Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ukraine war and when Russia will collaps?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:03 - 23 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people who have tried to invade Russia have failed catastrophically. Napoleon and Hitler in relaitvly modern times. Invading Russia would be a very good way to get all the Russian people behind Putin as well.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:46 - 23 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Most people who have tried to invade Russia have failed catastrophically. Napoleon and Hitler in relaitvly modern times. Invading Russia would be a very good way to get all the Russian people behind Putin as well.

Most russian men have run away abroad...

Also this:

https://i.imgur.com/HAS3WOl.png

We are one people,
thought russian pilot
and dropped the large bomb on the russian town Belgorod.

Laughing

BTW there is very nice rhyme in the original russian text.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:53 - 23 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why there will be no celebrations om 9th of May in Russia? The tradition is to celebrate all fallen so called "Immortal Regiment" in Moscow on 9th of May.

Putin and the authorities want to hide the Ukraine war losses, tens of thousands people holding pictures commemorating their relatives killed soldiers and conversations between relatives of the death russian soldiers are dangerous will expose Putin lies for small losses.

https://news.err.ee/1608951604/russia-to-cancel-immortal-regiment-marches

So no celebrations and commemorations until the end of the Ukraine war. After the end of Ukraine war probably there will be no Russia as you know it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:31 - 26 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

"On 20 May 2022, Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy announced his intentions to complete the second An-225, to replace the destroyed aircraft and as a tribute to all the Ukrainian pilots killed during the war.[91] In November 2022, Antonov confirmed plans to rebuild the aircraft at an estimated cost of $500 million.[92] At the time, the company did not state whether parts from the wrecked aircraft and the incomplete airframe would be combined to create a new flying aircraft or where funding might come from.[93] Four months later, Antonov confirmed that parts had been removed from the wrecked aircraft for future mating to the unfinished fuselage.[89]

In March 2023, the Ukrainian government announced that it detained two of three Antonov officials suspected of preventing the Ukrainian National Guard from setting up defenses at Hostomel Airport in anticipation of an invasion.[94]

In April 2023, Ukrainian prosecutors charged the former head of Antonov, Serhii Bychkov, with "official negligence" for failing to order the aircraft flown to Leipzig, Germany ahead of the Russian invasion. The Ukraine Security Service (SBU) who investigated the case stated, "according to the investigation, on the eve of the full-scale invasion, the An-225 was in proper technical condition, which allowed it to fly outside Ukraine. Instead, the general director of the company did not give appropriate instruction regarding the evacuation of Mriya abroad. Such criminal actions of the official led to the destruction of the Ukrainian transport plane."[95]"

Wikipedia

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:17 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm, Stormshadow....

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:05 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Mmmm, Stormshadow....

Is that a long range missile in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:37 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well! I bet we all thought the second part of the thread title was highly speculative:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-66006142

Employ vipers, get bitten.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:15 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wagner mutiny is fascinating.

I thought a greater likelihood was Putin getting bored and hitting the big red button.

But now he's having to defend Moscow from 25,000 of his own people!

The globally televised address to the nation he's just given, warning about treason etc, is a sign that he is VERY scared of an uprising.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:13 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wont be long before Putin's calling the Wagner lot 'Nazis'
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:02 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Wont be long before Putin's calling the Wagner lot 'Nazis'

Unlikely. One of Prigirzhin criticisms of Putins "special military operation" is it has diverted from Russias original aim which was an anti-nazi program going back pre 2014. Ukraine has some of the nastiest neo nazis across the former soviet bloc.

Im sure at some point Putin will attempt to smear Prigorzhin as a tool of the west but he's on shakey ground there as Prigorzhins not advocating giving up on the war just the war leader.

There's a more interesting situation in whats going on with the numerous security services. Clearly Putin was blind sided which suggests he doesn't have as secure a grip on the Siloviki as he's supposed to rely on for getting into and staying in power. Putins pet setvice is the FSB (KGB) but Prigorzhins supposedly well in with the GRU which is hardcore military security.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:13 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ukraine had some of the worst neo-nazis but most had actually fled Russia.

Ukraine had long since cleaned up the azov privateers and they were just a standard regiment in the army by the time the war started.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:24 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

From 2018. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cohen-ukraine-commentary-idUSKBN1GV2TY

Eastern Europe is a cesspit of nasty right wing politics and attitudes. Their left is like Alf Garnets right. It was one of the things made me suspicious of the EU was its eagerness to ignore the far right in its newly acquired territories in the east.

What hacks me off is we will probably be getting tapped for billions to reconstruct the Ukraine while continuing to ignore are own knackered society.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:27 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an almighty fuck-up. Can't believe what I'm seeing. RT.com is echoing western news reports, so this is probably real.

