BCF: Bike Chat Forums

another barge

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:31 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking a few speedboats and long pikes would sort this out pretty quickly but you'd really want to sink them all on the French side of the Channel to cut down on the paperwork. Maybe drones would be more practical Thinking

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:39 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like somebody didn't run the showers through before the testing people came.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:11 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll bet that all of the lefties are doing cartwheels.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:18 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet you could be an OAP in a council flat with more black mould than wallpaper and fuck all would be done.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:19 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the same issue at my work place during lockdown because the water wasn't being used and chlorine doesn't last.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:06 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Had the same issue at my work place during lockdown because the water wasn't being used and chlorine doesn't last.

Same here. Work completely redesigned a building internally, moved everyone back in and then found Legionella because the water lines hadn’t been treated after the lay-up. I thought it was pretty short-sighted then, and likewise if this ‘barge’ had lain idle it should have been properly prepared by the owner.

Tired of this shit. Take an educated guess where the illegals came from, fly them back and throw them down the air stairs. They’ll soon get the message.
Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:16 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Are you suggesting we pump barrels of chlorine into the channel to control disease coming ashore?

Here, have my vote. Thumbs Up

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:29 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Are you suggesting we pump barrels of chlorine into the channel to control disease coming ashore?

Here, have my vote. Thumbs Up

“Global boiling” will soon make The Channel impassable.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:43 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait! Is the Channel boiling away?! They'll just walk over Sad

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:21 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/CohnFb1tOUU

Best play it when the kids are out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:25 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonny "I'm a cunt" Pie? No thanks. Like most comedians he used to be funny before he went all political.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:39 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

It's 4 minutes of your time...that's all.

Despite Tom being left leaning his satire has a vein of decency running through it.

Dare you to pick a hole in what he says in those 4 minutes. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:58 - 14 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's 4 minutes wasted.
He's mostly copying the Tories are bad and trying to break the health service smear but applying it to illegal immigration with a few stereotypes of the British public thrown in.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:06 - 14 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
It's 4 minutes of your time...that's all.

I demand a refund!

that_impulse_guy
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:02 - 14 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

there once was a video I wont link to about immigration explained from a USA perspective.
the takeaway message was
1) no matter how bleeding heart you are, the amount wanting to get into any first world country can and will overwhelm any first world country tenfold
2) the ones that come (lets pretend theyre all doctors nurses and scientist entering using legal means) would be the ones with the ability to actually fix their home country....but that chance is now lost as they've left. Legal inward migration removes the opportunity for the brightest and most talented to make a difference in their own countries.

It was an argument for sorting out the home countries of these individuals, rather than opening your hearts and public purse and letting people in...people who most have the ability to do good in their own countries.

this doesnt always directly apply to our current boat issue though. However, there's probably 7 billion people with a lower standard of life than the British...if you let in 1 billion next year (!)...and then..?

It seems clear to me that the answer does not lie in letting people in, because you absolutely cannot let everybody in.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:39 - 15 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we stopped interfering with foreign politics and allowing the great unwashed to govern themselves, the number of people abandoning shit-holes has multiplied exponentially.
Cesspit nations vomit the contents of their populations onto the countries governed by reason and democracy.

The woke are busy dismantling that system and aiming for anarchy.

Even when anarchy is fully engaged in the west, the vomitus from the third world into the west will continue unchecked.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 08:04 - 15 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could argue that many of the migrants are coming from countries we have actively interfered with recently.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:31 - 15 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
You could argue that many of the migrants are coming from countries we have actively interfered with recently.

Give 'em a little autonomy they fuck it up so badly they all end up 'ere. It's okay though, we're told they're all doctors and engineers. LIES! This one's only a vet!

Still butt-hurt from Edward Longshanks, Mr. Stinkwheel? Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:37 - 15 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

Give 'em a little autonomy they fuck it up so badly they all end up 'ere. It's okay though, we're told they're all doctors and engineers. LIES! This one's only a vet!

Still butt-hurt from Edward Longshanks, Mr. Stinkwheel? Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nah, I'm currently upholding the finest traditions of the Scots by being just over the border with England stealing their jobs and their women.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:17 - 28 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The FBU seem to have some concerns over the safety of The Bibby Stockholm:-

Leftie twats doing all they can to thwart Government Policy...

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:30 - 28 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Nah, I'm currently upholding the finest traditions of the Scots by being just over the border with England stealing their jobs and their women.

Their ewes too.

Don't forget to talk about their ewes. Shifty Wub

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:00 - 28 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
The FBU seem to have some concerns over the safety of The Bibby Stockholm:-

Leftie twats doing all they can to thwart Government Policy...

I can see it now: fire extinguishers fitted in every corridor (supplied by the fire safety chief's brother-in-law) which will then get set off when the swashbucklers get bored.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2