Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Helmet Fit and Helmet Holders

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:47 - 26 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

no you wouldnt, you'd have a little drink to get your nerves up then you'd go tell them their 4x4 looks nice and start whispering sweet nothings too it *cough*

Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz Razz

Sorry the video's still fresh in my mind Smile

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 22:49 - 26 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Zak, where do you live again? Wink

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 22:54 - 26 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

scoobysnacks wrote:
Up here that sorta thing doesn't happen really, it's got really violent round Nottingham recently, we've had 17 shootings since June Confused And if you brush into someone like that and they want to batter you chances are they'd just stab you in the middle of the club or something.

About 10 years ago when I lived round there Nottingham was reported to be the most violent city in Europe (and Ilkeston the most violent town in Europe)

All the best

Keith

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:57 - 26 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay away from me, i dont own a 4x4 im no good to you Razz

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 23:00 - 26 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go back to yer sheep yer yorkshire lad before i tell our kid! Laughing

zaknafien

PostPosted: 23:02 - 26 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats dean your thinking of Smile he's the animal lover Razz

Zimma
Wheelie Junkie

PostPosted: 01:10 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susi wrote:
okay the story... podge could probably tell it better than me, since i was only half there. so i'll get rich to fill in the gaps (if he's in the mood) once he gets over to mine.

zim was at mad ball (typically) in the mosh when accidentally he brushed up against a pikey who was standing on the edge of the pit watching. the pikey didn't like this much and challenged richard to a fight. richard refused, told him to sit and calm down. the pikey then ran over to his table, put his bottled drink down, came back and hit richard, which caused him to fall to the ground.

at this point two of our friends jumped in to pull the pikey off of zim while throwing in some critical punches. that's when security got involved, pulled it all apart and richard realised that he was bleeding and that his two front teeth had been knocked out.

security held both parties till one of the dipshits decided to let the pikey go, even though the police had been called in. anyway this is when i received a call at 2:40am informing me of what had happened, got my arse out of bed and headed up to north london. when i got there i saw zim and the others standing at the bus stop, and then a dark red E type jaguar nearly ran over one of our friends.

a short while later, i was told that the jag belonged to the pikey's older the brother. so in between all the pissings off, security, screaming, etc we decided to get into the car and go to the police station because they were taking too long to arrive. thing is lucky we decided to leave when we did because the pikey's brother and 4 other mates got out of the jag with glass bottles and headed over to the bus stop to make a little more trouble. after the whole police station thing we headed back to mine and didn't get to bed till about 6:30/7:00am

PS: he says he's gonna get them capped in white gold with diamonds... he's serious.

ok, now my additions to the story...

basically, moshing with my mates, knocked into a pikey, who was basically only there looking for a fight (i was told after) he started on me, i was saying sit down little man, its not worth it, you dont know who i know in here. my mate jumped in and started saying sit down, he started pushing my mate so i did a flying headbutt at the pikey, i think the pikey raised his arm and my teeth hit his arm and my forehead hit his nose. then the pikey fell back put his drink on the table then flew at me with his fist, i fell back and he started kicking me, then all my mates jumped on him kicking and punching him and everyone got pulled apart by security.

so anyways, result of it is i have 2 broken teeth, he had a massive gash on his arm, (which is where i think my teeth hit him?) and the rest of what sus said is pretty much what happened outside. so basically we were defending ourselves from the pikey invasion, so it was self defence.. and im gonna do him for abh, affray and criminal damage (he broke my mums camera)

podgester
Mister Cumshot

PostPosted: 02:18 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to mension that night i broke/ fractured (not for sure) my ankle in the mosh pit Embarassed going to the hospital tomorrow to have it checked cause its still swolen and its gone a slightly purple colour in areas Confused

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 02:53 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a c#nt, I hope you lot got some good punches on him, shame that's all though, he needs his f'king legs broken.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 08:02 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaknafien wrote:
Sorry the video's still fresh in my mind Smile

Was there a Vid of you as well zak? Laughing

zaknafien

PostPosted: 10:11 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes but thats been banned so shhh Razz

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:27 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch. I fucking hate pikeys. Seriously, I would love to just rid the worl of the muther fuckers!! They are so annoying!!! "wicked man, booooooooh, nick it, steal it, totally wicked. look at mah kevved up fiesta. i ll get my gang on you." Fucking dicks. "im 13yrs old, and fucking wicked cos i have adidas poppers". "I cant tie my own shoe laces cos, but i read the sun"

grrrr. Hopefully they will fuck him over, and they will make him pay your dental bill. where's mad ball? any good?

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 12:00 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

me adds 'putting vids onto new webspace' on to do list Very Happy

Madball is nearish Leicester square I believe.

Zimma
Wheelie Junkie

PostPosted: 12:22 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's in tufnell park, north london... just north of camden.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:11 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
me adds 'putting vids onto new webspace' on to do list Very Happy

Would I be able to grab them off you and stick them onto my site pls Very Happy

zaknafien

PostPosted: 21:12 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, i have a court injunction against posting them on the net Razz

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 22:04 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me shares on kazza under the title "Graham's abduction vid" ... probably with a 'rape' and 'xxx' thrown in for good measure Laughing Very Happy

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:15 - 27 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and you are gonna have words at the next meet Razz

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 18:02 - 28 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

podgester wrote:
not to mension that night i broke/ fractured (not for sure) my ankle in the mosh pit going to the hospital tomorrow to have it checked cause its still swolen and its gone a slightly purple colour in areas

What were you doing there? You ain't 18!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 157 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2