Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

My MT10 thread.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:28 - 07 Nov 2022    Post subject: My MT10 thread. Reply with quote

Well, it's been a long time coming and the anticipation has been driving me mad for months but finally it's here.
The moment I've all been waiting for, collected on Friday 4th November at midday, it turned out to be a dry
pleasant day here in Bristol. I managed to get a few miles done on it, taking a slightly elongated run home but nothing
more than about 15 miles. I had to get back home for a package to arrive, which was the Evo Tech tail tidy I had ordered.
By the time it arrived I had an hour and a half of daylight left and one of my pals was keen for me to pop over to his
place so he could check out the new ride.

First impressions were not great, but that was mostly to do with the clutch and brake lever adjustment as it was done
at PDI, the biting point was at full reach of the lever and the brakes were a bit of a stretch. I specced adjustable levers
though and after little fettle when I got home, it felt just like the old bike. Biggest thing I noticed were how compliant
and plush the suspension felt, even on stock settings it was clearly better than the MT09 that it replaced by a country mile.
I'm expecting it to feel amazing after a proper setup. The Bridgestone Battlax S22 tyres were pretty grippy right from the
get go which was a pleasant surprise, wasn't looking forward to riding a brand new, heavier bike for the first time on new
tyres, but it felt great, nimble and flickable straight out of the box.

The TFT screen is a thing of mystery to me at the moment and I've a good old swot up on the settings and functions
before I change anything rather than jabbing at the buttons randomly. Riding in B mode currently which seems well
mannered enough. There's so many functions and extra buttons on the handlebars compared to what I'm used to
that it will take some familiarising before it's second nature to me. The LED headlights seem pretty good in dusk conditions
and the display changes colour automatically when it gets dark to make it easier to see, which I thought was cool.
The horn sounds pathetic and must go soon, a Denali sound bomb will be taking its place in due course. The gash warning
stickers have already been removed from the tank, the front fork reflectors are coming off next.

Current spec -

Gilles Black anodised adjustable clutch and brake levers.
Gilles Black anodised chain adjusters.
Daytona heated grips.
GB Racing engine cover set.
Yamaha comfort seat.
Akrapovic Titanium Silencer, in black.
Akrapovic carbon fibre detail panel for catalytic converter.
Yamaha side of tank grip pads.
Yamaha rad protector grille.
Yamaha Oil cooler protector grille.
Quad lock phone mount with vibration dampener.

On it's way or waiting to be fitted.

Yamaha central tank pad.
Evo tech tail tidy and smaller numberplate.
Evo tech spindle bobbins front and rear.
Evo tech paddock stand bobbins.
Evo tech Frame crash protectors.
Generic mirror hole blanks.
Oberon bar end mirrors.

It's booked in for first service a few days before Christmas so Ive got to get a few hundred miles cracked out in the next
six weeks or so. Rightly or wrongly I'm proceeding with the breaking in procedure as described in the manual and have
yet to rev it past 6000rpm or indeed get any higher than third gear so far. Laughing

Couple of pics, I know some people think this is an ugly bike but I really do prefer it to the Mark one Wub, it looks pretty
imposing in the metal and I love the satin paint finish. Can't wait to give it a proper thrashing. Laughing

Last edited by grr666 on 23:58 - 12 Nov 2022; edited 1 time in total

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:52 - 07 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't this have been posted in the 'New Bike' section?
Very Happy
Enjoy the miles.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:09 - 07 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a section for that? Happy for a mod to move it if it matters that much. Thumbs Up

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:45 - 07 Nov 2022    Post subject: Re: The Spacker has been retired. Welcoming my 2022 MT10. Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I know some people think this is an ugly bike but I really do prefer it to the Mark one Wub, it looks pretty
imposing in the metal and I love the satin paint finish. Can't wait to give it a proper thrashing. Laughing

not that ugly but it annoys me that all these new Yam engines are so untidy - pipes and cables everywhere - they need some clothes on Compare it to the Triumph motors e.g the 660..

https://mcn-images.bauersecure.com/wp-images/4969/900x0/triumph_trident_9.jpg
https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/2018-Yamaha-MT-10-Review-sport-motorcycle-7.jpg

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:57 - 07 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, to be fair, this engine design was originally hidden behind a fairing what with it being more or less what went
into the R1. Then later on put into the naked MT10, but I get your point, the Triumph engine in your pic does look tidier. Thumbs Up
The MT09 I had before it was designed as a naked bike first and foremost and was somewhat tidier.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:30 - 08 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Well, to be fair, this engine design was originally hidden behind a fairing what with it being more or less what went
into the R1. Then later on put into the naked MT10, but I get your point, the Triumph engine in your pic does look tidier. Thumbs Up
The MT09 I had before it was designed as a naked bike first and foremost and was somewhat tidier.

