Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Migration gone mad..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:02 - 08 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

One must raise the wellbeing of strangers above oneself and one's family Thinking What's changed in recent years to make such a thing a viable long term plan?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:49 - 09 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
grr666 wrote:

Sorry to pour water on the multi culturism is smashing, group hug narrative. Maybe it's a London thing.

diversity is our greatest strength, and London is wonderfully vibrant and enriching.
please spew your right wing, racist, white bigotry elsewhere.

A vibrant diversity is not some Johnny/Abdullah Foreigner coming into a society and demanding that society tollerate his/her opinions, faiths and cultural distastefulisms.

As has regularly been opined, go back to the restrictive cuntries that you fled from, due to repression, and protest there. (You Khunts!)

No westerner worth a dollar, pound or euro would last until lunchtime if they protesteth too much in Abdullah Foreigner's lands.
(That's why Abdullah left.)

It's much like the Alphabet People's 'plight'.
Be what you want to be, do not expect everyone to accept that.
Sit the fuck down and behave or fuck the fuck off to a cuntry that is into that s4it.

(There are none, that I know of, where Alphabet People are satisfied.)

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:10 - 09 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
When you get right down to it is self-preservation morally wrong?

it is if youre white
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:08 - 09 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
(There are none, that I know of, where Alphabet People are satisfied.)

That'd be the Maoist continuous revolution.

Giving the mincers, lesbicans and bi-directionals "rights" sounded like a good idea at the time but activists never disappear just because their aims have been satisfied they evolve to make ever more grotesque demands.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:20 - 09 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

That's just a personal supposition from you that has no basis in fact. You are tarring every British kid with the same (bad) brush, and every immigrant with the same (good) brush as well.

And my point was nothing to do with which make the best use of resources, it was that desperatly needed state education resources are disproportionately diverted from funding the majority to fund a minority.

I knew a teacher who had worked across several countries and they said there were just two groups of kids they wouldn't want to teach, brits and yanks.

Im just going on what ive picked up over the years from various sources. I dont dismiss what your saying im sure the country is turning to s#1t in all sorts of ways but I just dont go alibg with the blame it all on imgrants trope. I went to school in the seventies and it was a terrible culture of anti aspirationalism and inverted snobbery. All without any migrants in sight, well apart from the chinese family who ran the takeaway and a polish girl, who all did very well at school. What encouraged the awfull attitudes to school was a bizarre mix of the right wing tabloud attitudes and cheap sentimentalism about the working class from the left.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:42 - 09 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It went to shit when they abolished the cane in schools in 1986. It's been a gradual race to the bottom since.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:52 - 09 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
It went to shit when they abolished the cane in schools in 1986. It's been a gradual race to the bottom since.

The cane had been long since abolished by most education authorities by then.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:55 - 09 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

I see what you did there Wink

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:07 - 09 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
grr666 wrote:

It was cerrtainly used with much relish at my grammar school. The slipper for girls and the cane for boys. Bloody sexual discrimination in my view. Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:19 - 09 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I went to school in the seventies and it was a terrible culture of anti aspirationalism and inverted snobbery.

God, yes! I don’t think it’s changed much in poorer areas though, and I’m not just thinking of inner-city schools but places like the old market towns. The big difference is that the toxic school culture can follow you home via social media.
Ribenapigeon wrote:
All without any migrants in sight, well apart from the chinese family who ran the takeaway and a polish girl, who all did very well at school.

That was in the days when they were very much a minority and the parents were likely escaping political strife. Lots of Poles, for example, couldn’t go back there after WW2 due to the Communists. They pushed their children to make the very best of their circumstances. These days immigration is more common, probably easier, and motivated by (incorrect) perceptions of an easy life. In comparison to single individuals if you’ve got a school full of migrant’s children they’ll likely conform to the aforementioned anti-aspirational ‘group-think’ like the Brits. I’ve heard some of those earlier migrants bemoaning the cultures that the new migrants bring and which they thought they had escaped from.
Ribenapigeon wrote:
What encouraged the awfull attitudes to school was a bizarre mix of the right wing tabloud attitudes and cheap sentimentalism about the working class from the left.

The chavs have BMWs and posh holidays these days so they’re uppity and eager to reflect their unhappy schooling on their kids’ teachers. When the child comes home and says they got (justifiably) shouted at today they’re straight down there to complain.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:30 - 09 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

But it wasn't law. It was when the 1986 Education act was passed and a year later that applied to private schools
too, always with the nit picking. For a lefty you sure do like courting conflict.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:41 - 11 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Europe or death' - the teenage migrants risking it all to cross the Med

The most overt propaganda piece yet from the BBC (until the next one.)

