Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 164, 165, 166 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:40 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You do know what 'Rampton' is?

This is the place where the people too mentally ill to go to Broadmoor go.

And I don't give two hoots.

Mentally ill or not, he was not our problem until someone made him our problem.

Someone pays for that with their life and all you can say is hey, best he's here killing folk that are the hand that feed him - quite literally - than folk in the country that should be sorting him out.

I vehemently disagree. And will continue to do so.

Your next post will be something about how 'we' failed him. If you even have that in your head then I guess I'm torn between laughing at you and telling you to fuck off.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:55 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you read the stuff about how he stopped taking his medication during lockdown and no-body did aything about it, then.

It doesn't matter where someone comes from. There are worse people in Rampton that didn't come from overseas. That's why we've got the fucking place in the first place.

Trying to use this as a justification of 'All Refugees are Evil' doesn't really work.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:02 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ on a bike. He shouldn't have been here. He had exhausted all the ways to get to stay but was still here, The fact he was here meant that woman died at his hand. She shouldn't have because he shouldn't have been here.

Jesus, are you so thick that you can't see that? If he had been removed as he should have been, she would be alive.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:06 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
the fact he was an overstayer had no factor on the killing.

If overstaying wasn't a factor, would the killing have still happened if the guy hadn't overstayed?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:09 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Trying to use this as a justification of 'All Refugees are Evil' doesn't really work.
\
Just as well nobody said that.
Polarbear wrote:
What is the fcuking point of any asylum protocol if the fcukers can't be got rid of once they are here. Might as well tell them 'carry on' and not give them hotels and shit.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:11 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Nobody said that or tried to justify that statement. That's your projected delusion. It gives you a good fight to fight, to make your virtue signally moral outrage seem worthwhile.

It's a fantasy world you live in, already proven to be a complete zero sum game. But youl champion the faith forever more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:17 - 01 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Unless you are suggesting he should have been in Iran and killing someone there and then being subjected to their judicial system.

Yes thank god he killed someone here and not in Iran where he wouldn't have been treated so well.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:55 - 01 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
So you read the stuff about how he stopped taking his medication during lockdown and no-body did aything about it, then.

Lock down was in 2021 plus or minus a few years.He should have vacated the UK in 2015. Why should any resources been expended on a foreign citizen who shouldn't be here?

Who was paying for his medication? Who was meant to be looking after him? Fucks sake. No one in UK should have been,

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 22 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Unless you are suggesting he should have been in Iran and killing someone there and then being subjected to their judicial system.

Yes thank god he killed someone here and not in Iran where he wouldn't have been treated so well.

I expect they'd know how to deal with him there.

A man killing a woman, so probably lionized

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:04 - 10 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm throwing this in here although there is of course other possibilities.......

Deadly shooting at Hamburg Jehovah's Witness hall

At least 7 dead. Shooter dead as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64910415

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:44 - 10 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Well, I'm throwing this in here although there is of course other possibilities.......

The suspect, named only as Philipp F, 35, is a former member of the religious community, who had "ill-feelings".

That'll be Philip Fusz:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/world-news/2023/03/10/TELEMMGLPICT000328419946_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-WaCvwBuRm4zisdtG6jk8n4ihL9D5G77hk2Gx25ScXg.jpeg?imwidth=1280

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:31 - 10 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

The suspect, named only as Philipp F, 35, is a former member of the religious community, who had "ill-feelings".

That'll be Philip Fusz:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/world-news/2023/03/10/TELEMMGLPICT000328419946_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-WaCvwBuRm4zisdtG6jk8n4ihL9D5G77hk2Gx25ScXg.jpeg?imwidth=1280

That's some ill feelings then. Mind you, I feel like shooting them when they keep ringing your doorbell.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:35 - 10 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
That's some ill feelings then. Mind you, I feel like shooting them when they keep ringing your doorbell.

That was my original thought Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:18 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12173067/Eight-children-stabbed-knifeman-French-playground-attacker-subdued.html

If you look reeeeealy carefully, there may be mention of a turban...
Place your bets.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:44 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12173067/Eight-children-stabbed-knifeman-French-playground-attacker-subdued.html

If you look reeeeealy carefully, there may be mention of a turban...
Place your bets.

It won't be Sikh that's for sure.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:55 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the story has developed a little since I posted, it was literally breaking news when I did...https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/08/12/71908257-12173067-image-m-111_1686225267723.jpg

Quote:
An investigating source said Abdalmash H is himself a married father of a three-year-old, and a devout Christian.

‘He married a Swedish woman, and they have a child together,’ said an investigating source. ‘He entered France legally from Sweden at the end of last year.’

The source said Abdalmasih H. was a ‘declared and devout Christian’ who carried a prayer book and a cross at the time of his arrest.

Christian apparently... Thinking

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:07 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I maintain that anyone that believes in any religeon is mentally ill to start with.

Most of the american rampages are christians.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:04 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

And retards aren't people who have minds that last 7 days.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:59 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
It was invented to control the sheep.

Which begs the question of how to control the sheep without it?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:07 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conspiracy theories.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:39 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
So the story has developed a little since I posted, it was literally breaking news when I did...https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/08/12/71908257-12173067-image-m-111_1686225267723.jpg

Quote:
An investigating source said Abdalmash H is himself a married father of a three-year-old, and a devout Christian.

‘He married a Swedish woman, and they have a child together,’ said an investigating source. ‘He entered France legally from Sweden at the end of last year.’

The source said Abdalmasih H. was a ‘declared and devout Christian’ who carried a prayer book and a cross at the time of his arrest.

Christian apparently... Thinking

I saw him clutching something around his neck and thought is that a crucifix, but couldn't tell from the video.

You can hear him shouting "in the name of Jesus christ" at the start of the video: https://news.sky.com/video/knife-attacker-approaches-childrens-playground-in-annecy-in-southeast-france-12898890

The bit where it cuts away as he jumps over the wall/fence back into the play area, he proceeds to stab a woman and a child in a pram Neutral

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:01 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help but feel this bloke was a "Christian" to get his residency approved. It's not as if some folk don't
engage in sham marriages purely to get a green card. Look at the post menopausal women bringing waiters and
toyboys over from their holidays just to be gobsmaked when they sod off after they've got in and rinsed them for
all their money. Just like all the blokes that are conveniently homosexual and "fleeing persecution™" arriving
via dinghy. Thinking Do you want chips with your Taqiyya?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:23 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I can't help but feel this bloke was a "Christian" to get his residency approved. It's not as if some folk don't
engage in sham marriages purely to get a green card. Look at the post menopausal women bringing waiters and
toyboys over from their holidays just to be gobsmaked when they sod off after they've got in and rinsed them for
all their money. Just like all the blokes that are conveniently homosexual and "fleeing persecution™" arriving
via dinghy. Thinking Do you want chips with your Taqiyya?

They're briefed by NGOs to say they're Christian or gay. Dunno, it seems strange to say you're acting in the name of Jesus christ if you're faking it, unless that was part of his plan (4D chess type thing).

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:47 - 08 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
unless that was part of his plan (4D chess type thing).

Yes this. Get to stab up some infidels and blame some infidels for it. Double win.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 164, 165, 166 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 165 of 170