Agreed..

The MT10 oil cooler position and 'meccano' bracket is beyond shocking - I see now why you're investing in a cover.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:59 - 08 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:

The MT10 oil cooler position and 'meccano' bracket is beyond shocking - I see now why you're investing in a cover.

What I'm really after is the OEM belly pan from the 2022 SP variant. I've got Fowlers on the case. Can't even get a price
at the moment. I'm expecting £eyewatering.00p Laughing

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:00 - 10 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. I fancy a go on the SP model just to see whether the rave reviews about the magic suspension are justified.

But it scares me that I'll then really want one, and I don't really need three bikes.

I reckon I'm a few months there'll be plenty of choice for aftermarket belly pans, or you might be able to adapt the existing ones...

https://www.stpraceproducts.com/products/yamaha-mt-10-fz-10-2016-19-belly-pan-matt-black-with-silver-mesh-by-powerbronze?variant=30395135754333¤cy=GBP

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:14 - 10 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the Powerbronze belly pan before but am put off by the blue inserts. Maybe I'll buy the Sp's OEM one for
my birthday next year.

Had a day bolting on some tat today. My eardrum is killing me and my balance is a bit squiffy after yesterdays
self inflicted painful injury. Woke up to blood on my pilow so I decided spanner time was probably wiser than riding
time given the constant one sided headache I also have. Only thing left to fit are the frame sliders and the louder horn
but I don't have a torque wrench so don't want to undo engine mounts and torque them up wrong, besides I have no
idea what the setting is meant to be. Best I can find online for someone else's sliders is 70Nm. Might ride it
round to a small independent place tomorrow and see if they'll bung them on for a drink, it's only two bolts after
all. The tail tidy looks great, fitted like a glove, very happy to wave goodbye to the huge heavy tailpiece and
humongous number plate that was on there.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:16 - 10 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=106006

What's that clever protective screen they've positioned near the bottom of the headers? That's a really clever idea - by ensuring it's placed right at the point where road debris, gritty run-off water and December's brine hits, it'll keep that il4 system clean throughout winter!! Well done Yamaha - good design work; simple, practical and no doubt effective.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:58 - 10 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:

What's that clever protective screen they've positioned near the bottom of the headers?

It's small rad protector type device for the oil cooler. It's at a pretty high risk of being punctured by a stone thrown up
by the front tyre in the absence of the fairing the parent bike has. There was a more open one there as OEM, but I wasn't
convinced it was adding much protection at all so ticked the option box for the one that encloses the cooler more. I'm not
concerned about winter road brine or water for that matter since unless I'm caught out then it's not going be used in
such conditions. Besides, Titanium doesn't rust last time I checked and that's what those particular downpipes are made
of on this years model. As I've already mentioned, I'm after the SP models belly pan to tidy up and protect this area
a little better, when I can get my hands on one.

Anyway, I have a perfectly nice modern petrol car that's warmed up by the end of my road. Wth a heated steering wheel,
heated seats and climate control for travelling around in autumn and winter. Plus a scabby old van with steel wheels that
I don't care about denting in the slightest for driving on snow and ice and lugging things around that I don't want to damage
the cream leather interior in the car. I've always been clear my bikes are toys first and foremost and IMO there's no fun in
riding in the cold and wet and certainly no necessity whatsoever for me to do so. 10 centigrade is my minimum temperature
any colder and I take one of the other vehicles. If there's even a chance of rain, it stays in the shed.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 21:15 - 10 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MT10 ought to be right up my street. Cross plane crank, light weight, quality suspension and bucketloads of power.

But somehow it just leaves me cold. I can't really explain why. The looks don't do it for me, but I do own a GSX-S1000F which is not exactly a looker itself. The lack of fuel range and the raw nature I keep hearing about doesn't really appeal either.

If I were to buy a Yamaha right now, it would probably be the new XSR900... but that's for different reasons.

