren’t supposed to call them ‘birds’ anymore. Barely a titter. Too woke or too fearful.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:55 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe because it's not particularly amusing in its own right. Just a really crap Dad joke.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:06 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best kind, thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:49 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Audio on:

https://i.imgur.com/Q0FrYf4.mp4

Pride March Wink

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:52 - 28 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer Pride June to Pride March.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:47 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Audio on:

https://i.imgur.com/Q0FrYf4.mp4

Pride March Wink

Weren't there people calling the union flag display fascist? I wonder how they feel about this.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:23 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pronoun name badges arrive on the high street.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-06-29/halifax-tells-customers-critical-of-pronouns-on-badges-they-can-close-account

Oh wait, banks aren't on the high street now are they Laughing

Quote:
Halifax has told customers they are free to close their accounts with the bank if they disagree with their values after some hit out at a policy to include pronouns on staff name tags.

The problem with that is that all the other banks are going to follow suit, so even if you voted with your feet, you'd be left with bugger all choice but to roll with it.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:49 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Quote:
Halifax has told customers they are free to close their accounts with the bank if they disagree with their values after some hit out at a policy to include pronouns on staff name tags.

What does Howard think? It would be funny if someone won the 170 million Euromillions jackpot and did exactly that. Yes one of my fantasies is to do that to my bank Smile

arry wrote:
The problem with that is that all the other banks are going to follow suit, so even if you voted with your feet, you'd be left with bugger all choice but to roll with it.

Well if enough people did it they would take notice, the problem is most people shrug their shoulders and carry on. I don't agree that it's inevitable they'll all do the same thing, HSBC for example have post-brexit have gone way beyond other banks with their advertising...

https://sourcenews.scot/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/32638475378_e928c8f60a_z.jpg

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:40 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm. HSBC isn't even a British bank.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:24 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Neither is Santander, I don't recall similar advertising from them.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:30 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Neither is Santander, I don't recall similar advertising from them.

So? Your point is? Different brands try and focus on different things.

Santander tend to downplay their Spanish origins. HSBC isn't even European.

Only Heinz focus on just how many varieties they do.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:35 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The amusing thing with all this Wokish corporate nonsense is it seems to disappear in a puff of smoke when it comes to places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia Smile

The comic industry is big on "don't like it, don't buy it" so ppl took them at their word and now Manga's taken all the money. Go Woke, go broke.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:37 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comics are for children. The last time I read one it waS the dandy.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:39 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Easy, he's left you an open goal there. Are you going to put the ball in the back of the net? Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:24 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
So? Your point is?

Both are foreign banks, isn't that what your point was, that they're a foreign bank therefore there's nothing wrong Richard Ayoade telling us we aren't really British?

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Different brands try and focus on different things.

Santander seem to focus on trying to attract customers, hence employing Ant and Dec rather than a diversity to patronise us.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lZma3yR7ox0/maxresdefault.jpg

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Santander tend to downplay their Spanish origins..

Yes that's why they sponsored a Spanish driver in Formula 1 for years.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:44 - 29 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
The amusing thing with all this Wokish corporate nonsense is it seems to disappear in a puff of smoke when it comes to places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia Smile

Cos they won't tolerate it. Even in Eastern European markets...

https://preview.redd.it/z4d4q0rgh5x21.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8cbb653f6272561c0131bf03ac08eba872613797

Easy-X wrote:
The comic industry is big on "don't like it, don't buy it" so ppl took them at their word and now Manga's taken all the money. Go Woke, go broke.

The comic book industry died years ago, why it still exists is apparently to make comic characters/franchises super diverse and super gay, so they can say BUT IT'S IN THE COMICS, as historically fans have had the opposite retort when bemoaning films/series that stray away from the comics/books.

https://pyxis.nymag.com/v1/imgs/986/627/b95f0f7d9ea6cc680232a3f157a9583bab-superman-full-dc.rsquare.w330.png

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:11 - 30 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Ah, so you acknowledge they try and brainwash kids with Queer propaganda Smile

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:43 - 30 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Manga is fucking epic bro. Read One Punch Man!

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:22 - 30 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Well if enough people did it they would take notice, the problem is most people shrug their shoulders and carry on. I don't agree that it's inevitable they'll all do the same thing, HSBC for example have post-brexit have gone way beyond other banks with their advertising...

