Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Do you think Brexit will break the Tories,Labour and the UK?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Do you think Brexit will break the Tories,Labour and the UK?
Tories will find the magic Brexit for NI and Scotland
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Labour will find the magic Brexit NI and Scotland
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tories in power NI and Scotland will break up from the UK
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Labour in power NI and Scotland will break up from the UK
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:36 - 19 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

And apparently neither have I. Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:48 - 19 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring back Page 3 Smile

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/73/9e/26/739e266b0dee180954daa2d41229c63b.jpg

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:34 - 21 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Unionists kicking up a fuss because it breaches the Good Friday agreement which h stopped an ongoing war..

FIFY

Yep, the NI Protocol is damaging the GFA, and should be scrapped. It is totally unnecessary, and highly divisive. Just part of the EU's "punish the UK for Brexit" hate campaign. Of course, some of the blame lies with our politicians for signing up to it, but it needn't be permanent. As others have pointed out, the EU are a dab hand at breaking international law when it suits them, and anyway, Article 16.

I mean I think unionists see it as the start of NI breaking away and a unified Ireland, which although those involved don't want to admit it, if you look at the demographic changes and subsequent political ramifications is somewhat inevitable.

Sinn Fein celebrates an historic election win in Northern Ireland - The Irish nationalist party hailed a "new era" as it captured the largest number of seats in the Northern Ireland Assembly for the first time

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:46 - 21 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

I mean I think unionists see it as the start of NI breaking away and a unified Ireland, which although those involved don't want to admit it, if you look at the demographic changes and subsequent political ramifications is somewhat inevitable.

Sinn Fein celebrates an historic election win in Northern Ireland - The Irish nationalist party hailed a "new era" as it captured the largest number of seats in the Northern Ireland Assembly for the first time

This assumes that all Catholics are pro-unification but this isn't the case. As a case in point remainer Tobias Ellwood's neighbouring MP is Conor Burns for, a mate of Boris, hard line Brexiteer, and Irish Catholic. I can't see him voting for unification can you? Laughing

And Ellwood's other neighbouring MP is Chris Chope. Unlucky seat for Ellwood, he probably regrets not running for Henley or Oxford West instead Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:47 - 21 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think I said all Catholics, it's just the trends are there. The support for unification comes overwhelmingly from the Catholic community which is growing.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:30 - 21 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Don't think I said all Catholics, it's just the trends are there. The support for unification comes overwhelmingly from the Catholic community which is growing.

I was thinking more of the "down with Britain" brigade who drool over anything negative about our country.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:26 - 05 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:

I was thinking more of the "down with Britain" brigade who drool over anything negative about our country.

That is the problem. You still think Britain is 340m people $20 trillion super power. IHGNFY - it is not.

But because the people that brought to you the lie (Brexit) that the UK is a super power are still in power and because Labour also support the lie nothing good is to happen soon.

Fixing issues by 'taking back control' is a lie.
Brexit was done you took control and NOTHING is fixed.

If anything it's getting worst. And Covid with the Ukraine war helped to hide the Brexit lie for two years, but still the same lie will break Labour government too, if Keir gets in power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65Xm6Jkjh4

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:30 - 05 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumps months old topic to reply to a guy who rage quit the forum Confused

Anyway what do you care Val I thought you left?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:37 - 05 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

I am not a leaver and I care.

I thought that was clear by now Laughing

How do I know this guy is a leaver I have a life sometime I spent time outside BCF Very Happy

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:44 - 05 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
M.C wrote:

I am not a leaver and I care.

I thought that was clear by now Laughing

How do I know this guy is a leaver I have a life sometime I spent time outside BCF Very Happy

Im-a-Ridah (who you replied to) rage quit the forum.

You said you were in Germany having a hard time learning the language and getting dominated by their women.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:04 - 05 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

You said you were in Germany having a hard time learning the language and getting dominated by their women.