If I were to buy a big-ass street bike I'd like to think it would be a Tuono 1100, but honestly that's too tall for me. For an actual naked I'd probably go something more retro like a Z900RS.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:40 - 10 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

What non-sports bikes that aren't fully-faired look good these days? I don't think you can base your choice on looks anymore, although the Z900 looks nice to me (I like the one with the little fairing in green). But that's cheating by stealing the classic Z look. Most bikes are just too angular, with little bits and pieces seemingly tacked on here and there with no coordinated styling.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 21:48 - 10 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
What non-sports bikes that aren't fully-faired look good these days? I don't think you can base your choice on looks anymore, although the Z900 looks nice to me (I like the one with the little fairing in green). But that's cheating by stealing the classic Z look. Most bikes are just too angular, with little bits and pieces seemingly tacked on here and there with no coordinated styling.

I think the Tuono looks decent, the Kawasaki Z's have a styling that is consistent with not too many ugly bits. The CB1000 Neo Sports Cafe looks OK, and I'm not too offended by the BMW S1000R. I also quite like the look of the GSX-S1000, although it does scream 'budget option' a bit loudly. The Katana is probably one of my favourites, but I just can't justify one with my commute, so the 1000F it is.

(Actually - I just thought of the best looking Naked... Speed Triple RS).

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:19 - 10 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
The MT10 ought to be right up my street

One of the reasons I went for it was that I can comfortably flat foot it despite a relatively normal 32" inseam.
I could only flat foot my last bike if I had a pillion on board, I definitely feel like I'm sat in this bike more
than atop it. A little thing which surprised me is that the bars are narrower than the MT09 had. I assumed they
would use the same bars across the range but this is definitely less of a squeeze through my back gate Laughing . I'm a very
occasional rider and can go months between runs out sometimes. If the reliability of my MT09 was anything to go by,
which started on the second press after three years in storage on three year old petrol then I won't have much to worry
about here. I thought the price was attractive and given my occasional usage could not justify the purchase of a piece
of exotica, of course there are other bikes I prefer the looks of, but that's no good reason to spend several thousand
more to get similar performance for my occasional usage.

I went for brand new because I'm not particularly mechanically minded and wouldn't have a clue if I was buying a pup
on the second hand market and if I did I'd have to pay someone to put that right. A decent warranty,the option to buy
3 years gap insurance (which I did), two years free recovery, no need for MOT until late 2025. It all adds up. As I said
in my opening post I appreciate the looks of this machine are somewhat polarising. I really like it, wouldn't have
bought any of the other colours though, they weren't doing it for me at all and another 4 grand for the SP wasn't worth
the money either for the amount of riding I do or my skill level. I doubt I'll ever wring every drop out of this bike,
super expensive Ohlins kit would be wasted on me. It definitely feels more grown up than my MT09 did. It feels like a
huge step up in quality too.

I rode the Mark 1 MT10 on a test weekend some years ago and got on with it straight away and had always said my
next bike would either be an MT10 or a new Street Triple 765 RS. Then the news of the Mark 2 coming out reached
me and I instantly preferred it to the Mark 1 looks wise. It has fewer clip on plastic bits and looks more like a home
made streetfighter which was the clincher for me. I'm keen to have a good play with the electronics once it's run in
and want to see if I can dial in some settings that suit my riding style. I've only had basic ABS electronics on a bike
before and I'm interested to see the difference a full suite of aids Laughing will make. A trip to nearby JHS racing for a
suspension settings setup is on the cards early next year when it comes out of winter hibernation.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:05 - 10 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:

What's that clever protective screen they've positioned near the bottom of the headers?

It's small rad protector type device for the oil cooler. It's at a pretty high risk of being punctured by a stone thrown up
by the front tyre in the absence of the fairing the parent bike has. There was a more open one there as OEM, but I wasn't
convinced it was adding much protection at all so ticked the option box for the one that encloses the cooler more. I'm not
concerned about winter road brine or water for that matter since unless I'm caught out then it's not going be used in
such conditions. Besides, Titanium doesn't rust last time I checked and that's what those particular downpipes are made
of on this years model. As I've already mentioned, I'm after the SP models belly pan to tidy up and protect this area
a little better, when I can get my hands on one.

i was just having a bit of a pop at yamaha really -

those mt10s are proper beasts - i'm sure you'll get a fair few opportunities to scare yourself when conditions allow ; - )

my mate had one - he didn't keep it long, though....i never really got to the bottom of why....prior to that he had a tuono v2, and after the mt10 he got a 1290 super duke

i think he just got into v twins, and imagined that the mt10 would have a similar vibe, with it being a cross plane job - but nah, he never gelled with it for some reason

one thing i would say about the mt10 - it's an absolute barsteward to work on - my mate's a bike mechanic and he ranks the 10 somewhere up there with the aprilia v4 as a bike he'll be tempted to turn away rather than try and get the feeler gauges into

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:13 - 11 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
What non-sports bikes that aren't fully-faired look good these days?

