Something to do with Izl*m.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:42 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
so youve not seen any of the numerous footage of imams demanding that worshipers have as many babies as possible to outbreed the infidel.

or noticed that Mohamed in its various forms has been the most popular babies name in this country for several years.

Just saying how things tend to go. Personally I don't know any Muslims that had more than 3 kids but even so that would still be outbreeding the natives I suppose.

AFAIK almost all first born Muslim boys are named Mohmmed so that skews the statistics somewhat. Followers of Islam are unimaginative?! Say it isn't so Smile

The point is people bang on about "replacing the native population" but it's much more insidious than that. The Left joyfully call it "colonisation in reverse" but the opposite is also true: the source countries have all possible talent excised and exported - decolonisation in reverse - greatly impeding improvements in countries that need it the most. It seems only China, India and Nigeria have the scale to outpace this wholesale theft of entire generations.

However this is only the Globalist version of what happens on a local scale. Small towns and villages empty but for the old as the young people seek their fortune in the city. An underlying inevitability? Depends on how much value you place in native culture Thinking

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:10 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Deliberate act of disrespect* has predictably unpleasant consequences.
Rolling Eyes
Heads need to be banged in Sweden as well.

* (it appears not to have actually happened in the end)

I intimated as much as that.

The outrage created by the Danish mag publishing a caricature of Mo caused a bloody riot in Slamabaad. And a torching of a 'protected' building.

It should have meant the Pakistan ambassador to Denmark and his cronies, were ejaculated from Denmark. But they weren't.

The West doesn't react like the zlamic hair trigger mob rule pack.

The late and great Christopher Hitchens wrote,

"This book has been about the oldest argument in human history, but almost every week that I was engaged in writing it, I was forced to break off and take part in the argument as it was actually continuing. These arguments tended to take ugly forms: I was not so often leaving my desk to go and debate with some skillful old Jesuit at Georgetown, but rather hurrying out to show solidarity at the embassy of Denmark, a small democratic country in northern Europe whose other embassies were going up in smoke because of the appearance of a few caricatures in a newspaper in Copenhagen. This last confrontation was an especially depressing one. Islamic mobs were violating diplomatic immunity and issuing death threats against civilians, yet the response from His Holiness the Pope and the archbishop of Canterbury was to condemn—the cartoons! In my own profession, there was a rush to see who could capitulate the fastest, by reporting on the disputed images without actually showing them. And this at a time when the mass media has become almost exclusively picture-driven. Euphemistic noises were made about the need to show “respect,” but I know quite a number of the editors concerned and can say for a certainty that the chief motive for “restraint” was simple fear. In other words, a handful of religious bullies and bigmouths could, so to speak, outvote the tradition of free expression in its Western heartland. And in the year 2006, at that! To the ignoble motive of fear one must add the morally lazy practice of relativism: no group of nonreligious people threatening and practicing violence would have been granted such an easy victory, or had their excuses—not that they offered any of their own—made for them."

As far as I believe, Hitch was never off target.

Last edited by MCN on 11:16 - 21 Jul 2023; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:14 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

the west is corrupt and weak.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:18 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
MCN wrote:

the west is corrupt and weak.

You are Val and the forums can use my £5 reward to help fund your extradition. Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:43 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
The point is people bang on about "replacing the native population" but it's much more insidious than that. The Left joyfully call it "colonisation in reverse" but the opposite is also true: the source countries have all possible talent excised and exported - decolonisation in reverse - greatly impeding improvements in countries that need it the most. It seems only China, India and Nigeria have the scale to outpace this wholesale theft of entire generations.

That's how diversities see it, getting back at whitey. Leftists are so weak they've accepted we deserve it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyqmilpWYAEm5jH?format=jpg&name=large

^note that's from 1966

And no if we got their best there might not be a problem. We've from the start had low quality immigration, probably Indians are the only group you can say that doesn't apply to, and even then it's a mixed bag (your high caste Priti Patels vs Ash Sarkars).

It's so absurd now they're trying to tell you boat loads of young fighting age mystery meat men are good for the country Confused

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:46 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
so youve not seen any of the numerous footage of imams demanding that worshipers have as many babies as possible to outbreed the infidel.

Political leaders as well: Erdogan urges Turks in Europe to have 5 children - https://apnews.com/67b6b04cb5f94d61b8dddc9a551014d0

Really strange how all these outside groups understand the importance of demographics, yet we're told it doesn't matter Thinking
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2