Suggestion.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:55 - 03 Jul 2005    Post subject: Suggestion. Reply with quote

Bazza - Has he always been like this?

By like this I mean karma bashing anyone who disagree's with him or touches the thumb down post to one of his posts.

Tobyr.....me....dodsi.....mike....

Take a look at his karma that he has given out...

His posts are abusive (recently, ever since I noticed him) and to be honest, he now just comes on to give others negative karma. Confused

I can't help thinking he should be out there doing other more constructive things...and by booting him, maybe it will help him find better things to do with his time...Wink

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 13:01 - 03 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he needs to take the internet a little less seriously.

Jesus loves him but everyone else thinks he is a cunt.

Oh and I will put money on him marking this post as abusive.

Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!

PostPosted: 17:36 - 03 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he's been doing a bit of karma bashing, the Karma bot will soon take action and he'll get an unpleasant suprise.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:23 - 03 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've been told he's like this full stop so I don't know why he's still around to be honest.

I've had the same treatment as him, i.e karma reduced to 3 blobs from 5. Although I am not fussed what karma I have, I don't really want to get booted for a reason only known to bazza Confused

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 18:27 - 03 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO Bazza should be banned, if Dr Nick etc were banned for what they did and bazza seems to be twice as worse, then ban him Thumbs Up

He seems an up-his-own-arse twat anyway IMO as he NEVER has a good word to say about anything Rolling Eyes and if you look at his profile all he ever does is karma bash people Rolling Eyes

/me waits for him to karma bash all my posts Laughing

Nath
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:15 - 03 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about banning him as i've not payed that much attention(though I did notice a fair few, how shall we say, 'blunt' posts). However I think the Karma bot could do with being a bit sharper on picking up revenge ratings.

Several times i've noticed people give me boring ratings, and then when I look I rated one of their posts negatively a few days earlier. Fair enough 'boring' is subjective and people's opinions on it are far-ranging, but it's not too hard to notice revenge ratings.

eg. If someone negatively rates a post by a person whom had previously rated them negatively, and no-one else had negatively rated this post, it counts against them. You could also factor in how often they give out negative ratings to other people to make it more accurate at spotting revenge-ratings(ie I rate loads of people negatively so if it's quite possible I could give out a negative rating to someone as outlined above that genuinely wasn't revenge; the numbers game).

It could also work to stop 'buddy'-ratings, where one person A makes a post that person B rates positively, and person B then makes a post saying much they liked the first post, and then person A rates that post positively! Also, it should spot if someone's created a thread, and then dishes out positive ratings to anyone who's posted in it, cus that really pisses me off as well Mad

Oh and the limit on the number of ratings you can give out per day should be increased, because I hate having to ration my usage of ratings... It's adictive Very Happy

ps, the usage of the word 'swingarm' should adversly affect Karma as well, because it's clearly a silly americanism.

(yes, i'm finished now Laughing )
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 273 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1