Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Question about <2003 Aprilia RSVR

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

adcooper
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:01 - 24 Jun 2005    Post subject: Question about <2003 Aprilia RSVR Reply with quote

Hello all been looking and reading this web site for a few weeks now and think its great. I have a Suzuki SV650S at the moment but am look into a litre V twin at the moment.

I am seriously looking at the RSV1000R (<2003) I have not managed to test ride one yet I hope too soon after my holiday but I would like to ask one question if I may. I sat on a 2001 RSV today and it felt comfortable not a massive amount of weight on my wrists but there was one problem when I put my feet on the pegs the top of my leg was pushing against the lip of the tank (this was in trousers) god knows what it will be like with leathers on.

The question is has anyone on hear modified the pegs to allow extra leg room or when you ride it do you just put up with having your legs out side on the top lip on the tank?

Don’t know if this matters but I am 6ft 2”.

Cheers for any replies and sorry for the long story.

Adam Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ash t
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:21 - 24 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adjustable rearsets are the answer I feel (in yoda mode)
____________________
When You're Starting To Choke, Take Some Pills With Your Coke, Its Hyserical
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

adcooper
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:23 - 24 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must have long legs; can rear sets be adjusted to below the original?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ash t
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:41 - 24 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep i think so. Ask a god like kickstart!
____________________
When You're Starting To Choke, Take Some Pills With Your Coke, Its Hyserical
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 106 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.43 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 41.13 Kb