Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

MotoX bits in Bristol

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

meyrick
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:30 - 26 Jan 2005    Post subject: MotoX bits in Bristol Reply with quote

I'm after some brush guards I can bodge onto my bike to cut down on the wind chill to my hands. I have some on order from an internet company but they have been out of stock for over a month and they keep fobbing me off. I'd like to find some locally so I can cancel the order.

Fowlers and Hein Gericke don't carry them, but I believe there is a more MotoX orientated shop somewhere in Bristol...but I have forgotten the name and can find no trace of them.

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated Very Happy

Paul Smile

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 18:33 - 26 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meredith Motocross or something. Over in Bedminster (I think). I'm pretty sure that are others in the vicinity of Bristol. Have you tried Yell.com?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

meyrick
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:40 - 26 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahaa, that may be the one, cheers! Thumbs Up I searched Yell.com for all motorcycle related places in Bristol and I didn't turn up much. I think I got the category wrong. Just checked it for Meredith and up it came so I will dig deeper. Thanks for the lead Very Happy

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 18:43 - 26 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.racespec.co.uk will deliver some to you within 3 days of ordering.... I'd be very suprised if they took longer Smile I used race spec for most bits and they haven't let me down yet - genuinely good prices and service too.

meyrick
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:45 - 26 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, I'll be having a look there too Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 195 days between these two posts...

knockout_bar
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:56 - 10 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meridith have loads of (mx) bikes, but their accessories are limited. Have you tried HRS? They had a few hand guards in there, under £20 if I remember correctly.

Where abouts are you in Bristol and what do you ride?

"egg flied lice" - R6jonny (inspired by McGee) Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

silent
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:15 - 16 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah there is a motocross orientated shop in bristol, never been in it but it sure has alot of motocross bikes ourtside and in it... may be able to help you. just follow the main road through brislington on the way into bristol, after the t junction with traffic lights you go down a hill and there is a pedestrian crossing just after it on the left is the shop, cant miss it...

Andy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 229 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1