Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:40 - 19 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning and brave Laughing
This thread seemed the best place to post this tale against adversity. An uplifting example that reminds us that often,
the only things stopping us from achieving our dreams are facts and reality. Thumbs Up Brought a tear to my eye.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:54 - 19 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleo was Black?!

Egyptians complain over Netflix depiction of Cleopatra as black

I would imagine the current population being most Middle Eastern could stomach the reality of her being Greek (which most of the Med was at the time) but Americans do love to project their [lack of] culture Smile

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:10 - 19 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

we waz kangs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:11 - 20 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the trigger point for all this crap was those fcuking Ice Bucket challenges.

No wonder half the country got Covid after that too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:26 - 21 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Cleo was Black?!

Egyptians complain over Netflix depiction of Cleopatra as black

I would imagine the current population being most Middle Eastern could stomach the reality of her being Greek (which most of the Med was at the time) but Americans do love to project their [lack of] culture Smile

She was actually English-American and her boyfriend Welsh.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:24 - 21 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

While closely allied with Rome, Cleo was the last independent ruler of Egypt (for quite some time anyway) and bankrolled quite a bit of political intrigue due to the riches of the province. She also got knobbed by both Caesar and Mark Anthony Smile

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:27 - 22 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't she die by falling on her asp?

Last edited by Nobby the Bastard on 10:09 - 22 Apr 2023; edited 1 time in total

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:56 - 22 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Didn't she died by falling on her asp?

I don't recall, we must consult the historical archives...

https://cdn.comedy.co.uk/images/library/comedies/300/c/carry_on_cleo_200.jpg

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:07 - 22 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Didn't she died by falling on her asp?

I don't recall, we must consult the historical archives...

https://cdn.comedy.co.uk/images/library/comedies/300/c/carry_on_cleo_200.jpg

/\ Would of Got it. Drooling

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:04 - 29 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert Lindsay on an epic, epic rant at Sovereign Nations:

https://youtu.be/Lk_w2-8snWk

tl;dr If Athens is reason and Jerusalem is faith then the missing city is Alexandria: the city of mystics, the city of Gnosis, the city of Thoth (alternatively known as Hermes Trismegistus, from where the Hermetics get their name.) I know all the things he's describing already... from the "Secret Societies" DLC in Civilisation VI Laughing

Reason and faith are separate things but they can walk hand in hand up the road to the shining city on the hill. Reason needs faith to remain humble and thus become wise, faith needs reason to maintain realism and thus survive. Gnosticism seeks to corrupt reason, faith or ultimately both and transform the world. One only has to picture Klaus Schwab stroking a white cat to imagine how that will turn out for everyone Shocked

Heavy going but this is no mere tin foil hattery, this gold leaf stuff Smile

One thing he doesn't explicitly mention but seems obvious is why "those people" wear the false smiles, only laugh when you make a mistake, and sigh when they explain why they are right and you are wrong for the umpteenth time and why don't you make it easy on yourself and give them the power. Deep down they know - or, more accurately, they Gnow - how the world should be as only they have touched the face of God and not that fraud in the Bible, Tora or Qur'an, the real one, the one only they know about.

FFS, serious off the deep end shit but historically accurate I suppose. I'd like to know how these secret societies perpetuate through time. Maybe James will get to that in the third part, if I can last that long.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:29 - 30 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Robert Lindsay on an epic, epic rant at Sovereign Nations:

https://youtu.be/Lk_w2-8snWk

tl;dr If Athens is reason and Jerusalem is faith then the missing city is Alexandria: the city of mystics, the city of Gnosis, the city of Thoth (alternatively known as Hermes Trismegistus, from where the Hermetics get their name.) I know all the things he's describing already... from the "Secret Societies" DLC in Civilisation VI Laughing

Reason and faith are separate things but they can walk hand in hand up the road to the shining city on the hill. Reason needs faith to remain humble and thus become wise, faith needs reason to maintain realism and thus survive. Gnosticism seeks to corrupt reason, faith or ultimately both and transform the world. One only has to picture Klaus Schwab stroking a white cat to imagine how that will turn out for everyone Shocked

Heavy going but this is no mere tin foil hattery, this gold leaf stuff Smile

One thing he doesn't explicitly mention but seems obvious is why "those people" wear the false smiles, only laugh when you make a mistake, and sigh when they explain why they are right and you are wrong for the umpteenth time and why don't you make it easy on yourself and give them the power. Deep down they know - or, more accurately, they Gnow - how the world should be as only they have touched the face of God and not that fraud in the Bible, Tora or Qur'an, the real one, the one only they know about.

FFS, serious off the deep end shit but historically accurate I suppose. I'd like to know how these secret societies perpetuate through time. Maybe James will get to that in the third part, if I can last that long.
#

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:55 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.sky.com/story/raf-recruiters-were-advised-against-selecting-useless-white-male-pilots-to-hit-diversity-targets-12893684

Quote:
"I noted that the boards have recently been predominantly white male heavy, if we don't have enough BAME and female to board then we need to make the decision to pause boarding and seek more BAME and female from the RF [recruitment force].

"I don't really need to see loads of useless white male pilots, lets [sic] get a [sic] focussed as possible, I am more than happy to reduce boarding if needed to have a balanced BAME/female/Male board."

Not long before useless white males are essentially unemployable, unless someone needs the bins emptied Laughing

Quote:
It can also be revealed the air force is paying Ā£5,000 each to 31 white men - a total of Ā£155,000 - who it found had been unfairly disadvantaged by a recruitment policy that - under the leadership of Air Chief Marshal Sir Mike Wigston, the head of the RAF - sought to boost female and ethnic minority ratios in the air force, according to a defence source.

