Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Biker cafe Liverpool

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

RAYK47
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 06:57 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Biker cafe Liverpool Reply with quote

Does anyone know of a biker cafe in or around Liverpool, Google has not suggested much. On the way to IOM today and would like a stop off before boarding the ferry.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 07:49 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go through a maccy-Ds drivethrough then stay sat on the bike while you eat it. Don't turn your back on it for a minute or you could land up like the Spanish tourist I met last summer stood in the queue for the Santander ferry carrying a set of multistrada panniers. He visited Liverpool too.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:48 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can check in and pass the barrier and leave the bike on top for convenience (not down at dockside) if should be safe enough. You can then wander easily into the city - it's not far. Keep an eye out for forlorn looking Spaniards though.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

RAYK47
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 09:14 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers gents

RAYK47
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 14:19 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scrapped the idea of a cafe in Liverpool. Opted for a stop in the peak District instead at the yonderman cafe in Buxton. I think I made the right choice it is beautiful here.

BRUN
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:46 - 18 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

you definitely did, their were a few thefts this year of bikes who were going over for the TT

and another, a couple i think, shipped a bike over from Hawaii i think, it was stolen on the first night in Liverpool, they were doing a big around the world trip on it if i recall correctly, or planned to

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:36 - 18 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
I'd go through a maccy-Ds drivethrough then stay sat on the bike while you eat it. Don't turn your back on it for a minute or you could land up like the Spanish tourist I met last summer stood in the queue for the Santander ferry carrying a set of multistrada panniers. He visited Liverpool too.

Bang on. I work just by the pier and there are so many bikes stolen from their and the area you may as well put a big arrow on it.
My bike was tucked away, could only get to it via a very narrow disabled ramp, under a cameras, two locks and chains and a disc lock with the steering lock on and they still tried, well broke the steering lock, but not well enough to be able to steer freely. Scousers are robbing bastards, they would rob anything.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1