Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 184, 185, 186 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:47 - 13 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I've tries to respond but I'm just bewildered.
He was a slave at 9 years old in our country. You have no response to that bit? It's been illegal for about 300 years.

And slavery still exists in this country now, but it's mainly happening to white people, so it doesn't really matter Laughing

Context Whistle
https://globalsecurityreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/modern-slavery-index-1130x580.png
https://theatlas.com/i/atlas_BkgnPm7Nm.png

arry wrote:
1) Despite the fact he was a victim of child trafficking and modern day slavery, from an impoverished country, once he's in school in the UK he's nurtured and supported into one of the greatest athletes of his time, and loved by the public / recognised by a title as a result. Not bad for a supposedly racist and horrible country full of gammon folk, eh? Much like Sir Lewis Hamilton - the two of them are absolute examples of rising to the top and showing the oppression narrative as not fitting the reality.

Yep, there's a similar story about Ian Wright, yet all three act like victims and go on the attack whenever an opportunity arrives (Lewis is defo the worst).

arry wrote:
The subterfuge he's undertaken seems to stretch the course of his adulthood, whereas the reports seem to want to pin it all back to his childhood. He's lied repeatedly as an adult man - including but not limited to the story he has told of himself in his autobiography.

What was the story in his autobiography (tl;dr ver. pls Very Happy)? Definitely his career seems to be over so it's minimal risk doing it now.

arry wrote:
On top of that, I seem to recall him decrying racist cops at airports for stopping him 'cos he's Somali'. Well, it turns out that he was travelling on a passport with a false name, obtained under false pretences Laughing

Good point Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:53 - 13 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
M.C wrote:
Why now would be my main question.

Probably someone in the MSM figured it out and said "we'll release the details next week" and Mo just wanted to get ahead of the story.

Well they have a BBC documentary ready to go (so it looks planned to me), the answer will probably be in there I just CBA watching it. I'd be surprised if no one knew, as I said it might be completely innocent, or someone that knew thought now was the time to use his story.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:34 - 14 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

What was the story in his autobiography (tl;dr ver. pls Very Happy)? Definitely his career seems to be over so it's minimal risk doing it now.

Came to Britain with his mum and two brothers, as an 8 year old, to live with his dad in London (where the dad was born and raised), who was a successful businessman in IT. Blah blah didn't do well at school but got spotted by the PE Teacher, rest is history.

Anyway, his new account is, umm, unravelling apace already.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001977f/the-real-mo-farah

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/athletics/2022/07/12/mo-farahs-nervous-look-told-hiding-something/

Quote:
Now we know what it was: in a new BBC documentary screened this evening, he reveals that, aged nine, after his father had been killed in the civil war and his family dispersed by conflict, he was allegedly trafficked from his home in Somaliland to Britain. After being brought to London, he had spent three years in domestic servitude, kept away from school, obliged to labour for a family that deliberately prevented him from attempting to contact relatives.

He was born March 1983 apparently. He came to UK in November 1993 apparently. That's not 9 years old. I'm guessing he is a bit hazy on the dates given the circumstances - perhaps not at all unexpectedly.

However, in the documentary, you can see some official documents with dates on them.

There's a document from the Hounslow Language School in Sept 1994. That's 10 months after he arrived. 3 years isn't 10 months by quite a stretch.

There's also things like the PE teacher contacting social services and trying to move him to a proper foster home. But then he goes to live with a 'mum of a school friend'. But as it turns out, this is Kinsi Farah who is the sister of the bloke that trafficked him.

It's all more than a bit weird. I'm going to continue to watch the documentary for the hell of it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:13 - 14 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo being kept as a slave? He should have run away, it's not like anyone would have been able to catch him. Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:02 - 14 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's obvious why he came out with it now. The BBC got wind of it and dug out the story and I would guess gave him the opportunity to be part of it and aim the story at 'immigration is good, government policy bad' rather than Mo is an illegal as the crux of the story.

Through this documentary I have been able to address and learn more about what happened in my childhood and how I came to the UK. I'm really proud of it and hope you will tune into @BBC at 9pm on Weds to watch.

Then we get the inevitable anti government agenda....

“Sir Mo Farah would’ve been trafficked to Rwanda as a young adult if caught by Priti Patel. Hypocrites who want to be rid of ‘illegal’ trafficked refugees now claim him as British because of his Olympic gold… How many Farahs are deported to #Rwanda due to our racist/inhumane policy?,”

https://www.stylist.co.uk/news/sir-mo-farah-trafficked-refugee-good-immigrant-narrative/681853?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:20 - 14 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to work out why deporting illegals to Rwanda is inhumane. It seems to me that those who claim this are being a bit racist.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:04 - 14 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I'm still trying to work out why deporting illegals to Rwanda is inhumane.

