Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:37 - 07 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun King with his nose in the trough has come out with some belter lines on why he need a $40k dog to protect him Laughing

https://blackamericaweb.com/2022/08/02/shaun-king-criticized-donor-money-buy-40k-dog/

Quote:
White supremacists and people who’ve meant my family harm have now shown up to our last three homes. Multiple times.⁣ ⁣

Oh, yeah maybe you need a gun?

Quote:
Before you talk about how I should defend myself with guns, New York City won’t even allow me to have a gun

Wonder why.....

Quote:
I’ve had hundreds of death threats – including from police, military snipers, and white supremacist groups.

Sure you have sunshine, sure you have.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 07 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
recman wrote:
Anyone seen the advert for the new Big Breakfast?
It's a little too obvious channel 4.

Lol, had missed that.

Still, AJ doesn't have any axe to grind so she's a good hire:

https://metro.co.uk/2022/04/19/strictlys-aj-odudu-jumped-through-many-more-hoops-than-white-peers-16490533/

Quote:
‘Even if you don’t get told (that you need to work harder to get half as far as white peers), you feel it.’

She added: ‘The opportunities you get and the things that you do, you know in your heart of hearts that you’ve had to jump through many more hoops than your counterparts.’

Despite feeling the overwhelming pressure, The Big Breakfast star revealed how proud she was to have ‘waded’ through it.

Got absolutely no idea who the dude is so had a quick Google. Seems he's a 'comedian':
https://youtu.be/58eY6CuJh9M?t=163

Literally first clip on Google I found of him, he's making 'jokes' about being Jamaican and working in a store for a posh white manager Laughing

I bet he worked twice as hard to get his gigs, too.

I'm not just on about the presenters, I don't think I saw any diversity at all during the entire ad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:44 - 08 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Quote:
‘Even if you don’t get told (that you need to work harder to get half as far as white peers), you feel it.’

She added: ‘The opportunities you get and the things that you do, you know in your heart of hearts that you’ve had to jump through many more hoops than your counterparts.’

Despite feeling the overwhelming pressure, The Big Breakfast star revealed how proud she was to have ‘waded’ through it.

Do these people live in opposite land? Every f'ing company is going on about 'diversity' and 'representation', it's never been a better time to be a diversity hire.

And she is an awful presenter, she was on 4music and couldn't deliver a single line without leaning into the camera, or laughing, or both.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:16 - 08 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Do these people live in opposite land? Every f'ing company is going on about 'diversity' and 'representation', it's never been a better time to be a diversity hire.

And she is an awful presenter, she was on 4music and couldn't deliver a single line without leaning into the camera, or laughing, or both.

To be fair when have telly presenters ever been up to much? Maybe Jools Holland and Paula Yates on the Tube? I sometimes stray into Radio 1 land and its amusing how smug the yoof DJs are, no doubt convinced they're altogether more sophisticated and (of course) cool compared with previous generations but in reality they're just Smashey and Nicey but with a Fro and a rainbow coloured baseball cap. They always were aholes and undoubtedly one of them will turn out to be the next Sir Jimmy but I really cant give a s#it.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:30 - 08 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
To be fair when have telly presenters ever been up to much? Maybe Jools Holland and Paula Yates on the Tube?

https://youtu.be/gzHarruIH9g?t=22

https://c.tenor.com/VxgfflKFzJgAAAAC/chicken-run-rocky.gif

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:49 - 11 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gears oiled by my daughter getting a distinction in her college results. She'll definitely get the place she wanted at uni

Wrong thread?! Wink

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:53 - 11 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
Gears oiled by my daughter getting a distinction in her college results. She'll definitely get the place she wanted at uni

Wrong thread?! Wink

I hope she's studying something useful, not one of these silly socio-political things, or whatever you want to call them?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:26 - 11 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the Tube, better than top of the pops at the time.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:18 - 11 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

struan80 wrote:
I loved the Tube, better than top of the pops at the time.

Oi. I don't see any politics in your post. Keep it in the random banter.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:07 - 12 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Hong Kong Phooey wrote:

Wrong thread?! Wink

I hope she's studying something useful, not one of these silly socio-political things, or whatever you want to call them?

Music related, so yeah dead useful Thumbs Up

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:58 - 12 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:

Music related, so yeah dead useful Thumbs Up

We really need a concerted effort to destroy the arts.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:47 - 15 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/TweetCop999/status/1558418022431432706

Riot in central London.

