Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:52 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://nypost.com/2022/10/08/nyc-judge-rules-in-favor-of-polyamorous-relationships/

Quote:
The judge notes that the “problem” with cases like Braschi and the landmark Obergefell v. Hogdes – which held that the Fourteenth Amendment guarantees the right for same-sex couples to marry and requires all states to recognize and issue marriage licenses for those couples – is that they “recognize only two-person relations.”

Yeah, I mean, you start messing around with that sort of societal normality then you could end up just about anywhere, right?

Quote:
“Those decisions, however, open the door for consideration of other relational constructs; and, perhaps, the time has arrived,” Bacdayan said, citing a passage from Justice John Roberts’ Obergefell dissent.

“If not having the opportunity to marry serves to disrespect and subordinate gay and lesbian couples, why wouldn’t the same imposition of this disability … serve to disrespect and subordinate people who find fulfillment in polyamorous relationships?” Roberts wrote.

Oh Laughing

Good luck Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:39 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought these 'progressive' types don't believe in marriage anyway? So what's the problem? Confused
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:44 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I thought these 'progressive' types don't believe in marriage anyway? So what's the problem? Confused

Other relational constructs I read as 'I'm having an intimate relationship with my 9 year old that identifies as a 20 year old (so totes not peedie) and my sphinx cat' or some weird shit like that.

I think in essence this one is just the trap door opening. It's not that it might not affect the progressives, as much as it's the knock-ons for the normies.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:51 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything is permitted, nothing is forbidden, love is love...

They should save some time and just say "I want [insert fringe activist talking point] so the plebs are forced to bow down and pander to my narcissism!"

When 'hate' is a crime how long before love is mandated by law?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:52 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if I'm anything to go by, there will be violence before these looney progressives get their way on some of this shit.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:15 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the solution. We round up all the progressives, move them to Scotland, then kick Scotland out of the Union Very Happy

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:33 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Here's the solution. We round up all the progressives, move them to Scotland, then kick Scotland out of the Union Very Happy

I turn my back for a couple of hours and it kicks off again.

Nicholia Sturgeonova and her comrades in the Special Needs Party, are doing their level best to drag us all into to that abyss. Shocked

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:34 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weibsbildführer Sturgeon is already pissed off with Liz 'cos she never rang after becoming PM. If the Tories are to ever recover they need to firmly restate that the Scots voting on independence is a one in a lifetime thing...

...but the Union voting on kicking out Scotland? No one said owt about that Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:07 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

...but the Union voting on kicking out Scotland? No one said owt about that Laughing

And as the campaign begins, it should be made clear that we vote for it until we get the "kick them out" vote. Which probably really means once.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:07 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madonna is, umm, gay?

https://pagesix.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/10/madonna-12.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1024

First reaction was 'so?'

Then you see the video and realise just how sad things are.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:15 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez arry, you're well into it all aren't you? Laughing
Just tell me if I should be worried about something MadDonna is doing?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:28 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

If her pants are that big she's bound to be a lesbonion.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Maybe it's just the post holiday blues but everything that seems to come my way in a news report is - well - mental Crying or Very sad

chickenstrip wrote:
Just tell me if I should be worried about something MadDonna is doing?

I think most people gave up worrying about her a long time ago, when she became a bit of a freak show. She's now peak freak show - presumably because the attention ran out.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:45 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Maybe it's just the post holiday blues but everything that seems to come my way in a news report is - well - mental Crying or Very sad

Well, a couple of interesting reports I've seen today:

British public taking removal of climate change nutters blocking traffic into their own hands Very Happy

Government offering an apparently very substantial sum of taxpayers money to the Camelot Castle hotel to buy them out for a year to house "asylum seekers" Sad but the hotel manager telling them to do one Very Happy

Government taking action to help young people who apparently regularly get scared about returning to work on Monday mornings - no, I know, you couldn't make that one up! Sad

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:02 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

One for the social credit score fans:

Paypal [share price] falls after weekend blowback over misinformation policy that would have fined users $2,500

Quote:
"PayPal is not fining people for misinformation and the language was never intended to be inserted into our policy." The payments platform said the policy update "went out in error that included incorrect information."

