BCF: Bike Chat Forums

ally pally

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

Evilbob
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 01:29 - 31 Jan 2003    Post subject: ally pally Reply with quote

Was well up for going 2morow(2day now Smile and well thinking it could be hazzardus but the web cams in london look like all the roads are clear.

Will it be on/open?????????

will i make it there, not that botherd about riding my dt slowly down A5 as it ant that far and if its clear enough in london then should be alright and its my only free day Sad

Question Question Question Question Question Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Mad Mad Embarassed Embarassed Question Question
arrrrrrr either that or pop round the m25 and get train from potters bar
OR STAY AT HOME??????
arrrrrrr probly go for the last option when i stick my head out the door 2morow..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 01:41 - 31 Jan 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

i reckon it'll take a wee while to melt, but main roads should be fine - it's just the residential streets with no traffic that are all snowed up.

give it a couple of hours in the morning to let the rush hour clear it, and you'll probably be cool.

kev
I Hump Things

PostPosted: 03:25 - 31 Jan 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

bendy and me are going on today which is friday if you want to tag along your more than welcome
20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Evilbob
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 21:26 - 31 Jan 2003    Post subject: show Reply with quote

Arrrrrrrrrr cack should have come with ya i was to meet an old mate from kent and he couldnt get there in the end cos of the stupid trains so gave up Sad

Had a blinder of a day in the snow dt50 rolling with back wheel spinning something u would never see Shocked and car drivers seemed amused.

Then down track managed to go down a dogey hill at an angle and had to bail and am now hurting alot Crying or Very sad but was worth while.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 84 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1