Not a riot shield in sight.

Pretty much left to it.

Guess who Wink

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:51 - 15 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Guess who Wink

A victim group only acting out due to years of systemic racism and oppression?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:17 - 15 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
arry wrote:
Guess who Wink

A victim group only acting out due to years of systemic racism and oppression?

Indeed...

Ricardo Dos Santos: Sprinter pulled over for second time by police

tl;dr Racial profiling... range rover (or whatever) out and about at 4am, nope, not suspicious at all. Not sure how you can racially profile ppl in the dark unless you're very close.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:14 - 15 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

tl;dr Racial profiling... range rover (or whatever) out and about at 4am, nope, not suspicious at all. Not sure how you can racially profile ppl in the dark unless you're very close.

Hang on, for the second time, the other being in July 2020? I've been pulled 'randomly' twice in less than a year, am I more oppressed?

https://twitter.com/RDSS400/status/1558760246880894977

'After I stopped two officers ran towards either side of the car, one fist clenched banged on my window and tried opening the car door. Not knowing how to use a Tesla handle he took out his baton out of frustration ready to smash the glass.'

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FaJcs9FXgAIKpQr?format=jpg&name=small

Took 5 mins to stop? Eh? Like the first incident this guy seems like a fucking idiot escalating the situation then playing the victim... probably deliberately.

Twas a Tesla btw.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:28 - 15 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes more sense. They have those door handles that only appear on demand, streamlined and all that.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:03 - 15 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time, they decided to 'speed off' and there was CCTV of it happening, along of course with their own camera footage inside their car. Even when they stopped, the officers were polite, whilst of course exercising a certain level of force to detain a suspect that had - for all intents and purposes - refused to stop.

This time? Took how long to stop Laughing

It's almost like going looking for it.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:01 - 21 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLM Posterboy Anthony Jushua showing maximum victim status after last night's split decision loss to Usyk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS3_RZ3sC7Q

Absolutely shocking lack of respect from AJ. Picking up the victor's belts and chucking them out of the ring Evil or Very Mad

Shouting at Usyk saying he's not strong and how did he get beat - fair play to Usyk for behaving well and trying to calm AJ down. Can only imagine if that was Tyson Fury and what response AJ would have got (although AJ would have probably been spark out on the canvas in the 5th so possibly a moot point).

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:36 - 21 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilder just sulked in his corner after the third Fury fight, AJ similarly like Wilder realising his reign is over had a full on meltdown...

- throwing Usyk's belts out the ring
- confronting him in a disrespectful manner (Usyk was incredibly magnanimous about it)
- stealing his moment by grabbing the mic and going on his stupid rant
- starting on an elderly black man leaving the ring: https://youtu.be/fzI64bN7mnI?t=7
- then crying in the press conference afterwards

...the mask finally slipped?

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:33 - 23 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitey will pay for that slavery
https://www.veed.io/view/9e9c1ffa-83ab-434c-afc8-0e9370585bbb
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:10 - 24 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thou shalt not steal"? Strange how the US has exactly the same phenomenon occurring, I can't figure out the link Thinking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPCpmwUasEA

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:26 - 24 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
"Thou shalt not steal"? Strange how the US has exactly the same phenomenon occurring, I can't figure out the link Thinking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPCpmwUasEA

Drop in ocean compared with https://www.gq.com/story/wage-theft

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:00 - 24 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure that one justifies the other. Maybe if you get down to matters of pure survival, but then Maccy D's is the last place you're going to rob Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:34 - 24 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Hang on, for the second time, the other being in July 2020? I've been pulled 'randomly' twice in less than a year, am I more oppressed?

https://twitter.com/RDSS400/status/1558760246880894977

'After I stopped two officers ran towards either side of the car, one fist clenched banged on my window and tried opening the car door. Not knowing how to use a Tesla handle he took out his baton out of frustration ready to smash the glass.'

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FaJcs9FXgAIKpQr?format=jpg&name=small

Took 5 mins to stop? Eh? Like the first incident this guy seems like a fucking idiot escalating the situation then playing the victim... probably deliberately.

Twas a Tesla btw.

Watched it - he wound them up by taking to outside lane when they pulled in from to stop him in the middle. Orchestrated the situation IMO.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:00 - 24 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I'm not sure that one justifies the other.

It doesn't, drawing a spurious comparison in order to try and distract from, and justify the behaviour of diversities is a common shitlib tactic.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 217 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 172 of 184