Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Russell Brand's a naughty boy

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:34 - 22 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't me, I didn't do it....

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:24 - 23 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^Hit like and subscribe...I guess that's the main part of his message.

He is innocent until proven otherwise and media outlets shouldn't be pushing him out.

Of course media is divisive Murdoch et al are stirrers, sometimes with agendas attached. Nothing new there. The Romans did it in part to bring the countries they invaded to see 'their way of living' and giving them jobs to do...in England that involved mining etc.

That ex slave St. Patrick did it when converting the Pagans...yeah sure keep your Pagan alters but have you tried less sacrificing and praising the seasons and have some of this wine and it's loads better than that stinky brew of yours.

Many churches still stand atop a Pagan site.
Pagans/Christians/Greek idols....ahh well, what else was there to think about during those times.

Big Pharma..same thing...All of it...same thing.

He (Brand) is difficult to like..infact I don't like him and have my suspicions regarding the allegations. I hope the truth will out.

If charged he'll be needing all those subscribers fees...Obviously he'll be having the very best barristers and legal squad. The accusers ...well maybe they'll also get financial support if a media outlet wants to get involved but as mentioned here before, prosecution success for rape is so much lower than other day to day cases in court.

Rape/sexual assault/abuse is commonplace. The vast majority of victims being women and children. Not only is it complicated and mentally a huge strain to step out but the odds in court aren't favourable.

Ask your sisters, aunts, cousins, mums if they've ever had their arse felt up...had someone try and force a kiss or push them against a wall....or someone tell them they looked like this or that from a stranger, or someone at work.

Most blokes don't do those things because they instinctively know it's wrong on many levels.

There's been a fair few of my 'heroes' that turned out to be wrong-uns and it sure adds a bit of sadness I didn't need.

...and here's Carol with the weather (great boobs by the way).

Last edited by Howling Terror on 01:27 - 23 Sep 2023; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:26 - 23 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calls to scrub Brand from playlists continue with even his short-lived sea life series under threat...

https://i.imgur.com/K6Db233.gif

"The kiss was not consensual!" an anonymous source stated.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:34 - 23 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^Jokes are indeed subjective but that one of yours is beyond weak..it's weaker than a weak thing that fell over and is too weak to get up.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:26 - 23 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guilty or not Guilty, He's an irritating Prrrrrrriiiiiiccckkkkk!!!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:22 - 23 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
^^^Jokes are indeed subjective but that one of yours is beyond weak..it's weaker than a weak thing that fell over and is too weak to get up.

I didn't even know he was even lurking in BBC iPlayer (vs. CH4 where I'm sure they're still finding old jizz stains.)

The central question is do we prefer lynch mobs to conventional justice?

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:44 - 23 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Agreed which is why i'm so annoyed his face is plastered everywhere when he hasn't been convicted of anything.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:03 - 23 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Artist wrote:
MCN wrote:

Agreed which is why i'm so annoyed his face is plastered everywhere when he hasn't been convicted of anything.

Yes, I do agree but one of the results of getting celebrity status, along with the financial rewards, is being in the sights of people who will quite happily crucify you when it suits them. It's not right, sure, but it's one of the results of being in the public gaze.

Unless somehow you get a court order gagging people for naming you it's going to come out. AND, if you get one of those gagging orders as far as people are concerned 1, you are using your wealth to affect any publicity where poorer people can't and 2, you must be hiding something.

TLDR, if you court the papparazzi, don't cry when they turn on you. Simples.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:59 - 23 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Sexual Assault = He Didn't Call me back Wink

For the record I've tried this joke on various female family members and all of them rate it between funny to amusing.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:53 - 23 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its pretty evil that some bint can accuse a man of doing something they didnt like 2 decades back with no proof and ruin his reputation.
there should be a statute of limitations on these things.

ive never liked Brand. but this is just evil.

he should have raped little boys instead the media would have covered for him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:19 - 23 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
he should have raped little boys instead the media would have covered for him.

The media would cover for you regardless of the crime as long as you're batting for the correct team, this much was stated explicitly in the Times article.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 24 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Lemmon is being muted (as predicted) as another little deviant. Nish Kumar will play the race card when he comes to the front.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:41 - 24 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word is "mooted" BTW Wink

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 00:22 - 25 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to Brand, I'd take "muted" any day.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3