True and why that must somehow stop me to care Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:17 - 05 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
M.C wrote:

True and why that must somehow stop me to care Laughing

If I was upset enough to leave a country, part of that would be for closure and moving on with my life.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:23 - 05 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

UK politics is in a mess because they haven't bothered with real issues for the last 30 years, just farmed it off to the EU

A reckoning will have to come eventually or this downward spiral will continue

Looking forward to Labour getting in and nothing at all changing, this idea they will stop strikes? the Army was using Green goddesses during the New Labour years just goes to show its bollocks
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Abaaba
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 22:28 - 05 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 years ago we were told things will get better and 365 million different promises were made..........

Who can honestly say things are actually better? so if we cant even agree reality/facts then what is the point of discussing or even arguing about it.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:32 - 05 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abaaba wrote:
6 years ago we were told things will get better and 365 million different promises were made..........

6 years ago we were told if we voted for Brexit we'd trigger an immediate recession.

Abaaba wrote:
Who can honestly say things are actually better?

I don't ever remember being told <3 years in things would be, in fact I recall the opposite; being told it was a long rather than short term decision.

You might have also noticed a little pandemic and slight escalation of the war in Ukraine during that time?

Abaaba wrote:
so if we cant even agree reality/facts then what is the point of discussing or even arguing about it.

You mean like how your post is based on reality and facts? I agree it was completely pointless.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 01:47 - 06 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UK and world economy has been circling the drain since 2008 when it turned out it was built mostly on itself. There's only so long you can keep taking bricks out of the bottom to build up higher.

I increasingly believe Brexit, the EU, the Ukraine war and the pandemic have nothing much to do with it.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:50 - 06 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covid was just an excuse for a money grab before the next (probably apocalyptic) global recession. The entire West is built on debt, I don't even think they have more than a 10 year plan until it comes crashing down (hence all the 2030 stuff).

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:32 - 06 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abaaba wrote:

Who can honestly say things are actually better? so if we cant even agree reality/facts then what is the point of discussing or even arguing about it.

Far as i'm aware, the NHS has had its dividend about 10x over since then

Maybe if the Chinese hadn't slipped up and released a Virus they're scared shitless about and the Russians stopped harking back to 1945, we might be in a better position

We're in for a fucking, The Netherlands is buying/closing down farms so they can control the nitrogen emissions, where's the food coming from to replace that?
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:59 - 06 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
We're in for a fucking, The Netherlands is buying/closing down farms so they can control the nitrogen emissions, where's the food coming from to replace that?

Eat the bugs Wink In ~15 years from now they'll be pretending we always lived in cubes, no one ever had motorised private transport, and a big mac was just a figment of your imagination.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:17 - 06 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
...and a big mac was just a figment of your imagination.

BK will change the Whopper to the Grasshopper, no one will notice Smile
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:21 - 07 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

im 53 now im fed up whith it hopefully by the time it comes in ill be gone or too old to give a shit anymore

never thourt i was see this shit in my life time or the sheeple lining up with a bottle of lube and touching there toes

This stuff would never get voted through on a case by case basis if put to the majority, if they were told honestly how it would affect them personally. I haven't seen half of it in anyone's manifesto - it gets sneaked in by the back door, or brought in by international diktat, or people are downright lied to.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:07 - 07 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may seem apathetic, but if you're not given a chance to have your voice heard, then how can you be judged that way? Or any other way for that matter.

There are some outlets cropping up now where sensible people can be heard though, and many of the voices are encouraging.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:01 - 07 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
im 53 now im fed up whith it hopefully by the time it comes in ill be gone or too old to give a shit anymore

never thourt i was see this shit in my life time or the sheeple lining up with a bottle of lube and touching there toes

I understand and even share your sentiment, but at the same time demoralisation is part of their tactics.

dave001 wrote:
i could not agree more each generation seems more apafectic

if they done the crap there doing now back in the 80`s or 90`s they would never have got away with it like how the poll tax backed fired and too thatcher down

Don't forget each generation has grown up with an increasing level of propaganda. I have more distain for liberial boomers who saw it all happen first hand, than youngins who are merely products of the regime they implemented.

dave001 wrote:
to be honist im luckyer than most

I gave up playing the rigged game years ago

and retired in my mid 20`s i have not need to work since then or play there game

im morgage free and have enoutgh to last my life and mrs fairly comftably out

Just out of curisity how? I need inspiration Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 133 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4