Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

American Politics - Senile Ginger Edition

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:30 - 16 Dec 2022    Post subject: American Politics - Senile Ginger Edition Reply with quote

‘Losing the plot’: Trump mocked after announcing superhero card collection

And not just any trading cards, NFT trading cards Rolling Eyes

https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox5ny.com/www.fox5ny.com/content/uploads/2022/12/764/432/trump-cards-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Give old people a hug, not your vote (or your money!)

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:16 - 16 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the good old non-fungible Trump.

There'll be more than one or two round these parts stumping up for that.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 05:12 - 16 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

"BUY 45 Digital Trading CardS And YOU are GUARANTEED a TICKET to A dinner with the President"

Thinking

The President could mean this. https://presidentcheese.com/

https://www.collecttrumpcards.com/

Trump 2024?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:16 - 16 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some deranged yanks about. Sold out already.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:21 - 16 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Left are obviously laughing their socks off but the reaction from Right wing commentators seems to be a universal "the old man's lost the plot!" Who thought this was a good idea, Don Jr. ?

Biden's handlers are no better. He may be the commander in chief but that doesn't mean you have to put a steady feed of young girls in his path. After rewatching "The Death of Stalin" recently it's a constant replay of the Lavrentiy Beria scenes Shocked

We get to elect politicians (or least given the illusion we have a say) but have zero control over their advisors Sad

A simple sweepstake "dinner with Trump at Mara Largo" would have sufficed. Tacky, but at least honest. But much as I might wish it I don't think these NFT shenanigans will do him any tangible harm.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:46 - 16 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Who thought this was a good idea, Don Jr. ?

"NFT INT, the company behind the collection, says on its site that the money raised won't be funneled into Trump's 2024 presidential campaign. A blurb on its site states that NFT INT LLC is not owned by Trump or any of his organizations, and that Trump himself isn't actually behind the collection. Instead, Trump licensed his name, image and likeness for the project.

Even if the money being raised by NFT INT isn't funding Trump's 2024 campaign, however, the money Trump makes through licensing his name and likeness may. "

Someone bought 1,000 of them. Shocked Laughing https://opensea.io/collection/trump-digital-trading-cards/analytics

Wub

Rain

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:01 - 16 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

45,000 items? But according to collecttrumpcsrds.com,
Quote:
Each Trump Digital Trading Card has a unique pre-assigned rarity. Some will be one-of-one’s (i.e. the only one in the world), while others will be limited to 2, 5, 7, or 10 copies. No Trump Digital Trading Card will have more than 20 copies in existence!

Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:38 - 17 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's 45,000 in total so far (I presume that more will be made) and that includes duplicates.

I almost feel sorry for the sucker who bought 1,000 of them as they've bought are some low quality photoshopped pictures of Trump. Look at the 1,000 cards they've bought: https://opensea.io/0xfb65415Ca83B69DA9bC56B4C9C2334fa402baCd7/trump-digital-trading-cards?tab=collected

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:33 - 31 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Live updates on the long running debate of "Do gingers have souls?"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-64993429

News just in: bribing hookers is not a business expense, politicians most affected Smile

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:12 - 31 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought we were going to read about another Adventure of Prince Arry.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:49 - 08 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so AFAIK the Ginger Ninja knobbed Stormy Daniels who then threatened to do a "tell all" story. Ginger asked his lawyer to "make this go away" and the lawyer paid her off. Lawyer then adds the cost of the hush money pay-out to his regular legal fees invoices to the Trumpster. I think I have that right?

The criminal charges against Trump are for a) accepting invoices from his lawyer b) paying invoices from his lawyer and c) recording that he'd paid invoices from his lawyer i.e. the 34 "crimes" are really 11 or 12 as I can't see if you're running a business how actions a, b & c are really separate Thinking

Anyhoo... these are "crimes" if accepting, paying and recording invoices are done for the purpose of concealing of another crime. What is that crime? Don't know. And the New York district attorney isn't saying either.

Errrrr.... this seems a bit weak to me. What am I missing?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:12 - 09 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS6iwjmaNA

Andrew does a decent run-down.

But - you know - threat to democracy etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1