Trident, Tidy engine - sensible non-raptor headlight. Not sure I like the tank graphics and the lack of tail fairing though,

TBF most modern bike leave me cold, I read about the new Suzuki Vstrom (that ist a V) 800 today.. looks awful and does nothing a TDM 850 didn't do 30 years ago only little/no pillion accommodation . Progress?? Thinking

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:27 - 13 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The perforated eardrum was slightly less than excruciating and constantly distracting today and the sun was
shining. So I thought I'd go and wallop out a few miles to bite a chunk out of my 600 running in miles. For the first
time I got to play with a few of the features of the new bike and get a little more familiar with the controls. First stop
was a petrol station to brim the tank with E5 super unleaded as I only had a quarter of a tank left of what was left in
there from collecting it from Fowlers. I decided a mixture of A-road and motorway riding were the best way to get
some mileage done quickly. My plan was simple, through the Saturday traffic in the centre out to the M32 then M4 West
towards Cardiff (There's a fairly long permanent 50mph section through there for a few miles) then about turn at Cardiff
back along the M4 past Bristol and on to Swindon, about turn again back along the M4 westbound again, off at J18 and
a slightly twistier run back home avoiding Bristol Centre which has been really busy of late, I have no idea why?

Well.... It was the most fun I've had in a long time. This bike really wants to go, short shifting at around 6000rpm
took all of my self control, I can't tell you how much I want to redline this thing Twisted Evil. Got to grips with three of
the new (to me) features and honestly I don't ever want a bike without them again. First the quickshifter. Wow!
Why aren't these on every bike? I have nothing to compare it to but it was so easy to use and felt great, even at sedate
in town speeds it is buttery smooth up and down, the blipper making a little pop on downshifts from time to time which
I expect will be more prevalent when using more revs. It was revelatory to someone like me who's never had a try
of one before. The way it bangs up through the gears so seamlessly has been a truly redefining experience for me of
how I ride a bike. The new intake acoustic ducts sound amazing once the crossplane engine gets spinning and the sound
is addictive, can't wait to really make it sing in the higher revs.

The restricted section going toward and away from Cardiff was a perfect opportunity to try out the speed limiter
and cruise control. I have and use both features on my car, but having them on a bike, especially one that wants to haul
arse like this one does is game changing. The limiter was very easy to use and will allow up and down shifts and braking
without switching off, handy today because the average speed camera section was further reduced to 40mph because of
traffic. This also gave me a few miles of filtering practice and I was very happy with how light and nimble the bike felt.
The steering damper appears to be speed sensitive, so I guess its electronically controlled, the bike was very happy
to steer in and out around the slow moving traffic, the limiter helping me to keep it in my pants throughout this section
and not get carried away. Later on, at speed the bike felt less nimble and more stable with firmer steering compared to
filtering speeds.

After an about turn at Cardiff the 50 average speed section was nowhere near as busy Eastbound, so a steady
50 was maintained this time using the cruise control. I was a little confused about how to get this working at first.
The rev display readout on the display changes colour, black > green > orange and then presumably red if you keep
revving, I haven't gotten up that high yet. The cruise will not engage if the rev display is black, only once it's green
will it hold your speed, once I figured this out it was easy to use. The slightest tiniest touch of clutch or brake disengages
instantly and it was bizarre to me being able to maintain speed without having to hold the throttle still or even
have my hand on the throttle at all. Again a revelatory experience for me in terms of motorcycling. A quick stop for a
piss and a £5.10 coffee Middle Finger Shocked Middle Finger at Leigh Delamere services. There may have been a couple of slightly enthusiastic
overtakes here and there which may have seen me stray into the orange a few times, this bike effortlessly made
quick, in gear overtakes and may have tickled 120 *cough* kilometres *cough* per hour a couple of times without
passing 7k revs, this thing redlines at 12k. I can't wait to see what that's like.