Awesome Dance!

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:14 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, the commissioned ranks of all three services (four if you include marines) are predominantly white and when you look at the proportion of male to female the difference to the population is even more stark.

The mistake they made here was to limit the chances of the white males instead of trying to find out why they weren't getting applications from a more representative proportion of people.

Commissioned ranks are all expected to have a degree (there are routes to becoming commissioned from non-commissioned but these are the exception) and the degree of choice of pilots is invariably engineering, which is probably why the applicants tend to be white and male.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:39 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note that the exoteric (normal) meaning of the word "useless" would imply that "White boys can't fly" but the Marshall is using the esoteric meaning in that hiring more white ppl would imply the organisation hasn't been ideologically captured. Being in the top job is one thing but absolute tyranny is achieved when skill is no longer a pre-requisite and you can hire anyone you like.

As pointed out in Nobby's helpful post you're currently expected to have a degree. How long before a pronouncement from Chief Shirt-Lifter Wigston that initially any degree will do (not just STEM) and eventually no degree at all... just for BAME ppl of course, "just till we get the numbers up" they'll say Rolling Eyes

White pilots will be fine. China will appreciate them Neutral

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:48 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You look at this in the wrong way, and the RAF will not drop the STEM degree requirement. What is needed it to encourage more diverse successful applications for STEM degrees, and obviously therefore successfully completed degree courses.

This is where the problem lies and this is where it needs to be fixed.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:53 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

"I don't really need to see loads of useless white male pilots,
Not long before useless white males are essentially unemployable, unless someone needs the bins emptied Laughing

I think he probably meant useless for meeting the oh-so urgent diversity target. But it doesn't read well. Personally I
believe you have to feel some sort of belonging to a country before you'll pull on a uniform and potentially be asked to
put your life on the line to defend it. If you just see the place as an opportunity rich temporary residence you can
profit from or exploit in some way it's unlikely you'll be prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice on it's account.
I think that's exactly how a great deal of our immigrant citizens think. In the event of a large conflict and a draft they'd
be flying on their other passport to what they really see as home pronto to check to see if they'd left the oven on.
There are some exceptions of course but I don't think the majority see the UK as where they live, just where they stay.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:57 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Beharry

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:01 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

"Beharry is a Freemason."

Shhh!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:14 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

I think that's exactly how a great deal of our immigrant citizens think.

grr666 wrote:

There are some exceptions of course but I don't think the majority see the UK as where they live, just where they stay.

Erm right back at you.... At no point did I say all. But you need more than penny numbers of patriotic immigrants
to make the Super utopia united colours of Benetton international rainbow gender fluid task force they are envisioning.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:18 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is, the non-commissioned ranks are a lot more diverse than the commissioned ranks.

They don't have to have a degree level of education, though.

A lot actually join the contry to sign up, the gurkhas, for example.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:57 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

A lot actually join the contry to sign up, the gurkhas, for example.

Evidently not enough it would seem. I don't think the armed forces are complaining about a lack of Nepalese.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 11:02 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's such a common occurence it's actually mentioned on all 3 services recruitment websites.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:39 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You look at this in the wrong way, and the RAF will not drop the STEM degree requirement. What is needed it to encourage more diverse successful applications for STEM degrees, and obviously therefore successfully completed degree courses.

This is where the problem lies and this is where it needs to be fixed.

News just in: BAME people forced at gunpoint to complete university degrees Rolling Eyes

That's not how it works: can't fulfil your quota? lower standards. The police, for example.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:27 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

News just in: BAME people forced at gunpoint to complete university degrees Rolling Eyes

That's not how it works: can't fulfil your quota? lower standards. The police, for example.

Yup, like having women in the police force and fire service, where anyone in their right mind knows that's not going to go well, yet nobody dares question.

On the RAF:
BIS Test of Spatial Aptitude 2015-2020.
Ethnicity declared / five-year average score.

Any Chinese Background 60.1

Asian Indian 50.1

Black African 40.6

Black Caribbean 44.0

Mixed Black Caribbean And White 51.4

White British 55.4

So black people with degrees still fluff their lines on the aptitude tests.

Of course, there will be those itching to scream underlying systemic racism, completely ignoring the fact that those of Chinese backgrounds do significantly better than white people, and mixed race people are pretty close on the averages, too.

So now what do you do?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/15/black-applicants-significantly-likely-fail-raf-selection-tests/

Quote:
This is the military, and we need our people to be the best

And that's it, end of. If that turns out to be white blokes, then that's what it is.

Quote:
The RAF in particular has already accepted that it has a diversity problem

This is the problem with making problems out of things that aren't problems. Just hire the very best applicants, and no problem exists.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:06 - 02 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on 'arry. It's not like IQ is measurable by region of origin because after all, everybody is the sameā„¢
because Facebook and MSM said so really, really loudly. Just the same as certain ethnicities don't dominate in certain
sporting fields with their entirely unmeasurable fast twitch muscle fibres and elevated testosterone levels. I do wish you'd
stop using science to attempt to prove your points when anecdote is wholly sufficient to prove any point. Anyone who can
play Grand Theft Auto to a decent standard is entirely suitable to fly a fighter jet. It's not like it takes a firm grasp of
mathematics, physics, meteorology munitions, target identification, tactics, rules of engagement, geography and
an ability to make life or death decisions at the literal speed of sound to perform that role, as well as follow without
question an established hierarchy headed by primarily by white men ultimately in service of a mainly white Royal family...?

Last edited by grr666 on 17:52 - 02 Jun 2023; edited 1 time in total
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 56 of 63