Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Sachs xtc 125 #UPDATE#

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 18:32 - 06 Feb 2005    Post subject: Sachs xtc 125 #UPDATE# Reply with quote

Well this is my Sachs xtc 125 2001 2 stroke with 10,000kms on the clock. I picked it up about a week ago and I am currently getting it ready for its MOT. As you can see theres no right hand wing mirror and the front mud guard is snapped apart from that (and a new speedo cable needed) its is very good nick. Plus it only cost me 200 quid.

Last edited by robboadd on 13:53 - 20 Apr 2005; edited 3 times in total

John
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:15 - 06 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a bargin.

Would look nicer in black IMO.

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!

PostPosted: 20:26 - 06 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got a bargain there mate, the following bike in the following condition cost me £200!!

Gaz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 21:04 - 06 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Well this one is in good nick i need to fit a new spark plug though as i always have to bump it. It was a friend of a friend who sold it to me. I have seen one for sale on bike trader for 1800 and that was a 2000 one.

nick.h
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:36 - 06 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

The exhaust looks a bit...knackered.

But for 200 squid you can't go wrong Thumbs Up
[Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 21:45 - 06 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the exhaust looks shit. Its stock and they rust like a bitch. TZR125 exhausts fit it and i have been told by a jl dealer in the uk they are developing one so ill pick myself up a stainless steal one when they are in production.

paulthewitt
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:47 - 07 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

cracking deal mate, the nice 2T engine aswell,

get youself over to - www.125ccsportsbikes.com
they will help loads if you ever have trouble, tho sum of them can be childish, but generally a top forum, and more geared towards small bikes, so you dont get the answer "get a proper bike" to questions. this forum is also top of course!!! Thumbs Up

Paul
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tom C RX50
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:49 - 21 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it run then for 200quid? If so your a lucky bugger!!! that friend of a friend obviously didnt think much of that bike to sell it that cheap!!! or was there a slight bit of blackmale their? such as 'I will tell your girlfriend about the time you thought the old lady was her and started getting rather close' eh? Razz

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 14:15 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup it runs i've sorted it all out noiw and could probably get jsut over a grand for it I recently saw a 2002 model selling for 2000 grand!! Saved myself a few bob.

Loz VFR
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 15:03 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey robodad I think the 2003 model one you saw was my old one. I sold it for 2000quid cash. was it in MCN or southern freeads??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Loz VFR
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 15:04 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...sorry just saw your post saying that the 2002 model was selling for 2000 grand? made me chuckle.

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 16:39 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whys that?? Go here www.125racereplicas.co.uk and that 2002 sachs xtc125 is going for £1995 and they are normally quite resonable but i think its because half of them have been crashed and are repaired to look like race reps.

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 19:44 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

get New mudguard
get Proper indicators
get Nice exhaust
take stickers off

One NICE bike! Thumbs Up

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:30 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well mudguards arriving next monday (only just ordered it), im gonna leave the standard stickers on it but i've taken the preformace bike stickers off of it and some new arrow indicators are on the way!! (the ones on are illegal so won't pass MOT and i don't really like them anyway). OOOO and well I have been speaking with Craig from 125ccsportsbikesforum and I should be able to get a Jim Lomas stainless steel exhaust for it Very Happy

Loz VFR
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 14:35 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing 2000 grand = £200,000
2 grand = £2000

Wave2k
G's Stalker

PostPosted: 15:00 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

great bike
need to do somthing with that exhaust sharpish, sand it down and slap some black halfords exhaust paint all over it
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 16:56 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhh I get it!!! mY god that was a bit slow Embarassed

houlsby
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:59 - 08 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont want loads of abuse now if im wrong but isnt thextc a 4 stroke and thats why it isnt as fast as the mito etc??? anyway bargin m8 wish i could have dropped on summert like that for mine, ive spent more on my rs than i paid for it!!

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 18:20 - 08 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup it is a 4 stroke from 2003 onwards (might be 2002) but before then they were 2 stroke it has the same engine as a tzr in it so still not as fast as a rs or mito but still quite nippy.

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 13:55 - 20 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is it now will the new parts on and passed mot!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 8 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1