Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Social Media Pranks

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:08 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Social Media Pranks Reply with quote

Been reading this https://metro.co.uk/2023/06/21/man-who-punched-asda-worker-unconscious-in-spider-man-costume-jailed-18986999/?ico=mosaic_home

Some bloke basically knocked out a shop worker and broke her eye socket, through some stupid prank for social media.

Also off the back of the mizzy kid being up in court repeatedly got doing stupid/illegal things for likes.

I think its about time social media should be an agrovating factor in sentencing people, just as they do with hate crime

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:53 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You have been found guilty of aggravated clout chasing. I sentence you to 5 years... of no social media."

Shocked

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:00 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this: to go on Twatter, FarceBook, WankChat, Instadrama, etc. you need a Social Media Licence, without a valid licence number you can't create an account...

Hate Speech - 3pts £100 fine, Misinformation - 6pts £500 fine, etc. (with the option of a government re-education course instead of taking the points) 12 pts and you're banned from Social Media for a number of years. After that you have to retake your "Responsible Social Media Posting" test to get your licence back Smile

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:15 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd never pass a social media licence test in the first place. I'm far too much of a Nazi for that.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:47 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
"You have been found guilty of aggravated clout chasing. I sentence you to 5 years... of no social media."

Shocked

I'm thinking more a long the lines of "you been found guilty of assult, which occured as part of a social media stunt. Heres 12 months + another 3 because it was done as part of an social media prank"

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:11 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely we could just let judges be more inventive. So sentence him to 200 hours community service picking up dog shit in the local park with his hands while dressed as spiderman. To be filmed and posted on the court social media channel.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:17 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
I like the bit about the fat cunt in chair with one leg is a armature boxer.

I used to know someone who worked in the packing dept of Lucas Automotive Industries in Birmingham. He was an armature boxer.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:18 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that would still somehow feed their egos, you'd still be providing them with the attention they crave.

A

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:16 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some folk can't ever be happy about being unnoticed. Its seems to correlate with a unlikelihood of needing sunscreen.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:44 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm expecting to be accosted by one of those pranksters.
They'll not know what hit them.
Hope they don't livestream the interaction.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:55 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of "pranking" Asda staff or similar, they should go to America to join the "prank in hood gone wrong" bandwagon.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:28 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

But did he only have one leg and was so fat hes not seen his cock since puberty ?

Is that your current fuck toy?

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:27 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

I used to know someone who worked in the packing dept of Lucas Automotive Industries in Birmingham. He was an armature boxer.

But did he only have one leg and was so fat hes not seen his cock since puberty ?

whoosh!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:34 - 21 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
But did he only have one leg

You are two guys one stump? (significantly not work safe Laughing) https://www.bikechatforums.com/images/signs/notworksafe.gif
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1