All through the article the people on the boats are referred to as "migrants" or at worst "irregular migrants" nothing they are doing is recognised as criminal. Interesting change though in that they're no longer called "asylum seekers" maybe because, while very poor, there's no war in The Gambia at the moment and the article didn't want to insult the reader too much Wink These are children by the way and that's important. You'd have to read the whole thing but there are no women or families so they have to be children to tug on the heart-strings. Mostly they're under 18 we are told but bear in mind this is self reported by the invaders.

I would say the article is pitched squarely at middle-aged lefty women. They're all good kids just trying to help out their families back home! No consideration given as to the impact of a sharp influx of slave cheap labour on destination countries of course.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:34 - 11 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
'Europe or death' - the teenage migrants risking it all to cross the Med

The most overt propaganda piece yet from the BBC (until the next one.)

All through the article the people on the boats are referred to as "migrants" or at worst "irregular migrants" nothing they are doing is recognised as criminal. Interesting change though in that they're no longer called "asylum seekers" maybe because, while very poor, there's no war in The Gambia at the moment and the article didn't want to insult the reader too much Wink These are children by the way and that's important. You'd have to read the whole thing but there are no women or families so they have to be children to tug on the heart-strings. Mostly they're under 18 we are told but bear in mind this is self reported by the invaders.

I would say the article is pitched squarely at middle-aged lefty women. They're all good kids just trying to help out their families back home! No consideration given as to the impact of a sharp influx of slave cheap labour on destination countries of course.

As British citizen with a British passport I am at liberty to visit any European cuntry for 90 days. (I cannot work there unless i have a work permit thing.)

If I overstay and I'm captured my passport will be marked as an immigration problem and ejaculated back to British soil. Toot Sweet.

I will receive zero sympathy from Europeans or British. Coz I was being a dick.

But if I cross the med in a child's paddling pool, I become an asylum seeker. Rolling Eyes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:45 - 11 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
These are children by the way and that's important. You'd have to read the whole thing but there are no women or families so they have to be children to tug on the heart-strings. Mostly they're under 18 we are told but bear in mind this is self reported by the invaders.

A Swedish investigation into migrants claiming asylum as children suggests that three-quarters of those tested were over the age of 18.

Sweden's national forensic medicine agency checked the age of nearly 8,000 people and found that some 6,600 were 18 or over.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42234585

I recall when Britain took a load of 'children' from Calais who were obviously not children, all the shitlibs were pretending it was perfectly normal...

https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/child_migrants.jpg

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:15 - 11 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not considering the rapey zlamics, only wimin they been bear are fam.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:25 - 11 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who works in a business where I experience the negative consequences of imported cheap labour which many claim to be so concerned about, im quite happy to accept any financial support to redress the balance. Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:50 - 11 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
As someone who works in a business where I experience the negative consequences of imported cheap labour which many claim to be so concerned about, im quite happy to accept any financial support to redress the balance. Laughing

Honestly if competition for jobs was the main consideration, we'd be in an infinitely better situation.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:28 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody likes immigrants taking our jobs.

Everyone loves a curry.

Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:09 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Everyone loves a curry.

Laughing

There was a phase when we were still in the EU of curry houses employing East Europeans as they were cheaper than hiring people more ethnically aligned with the cuisine.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:27 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
MCN wrote:

Everyone loves a curry.

Laughing

There was a phase when we were still in the EU of curry houses employing East Europeans as they were cheaper than hiring people more ethnically aligned with the cuisine.

Loads of 'Indian' restaurants are run by Hamilton Accies. Some by Nepalese and others by Afghanistanis.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:48 - 13 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, the Nepalese round my way just run Nepalese restaurants Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:16 - 13 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Hmm, the Nepalese round my way just run Nepalese restaurants Laughing

You live in Nepal and I claim my 847 Nepalesian Rupees.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:23 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Loads of 'Indian' restaurants are run by Hamilton Accies. Some by Nepalese and others by Afghanistanis.

Unless I'm misinterpreting your rhyming slang Wink, most are run by Bangladeshis: Nevertheless, Indian restaurants are a thriving business, and around 90% of the Indian restaurants in Britain today are owned and run by Bangladeshis.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:52 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
most are run by Bangladeshis

This is true. I know this because my daughter is a waitress in one and the lads in there find it truly odd that we think of curry-houses as 'Indian' in this country. Of the ones that aren't Bangladeshi however, most are run by Pakistanis, so again not 'Indian'.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:51 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Quote:
most are run by Bangladeshis

This is true. I know this because my daughter is a waitress in one and the lads in there find it truly odd that we think of curry-houses as 'Indian' in this country. Of the ones that aren't Bangladeshi however, most are run by Pakistanis, so again not 'Indian'.

Bangladesh was formed in 1971? So I guess they would have had to re-brand at some point. Going for a Bangladeshi doesn't role off the tongue as well.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8