The United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) does it. That must be a pretty good recommendation.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:31 - 14 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Came to Britain with his mum and two brothers, as an 8 year old, to live with his dad in London (where the dad was born and raised), who was a successful businessman in IT. Blah blah didn't do well at school but got spotted by the PE Teacher, rest is history.

Right so he wasn't vague or embellished, he straight up concocted a fantasy? Eh?

arry wrote:
Quote:
After being brought to London, he had spent three years in domestic servitude, kept away from school, obliged to labour for a family that deliberately prevented him from attempting to contact relatives.

He was born March 1983 apparently. He came to UK in November 1993 apparently. That's not 9 years old. I'm guessing he is a bit hazy on the dates given the circumstances - perhaps not at all unexpectedly.

However, in the documentary, you can see some official documents with dates on them.

There's a document from the Hounslow Language School in Sept 1994. That's 10 months after he arrived. 3 years isn't 10 months by quite a stretch.

Tbf I read it as they enrolled him in a junior school but they kept him away, although with the Mail's angle it sounds like a blessing... 'he was enrolled in a tough junior school in the predominantly white area of Feltham, west London, where his refusal to be cowed meant he was forever getting into fights'

FWIW they were Somali kids in my primary school being moved around different class years cos the school wasn't sure how old they were, even as a small kid I thought it was a bit fucking odd how the 'parents' didn't know how old their children were...

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/beautiful-african-young-woman-wearing-doctor-uniform-hijab-showing-pointing-up-fingers-number-nine-smiling-223284317.jpg
^tbf that one's a doctor Smile

arry wrote:
There's also things like the PE teacher contacting social services and trying to move him to a proper foster home. But then he goes to live with a 'mum of a school friend'. But as it turns out, this is Kinsi Farah who is the sister of the bloke that trafficked him.

Yeah he's looking more and more like a pathological liar, expect the real truth after 'the truth'.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:34 - 14 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
I'm still trying to work out why deporting illegals to Rwanda is inhumane.

The United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) does it. That must be a pretty good recommendation.

Apparently when they're processed they have the option of returning to their country of origin, or seeking asylum in a country that wants to be enriched by young undocumented male migrants (Sweden/Finland etc..).

It sounds more than fucking reasonable to me, I'd push them back out to sea...

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:13 - 15 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about the rubber boat brigade. At the next election SIR Keir Starmer and his group of happy people will take over. there will be no more illegals, They will just have to turn up at the Frenchy port, get on one of the many ferries provided and be nationalised with a British passport, house and benefits together with a voting slip already with the correct box marked with an X for the next election.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:16 - 15 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Well, it's obvious why he came out with it now. The BBC got wind of it and dug out the story and I would guess gave him the opportunity to be part of it and aim the story at 'immigration is good, government policy bad' rather than Mo is an illegal as the crux of the story.

Through this documentary I have been able to address and learn more about what happened in my childhood and how I came to the UK. I'm really proud of it and hope you will tune into @BBC at 9pm on Weds to watch.

Then we get the inevitable anti government agenda....

“Sir Mo Farah would’ve been trafficked to Rwanda as a young adult if caught by Priti Patel. Hypocrites who want to be rid of ‘illegal’ trafficked refugees now claim him as British because of his Olympic gold… How many Farahs are deported to #Rwanda due to our racist/inhumane policy?,”

https://www.stylist.co.uk/news/sir-mo-farah-trafficked-refugee-good-immigrant-narrative/681853?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

I didn't see it, but apart from the usual anti government and diversity is our strength stuff, will any action be taken against:
1) Those who trafficked him from Somaliland to Britain
2) Those who kept him in domestic servitude for three years

It's not like I can go out an nick stuff and then justify it by saying it's the government's fault because they're crap

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:56 - 15 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Don't worry about the rubber boat brigade. At the next election SIR Keir Starmer and his group of happy people will take over. there will be no more illegals, They will just have to turn up at the Frenchy port, get on one of the many ferries provided and be nationalised with a British passport, house and benefits together with a voting slip already with the correct box marked with an X for the next election.

I thought that was the plan, that the Rwanda scheme would be blocked and they'd go oh well we tried here's a passport. Tories are fine with immigration as long as it's by the book, hence deporting 'illegals' whilst presiding over record immigration Confused Not sure where we are after the European Court of Human Rights blocked the flight, it's all gone suspiciously quiet?

bhinso wrote:
I didn't see it, but apart from the usual anti government and diversity is our strength stuff, will any action be taken against:
1) Those who trafficked him from Somaliland to Britain
2) Those who kept him in domestic servitude for three years

It's not like I can go out an nick stuff and then justify it by saying it's the government's fault because they're crap

Popo investigating: https://news.sky.com/story/met-police-open-investigation-into-sir-mo-farah-trafficking-revelation-12651664

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:02 - 02 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really news as it's going on day after day but a reord for this year.....