I feel that does not necessarily reflect the management oppinion and culture at the international headquarters of the Hong Kong Shang-Hai Banking Corporation.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:42 - 30 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
M.C wrote:

I feel that does not necessarily reflect the management oppinion and culture at the international headquarters of the Hong Kong Shang-Hai Banking Corporation.

Whenever I see that HSBC advert it makes me want to spit. Not particularly for it's sentiment but for the use of that utter waste of space Richard Ayoade who is famous only for absolutly destroying the Crystal Maze programme with his cringe festering so called humour. Evil or Very Mad

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:26 - 30 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I prefer Pride June to Pride March.

You can tell this stuff is just cooked up by corporate HR teams who have never been to an LGBT pride. They aren't in June Laughing July, August and early Sept mostly.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:31 - 30 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/4NNgsPMr/HSBC-TAIWAN-FAKE.png

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:56 - 30 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

The Chinese never normally pass up an opportunity to undermine us. In general a few companies are defiantly ideologically driven, Ben and Jerry's for example, whilst others just seem to try woke advertising probably cos some advertising agency has convinced them it's a good idea.

Polarbear wrote:
Whenever I see that HSBC advert it makes me want to spit. Not particularly for it's sentiment but for the use of that utter waste of space Richard Ayoade who is famous only for absolutly destroying the Crystal Maze programme with his cringe festering so called humour. Evil or Very Mad

I had no idea the reboot continued (obviously it's been cancelled now), I saw the one-off special with Stephen Merchant and thought it was awful, I don't recall seeing any coverage or talk of the Ayoade run.

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 10:50 - 01 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
If you didn't see the Labour conference think bulldogs in wigs and that's being generous. Off the podium they were picking fights with feminists.

No I didn't see it. And nor was it publisized, which would be unusual given how much the media likes to use any excuse to attack trans people.

Which feminists?

Easy-X wrote:
Gender recognition what nows? Never heard of 'em. Access to toilets though... can I assume this was all made up:

Judge Rules Loudoun County Teen Sexually Assaulted Female Student in Girls’ Bathroom

The story's made up, the court records were faked. The school never covered anything up as nothing happened?

If you look into it, things are a lot more complicated. Both of those involved were in a relationship. Whether one was trans or not, or wearing a skirt or not was at the time irrelevant to access to that toilet as at the time the school district’s trans-inclusive bathroom policies were not in place.

Is it nasty? Of course it is, but nothing to do with trans inclusion. Just something used as an excuse to attack trans inclusion.

Easy-X wrote:

What is the problem?

Firstly, anyone in the group is a rape survivor, and in need of support. Nothing actually says the person was a trans women, just that the complainant thought they were. And the complainant was offered 1 to 1 sessions so they didn't have to be with the person they assumed was a trans woman but they refused and instead is sueing the rape support charity.

Easy-X wrote:
Stupid bitch, she knew what she was getting into, all these white middle class women should just shut the fuck up anyway.

Wtf?

Easy-X wrote:
Libs of TikTok repeats teachers bragging about indoctrinating kids almost daily. All those videos are just actors I take it? And the performances on "What is a Woman?" fantastic! They should all be up for Oscars.

No idea but how many videos on TikTok or youtube are doing the opposite?

Easy-X wrote:
Ricky Gervais, Dave Chappelle... they just mention trans stuff out of pure spite? May I remind you that a king that rids the court of its jester becomes a tyrant.

Comedy is not meant to be punching down. Plenty of funny stuff in transitioning without just using them as a punch bag.

So, yes, you are talking a lot of shit to stir up trouble. Like an anti trans version of Mary Whitehouse

Katy

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:13 - 01 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I read there is there's loads of trans-activist propaganda on the Interwebs and now ppl are pushing back at it the salt's starting to flow.

Nothing's going to convince me that submission to life altering operations and drugs to maybe alleviate the symptoms of gender dysphoria is anything but the last step on the road, not the first.

"You hate trans-activists therefore you hate trans people therefore you're evil." No, I will not except that because I can come back with "You are pro-trans-activist therefore you like grooming kids therefore you're evil."

Just to be clear: I want trans-activists to leave trans-people the fuck alone.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 299 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 38 of 64