A couple of years ago I thought Putin was a gifted leader...

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:33 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:
What an almighty fuck-up. Can't believe what I'm seeing. RT.com is echoing western news reports, so this is probably real.

A couple of years ago I thought Putin was a gifted leader...

He's an ex-KGB thug and an opportunist. I'm hoping this will be the end of him for good.

Also RT.com? That would be Putain's publicity and propaganda machine. It rates so low on credibility scales as to hardly register.

If you want uneditorialised news try AP or Reuters.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:38 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Also RT.com? That would be Putain's publicity and propaganda machine. It rates so low on credibility scales as to hardly register.

Think more about what you're saying.

If western news outlets allege that something has happened in Russia, then if it's confirmed by "Putin's publicity and propaganda machine" then it probably has a basis in some truth and fact.

Quote:

AP and Reuters are Washington's publicity and propaganda machines. They rate so low on credibility scales as to hardly register. If you want uneditorialised news try RT.com or presstv.ir.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:56 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or how about the royal united services institute

https://declassifieduk.org/how-uk-media-mislead-us-about-britains-leading-military-think-tank/

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:11 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:

AP and Reuters are Washington's publicity and propaganda machines. They rate so low on credibility scales as to hardly register. If you want uneditorialised news try RT.com or presstv.ir.

So a Russian and an Iranian highly controlled state source...

You need a serious reality check. Laughing

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:36 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

So a Russian and an Iranian highly controlled state source...

You need a serious reality check. Laughing

Did you honestly fail to understand my point about checking a state propaganda source to verify whether a story was true? Or are you just being an arrogant prick for the sake of an argument? I honestly can't tell as I don't know you and I don't want to make assumptions, so I'm not going to simply call you thick, because another possibility is that you see yourself as a NATO thought police on this forum here, and don't think I've chosen a side (not gonna deny that one - think what you like). I'm not in with your clique and I don't want to be, so you can save some time and call me a tinfoil hatter, Comrade. I'll try to think as you tell me next time, etc.

Not sure how simple I can make this, but here's the Fisher Price explanation (in case you're genuine):

Whiteacre is at war (indirect) with Blackacre.
Whiteacre bans Blackacre's news outlets in its domains, saying they're propaganda.
Blackacre does the same with Whiteacre's news outlets, saying they're propaganda.
Whiteacre in its official statements every day says they're winning the war through their proxy, and Blackacre is losing terribly.
Blackacre in its official statements every day says they're winning the war through their proxy, and Whiteacre is losing terribly.

Years pass, and nobody seems to be winning or losing. Daily, stories come out about Blackacre's leader dying or being mortally ill. Yet he seems fine, as the war continues.

One day, Whiteacre says that Blackacre is facing an internal revolt or muting. IS THIS TRUE? How can we know, without actually being there? Well, one way is to check Blackacre's banned (in Whiteacre) "propaganda", because Blackacre would either have no mention of the internal revolt or mutiny, or would deny it as Whiteacre propaganda.

If all that's not clear to you, well I don't know what to say but there probably won't be any discussion between us in the future.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:39 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:
there probably won't be any discussion between us in the future.

Works for me. Laughing

I'd forgotten your rather unusual and unique world view...

Last edited by Islander on 20:37 - 24 Jun 2023; edited 1 time in total

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:45 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Putin should have run a simulation
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165901938334?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=3_AVtoJ3SQ2&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:15 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

You're just delusional, there's no such thing as unbiased news. All you can do is pick the flavour of shite you can stomach.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:42 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Islander wrote:

You're just delusional, there's no such thing as unbiased news. All you can do is pick the flavour of shite you can stomach.

AP and Reuters are news gathering organisations. They operate under journalistic values and have to maintain independence and credibility as they're reliant on selling items to the big services. That's where the heavy editorialising/politicising happens.

Both organisations hold their journalists to a high standard of values and neutrality.

As for the likes of rt.com and presstv.ir, you won't find organisations with a more dictatorial approach. Both are propaganda machines that publish what the state tells them to.

The key to understanding the news is to use critical thinking at all times. If you want to get decent verification then you're going to have to resort to OSINT sources and techniques.

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:51 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

All over. Real rebellion? Certainly no order 66!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:05 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
journalistic values

Fuck me, what century are you living in? The world's moved on Rolling Eyes

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:27 - 24 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Islander wrote:
journalistic values

Fuck me, what century are you living in? The world's moved on Rolling Eyes

The 21st century but the one based on realistic and carefully assessed information based on reputable information. Not the 21st century YouTube fantasist driven one you seem to live in. Laughing
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 14 of 20