I have to mention the tyres, I wasn't pushing hard today at all and spent little time on twisty roads or roundabouts
but these Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22 shoes are magnificent! When I arrived home I was amazed to see that I
had run out to about 8mm from the edge of the tyre on both sides Shocked they just felt great and very confidence inspiring.
Also props to the suspension, after the Spacker's jet powered pogo stick tendencies this bike felt amazing even on a
stock setup, planted, forgiving, firm but not harsh at all. A night and day improvement over the last bike, can't wait to get
to JHS for a proper setup, James really knows his onions and made the Spacker considerably less deadly, only limited by
it's budget suspension, can't wait to see what he can do with this. Also props to the comfort seat, I've had some epic piles
and constipation of late since quitting tobacco again and it was very comfortable throughout, again way better than the
last bike which was like sitting on an ironing board.

After leaving the M4 at J18 I noticed my fuel display was flashing at me Laughing so next, a quick pit stop in Wick at the BP
for another fill up. She's going to be a thirsty girl Laughing good job I've quit smoking so I can inevitably fund a new petrol habit.

Sorry for the rambling wall of text, but I thought a detailed review after a proper ride was in order. I'm absolutely
made up with my new purchase and cracked out over 150 miles today. Unsurprisingly I noticed a lot of bikes out today and
my bike garnered a few double takes from other riders. I've yet to see another 22 MT10 anywhere on my travels yet, so
maybe they were dazzled by it's pig ugliness. Laughing Needless to say it attracted the usual bloke smoking a roll up just
as I was getting off of it while I was at the services. He said he envied me being able to travel alone and not having to
listen to passengers doing my head in and how his daughters were getting on his tits. Very Happy While I was sat down away
from it a bit at the services sipping the worlds most expensive cup of coffee I saw a guy stop and take a pic of it with his
phone. So that was nice. Thumbs Up

I plan to do the same tomorrow and get about the same mileage done although somewhere more scenic is in order now
the rear tyre is scrubbed right in and the brakes are starting to bed in a bit. Maybe a stop at the airfield in the Cotswolds
is in order for a few nice pics.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:05 - 13 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracked out another 150 miles today. Halfway to my 600 mile target, 5 weeks until it's on the ramp for first service.
Two more sunny/dry days and I'll have cracked it. Thumbs Up

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:54 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was today years old when I found out my throttle goes both ways. Laughing From the resting position, there's a small
amount of forward twist which is an additional way of disengaging the cruise control. Also while I was in the shed
fingering my fork ends, I whipped off the stock mirrors and bar weights and replaced them with the Oberon bar end
mirrors that used to reside on the Spacker. They aren't ideal but the stock efforts were a bit vibey anyway and no
matter how much I faffed about with them most of the lens was filled with a spectacular view of my own arms.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:38 - 22 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

does the new belly pan fit the older sp`s i got a 2019 SP and always thourt it needed a belly pan

I can't see why not, it's the deltabox frame used on the R1 so has unused mounting points for fairings and stuff.
As far as I know the Mark one and Mark two MT10's share the same frame. Pyramid plastics do a few aftermarket
belly pans, some in SP colours but even they are around the £250 quid mark. I'd expect the OEM Yamaha one to be £500+
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:38 - 22 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
belly pan...I'd expect the OEM Yamaha one to be £500+

Ouch! (if so).
Makes you wonder why they'd even bother offering one at all at that kind of price. Even £250 for an aftermarket one is crazy. Presumably they have to send a rocket to the moon to bring back the raw materials.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:57 - 22 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Ouch! (if so).

It's not an official add on as such, I'd have to buy the spare part/s (assuming it's made from more than one bit)
from the latest MT10 SP variant to 'make' one for my bike, at least they already come in black. Laughing I haven't seen a new
MT10 SP in the flesh to have a proper look at one up close. I am considering a trip to the NEC bike show just
to have a look at one there as they will definitely have a display model, to try and suss out how it's fixed to the bike,
find out if it is made up of more than one part and if at all possible get the part number/s needed to order one.

While I'm posting, pics added from a recent run out to show the minor mods so far since the first pics above were taken.
Tail tidy and smaller plate, crash protection bits and bobbins, the front fork reflector delete and the bar end mirrors taken
from the dearly departed Spacker. Which I might add have made a huge improvement on the road with regard to
rear visibility and suffer way less vibration than the OEM mirrors did.

https://i.imgur.com/Hjexxg7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9md8oOu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Sq2MVY1.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 146 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2