Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anyone know German?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 15:58 - 02 Feb 2003    Post subject: Anyone know German? Reply with quote

If so, can you tnaslate me this please? Roughly will do, it dont need to be exact.

Quote:
Verkaufe sehr gut erhaltenen ATHENA 190ccm Tuningzylinder + Kolben und Zylinderfußdichtung sowie die dazugehörigen Kolbenringe.(Zylinderkopfdichtung ist leider nicht enthalten)

Der Komplette Satz wurde einmal eingebaut und getestet, lief einwandfrei.

Nur war dann leider die Zylinderkopfdichtung undicht. Habe den Zylinder leider auch nicht wirklich Dicht gekriegt!!

Zylinder ist erst ein paar Hundert Meter gelaufen und noch in einem sehr gutem Zustand (siehe Bilder)

Außerdem ist der Zylinder + Kolben ein wenig modifiziert worden, hier ein kleiner Auszug der durchgeführten Tuningarbeiten:

Auslass poliert, Trennwand geschärft, überströmer gedremelt und 120er Kreuzschliff, Überströmer-Trennwand geschärft, Kanalfensterkanten nochmal nachbearbeitet..
Zylinderfuß gekürzt (steht voll im Einlassbereich, verengt den um 50% !!!!!!)

Stützkanal geweitet und angepasst...

Kolben hat ein Kolbenfenster erhalten und so längere Einlasszeit.

Der komplette Satz ist also voll funktionstüchtig, man muss nur den Zylinderkopf dicht kriegen:!!!

NP:281€

Ebay übernehme wie immer ich, bei Sofort kauf übernehme ich versicherten Versand von 7€, ansonsten übernimmt der Käufer Versandkosten!!

Beachtet bitte auch meine weiteren Auktionen um Porto zu Sparen und holt euch die besten Tuning Teile die derzeit auf dem Markt verfügbar sind.

In Kombination mit meinem 35er Mikuni Vergaser sowie dem RAMAIR Tuningluftfilter und der Jolly Moto Racing-Komplettanlage von meinen anderen Auktionen ist eine Leistungsteigerung von bis zu 50% möglich!! Das sind dann um die 40PS!!!

Bei Fragen stehe ich euch gerne zur Verfügung.

zaknafien

PostPosted: 16:02 - 02 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 190cc bore kit for the nsr eh?

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 16:03 - 02 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

consider it done Smile

"Sales very well received ATHENA 190ccm Tuningzylinder + is not contained of pistons and cylinder foot seal as well as the pertinent Kolbenringe.(Zylinderkopfdichtung unfortunately) The complete sentence was inserted once and tested, ran perfectly. Then unfortunately the cylinder head gasket was only leaky. The cylinder unfortunately also really close did not gekriegt!! Cylinder ran only a few hundred meters and still in a very good condition (see pictures) In addition the cylinder was modified + piston a little, here a small excerpt of the accomplished Tuningarbeiten: Discharge opening polished, partition sharpened, practicing first Romans gedremelt and 120er kreuzschliff, rushing over he partition sharpened, channel window edges again works over again. Zylinderfuss shortened (stands fully in the inlet range, narrows around 50%!!!!!!) Supporting channel widened and adapted... Piston received a piston window and so longer inlet time. The complete sentence is thus fully functionally, one must only the cylinder head closely wars:!!! NP:281? Ebay takes over like always I, with immediately purchase takes over I insured dispatch of 7?, otherwise the buyer forwarding expenses takes over!! Considered please also my further auctions around postage to saving and you the best Tuning of parts gets on the market at present is available. In combination with my 3ër Mikuni carburetor as well as the RAM AIR Tuningluftfilter and the Jolly Moto Racing Komplettanlage of my other auctions is possible a Leistungsteigerung of up to 50%!! Those are then around the 40PS!!! With questions I am to you gladly at the disposal. "

hope that helps
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:04 - 02 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn it, too fast for me, i just stuck it through babelfish as well Razz

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 16:06 - 02 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 17:45 - 02 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance that anyone can get it done a little more accuratly than that? i.e. so that is makes sense??

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 12:48 - 03 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gimme a day Col, my flat mate is doing German degree.

I'll pass it on to him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 12:56 - 03 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers 'bella! Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 87 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1