Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

MY 2000 Model RS 125

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

RS125_Tecky
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 01:51 - 22 Apr 2005    Post subject: MY 2000 Model RS 125 Reply with quote

See what you think of my RS 125 !!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RS125_Tecky
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 01:53 - 22 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

more pics of my RS 125
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

biohazard1987
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 04:31 - 22 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bike dude Thumbs Up Cool

Josh|RD125LC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:52 - 22 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad at all, not really a fan of the RS though, still a nice bike don't get me wrong, but I prefer the older bikes really. My RD will kill your RS on performance and looks!

Ok, I'll get my coat now Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

conpants
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:34 - 29 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

its nice,

but i bet for the price you paid for that you could have got bike, licence and insurance ...

Pat172
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 01:45 - 29 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh|RD125LC wrote:
Not bad at all, not really a fan of the RS though, still a nice bike don't get me wrong, but I prefer the older bikes really. My RD will kill your RS on performance and looks!

llololol ive given up with RS's ive had 2 and in a month and a bit i had 3 big bangs lol! 3 pistons, 3 top ends 3 pissed off pats!

i dont rate them at all there fastish for a standard 125 but tune a scooter and it'll be faster and the engine last longer

but its all down to what u like, you obviously like it so faaaair play mate! nice 1

RS125_Tecky
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 02:12 - 29 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat172 wrote:
Josh|RD125LC wrote:

llololol ive given up with RS's ive had 2 and in a month and a bit i had 3 big bangs lol! 3 pistons, 3 top ends 3 pissed off pats!

i dont rate them at all there fastish for a standard 125 but tune a scooter and it'll be faster and the engine last longer

but its all down to what u like, you obviously like it so faaaair play mate! nice 1

either you've bought RS's that have been screwed in the past or your not riding them right, i've had mine for 8 months used it every day hitting 11,000 rpm most of the time and keeping it there and ive had 1 piston change, and thats only because 1 ring had gone in the other piston, nothing wrong with the piston just thought i might aswell put a new piston kit in, no BIG BANGS and ive had it at 100+ mph for a while at times Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

RS125_Tecky
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 02:13 - 29 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

conpants wrote:
its nice,

but i bet for the price you paid for that you could have got bike, licence and insurance ...

How much do you think i paid for it??

also what you mean i could have got a bike, license and insurance...I DID......also depends what bike your getting Very Happy

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 02:19 - 29 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

conpants wrote:
its nice,

How do you know how much he paid for it??

That is one of the silliest/stupidest posts i've read in a while. For the price most people pay for bikes, you could get a cheaper bike and insurance. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Blink
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:12 - 30 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

conpants wrote:
its nice,

What's the need?

KevTM
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:24 - 30 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dom_ wrote:
conpants wrote:
its nice,

How do you know how much he paid for it??

That is one of the silliest/stupidest posts i've read in a while. For the price most people pay for bikes, you could get a cheaper bike and insurance. Rolling Eyes

lol exactly, most of us will buy what we could afford, but we all will buy what we want whether it's less than budget or not.

Nice bike and i hope you have fun with it! Cool
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 358 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1