Except that's an outright lie, the document's been ready to go for weeks. If former execs hadn't piped up they would have gone ahead with it.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:28 - 10 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear that despite PayPal's u-turn, it would be very worth users while to check their terms very carefully, given what they tried to do. Personally, I wouldn't go near them.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:06 - 12 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone's welcome at Black History Month (unless you're White/white)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1680164/westminster-university-students-union-black-history-month-ban

Westminster University student union bans white attendees from Black History Month events

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:32 - 13 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick report on my delve into Tribel: TDS. That is all Neutral

>95% of trending posts are just Trump reeeeee. Just for a contrast I looked in on Gab and yes, very, VERY right wing but they are at least talking about a wide range of things that piss them off. Gettr ironically I don't get so no idea what's going on there. Facebook is still very parochial.

Twitter is now starting to look like the political middle-ground Shocked

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:48 - 13 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Quick report on my delve into Tribel: TDS. That is all Neutral

>95% of trending posts are just Trump reeeeee. Just for a contrast I looked in on Gab and yes, very, VERY right wing but they are at least talking about a wide range of things that piss them off. Gettr ironically I don't get so no idea what's going on there. Facebook is still very parochial.

Twitter is now starting to look like the political middle-ground Shocked

What they all have in common is they're all American. Americans and their social media should all be hermetically sealed into their own country.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:27 - 13 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tribel and Gab certainly are. Facebook is too local and Twitter at least had a variety of topics, e.g. Champions' League stuff trending.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:30 - 13 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Tribel and Gab certainly are. Facebook is too local and Twitter at least had a variety of topics, e.g. Champions' League stuff trending.

If Americans can use it, Americans will ruin it.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:03 - 17 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure where to put this but..................

Beverley Knight to star as suffragette leader Emmeline Pankhurst in musical.

https://static.standard.co.uk/2022/10/06/01/bd1913341232bf30451371a7b5d5e934Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjY1MTAyODgw-2.62307272.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&quality=50&crop=968%3A645%2Csmart

Emmaline Pankhurst...
https://cdn.britannica.com/31/155231-050-817154A4/Emmeline-Pankhurst.jpg?w=400&h=300&c=crop

Sorry, link in post below.

Last edited by Polarbear on 10:08 - 17 Oct 2022; edited 1 time in total

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:16 - 17 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong link, how about:

https://britishtheatre.com/beverley-knight-sylvia-musical-world-premiere-old-vic-2023/

I dunno what's worse: the Blackwashing or taking the Suffragette Movement and rubbing some funk on it.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:55 - 17 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Whiteface is offensive to my race.

Blueface is OK.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:54 - 17 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Schoolteacher 'sacked for misgendering trans pupil'

The unidentified ex-schoolteacher is now taking the school's governors to the High Court in Birmingham.

A teacher who lost her job after refusing to refer to a trans pupil by male pronouns or by their adopted male name is taking the school to court.

The unidentified teacher claims their former employer's "transgender affirming" policies could cause children harm.

She is being supported by the Christian legal centre.

In an interview with the Sunday Times, the teacher claimed she is being silenced.

She said: "Schools are silencing teachers who disagree with the policy of simply accepting that if parents ask for a child to be treated as the opposite sex, they must go along with that.

"I believe teachers are being coerced into teaching children lies, and our freedom of speech is being stifled . . . These children are being supported by teachers and schools to believe that they are in the ‘wrong body’ — that their body does not match their gender identity."

The parents of a year 4 pupil agreed with the West Midlands school headteacher that they would be referred to by a boy's name and male pronouns.

But the teacher insisted otherwise, writing to the headteacher that they would not respect the agreement.

Following that email, she says, she was dismissed and reported to the council.

The local council said: “We will not comment on a case that is subject to ongoing proceedings.

"Our priority is the welfare of every child educated in our school.”

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/teacher-sacked-for-misgendering-transgender-schoolgirl/

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 163 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 51 of 64