Almost 700 migrants crossed the English Channel in 14 small boats on Monday, a record for the year so far.

We'll soon have more doctors than anywhere else in the world. Rolling Eyes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-62392898

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:20 - 02 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder how many guns and knives they confiscated this time.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:21 - 04 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... has the Rwanda plan been memory holed already?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:02 - 04 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

There is nothing the government can do until we leave the ECHR, and probably have a reform of our own justice system.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:13 - 04 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I predicted it was a token policy that (they knew) would be blocked in the courts, although that isn't much of a prediction.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:17 - 04 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does make you wonder why they bother saying anything at all on the subject.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:11 - 04 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We tried but they wouldn't let us!"

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:45 - 05 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/visit-faqs/

FAQ's on English Heritage site:

Quote:
I AM A REFUGEE. DO I QUALIFY FOR FREE ENTRY TO ENGLISH HERITAGE SITES?
I SUPPORT OR SPONSOR A REFUGEE, CAN I ALSO GET FREE ENTRY?
CAN I PRE-BOOK A FREE VISIT IF I AM A REFUGEE?
I AM SEEKING REFUGEE STATUS. CAN I STILL GET FREE ENTRY TO ENGLISH HERITAGE SITES?
I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED TICKETS FOR REFUGEES THAT ARE YET TO VISIT. CAN I GET A REFUND?
DOES THE REFUND APPLY TO ANY VISITS THAT HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PLACE RECENTLY BY REFUGEES?

Frequently Asked Questions - Frequently Laughing

Imagine being a poor working class white family wanting to stimulate your childrens' education and love of English history, and being told you've got to cough up 60 odd quid to take them to a castle, only for the Somali fresh off the boat to rock up and walk in for nothing Laughing

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHY ARE REFUGEES BEING GIVEN FREE ENTRY?
Across Britain, people are extending a warm and generous welcome to refugees, and we at English Heritage are determined to play our part.
We think that our sites represent some of the 'best of Britain', places whose age, beauty and atmosphere can provide comfort in an uncertain world. Sharing them is the right thing to do. We review all our admission policies annually.

It's the right thing to do, the right thing to do, the right thing to do, the right thing to do.....

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:43 - 05 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/visit-faqs/

It's the right thing to do, the right thing to do, the right thing to do, the right thing to do.....

To be fair, I'd imagine the uptake to be similar to the amount of Jews attending Baconfest 2022, (How I wish that
was a thing...) so they're not giving much away really, it's only a 'look at how inclusive we are' display. The only British
institutions our visitors are really interested in are the DSS and the Social housing scheme. I doubt that ramblers are
likely to be suddenly besieged by packs of countryside curious Somalis swaggering around safe in the knowledge that
they will be able to afford more fridge magnets when they get to the gift shop. The principle stinks though, I imagine
this will hit their donations big time. RNLI taxi service has seen a large drop in charitable assistance since they got involved
in people trafficking so I'd expect the same here. Ultimately this will result in a financial loss and reduction in footfall
for English Heritage. Voting with ones wallet is about the only way left one can protest against all of this nonsense without
being cancelled or labelled something unsavoury.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:23 - 05 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Voting with ones wallet is about the only way left one can protest against all of this nonsense without
being cancelled or labelled something unsavoury.

Labelled or cancelled by the crazy people - oh, what a horror Laughing

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:14 - 06 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
M.C wrote:

There is nothing the government can do until we leave the ECHR, and probably have a reform of our own justice system.

Funny how the ECHR isn't a problem when it comes to ignoring plenty of our rights or maybe it's because those cases have to be paid with peoples own money instead of slush funds for political causes like this.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:38 - 06 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Funny how the ECHR isn't a problem when it comes to ignoring plenty of our rights or maybe it's because those cases have to be paid with peoples own money instead of slush funds for political causes like this.

Can you explain in more depth please? I'm not quite grasping what you are trying to say, seriously.
I think we should leave the ECHR as part of Brexit. I think that then, if there are problems, we should sort them ourselves as an independent nation with its own justice system. We are told we pretty much gave Europe the ECHR in the first place - no reason we can't look after human rights for ourselves then...or what has changed that suddenly we can't? From what I see, our continental friends are no better at it than we are, and in some areas, worse.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:29 - 24 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case anyone was in any doubt that this is planned and orchestrated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBaZi6XMoQ&t=16s
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 244 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 184, 185, 186 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 185 of 207