BCF: Bike Chat Forums

suzuki t50

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 21:25 - 27 Mar 2003    Post subject: suzuki t50 Reply with quote

P reg suzuki ts50, reasonable condition, good tyres, new chain and sprokets.

New front and rear break pads.

A bit of rust here and there, tear in seat (but not huge) couple of scratches other than that all is good.

Bike is road legal mot ends in august i think, tax until october.

open to offers £250 and above please... Also will do a trade if the right bike comes along
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 21:30 - 27 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

interested deffo

but why you sellin it mate, didnt you just get it?

will it offroad? whats top speed on road?
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 00:20 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have had 55mph out of it down hill. However i just put new sprokets on it, the back sproket has two extra teeth so it excellerates alot quicker (and wheelies easier) but top end is a bit slower.

Im selling it because i want a bigger bike since i recently past my test Twisted Evil

And yes im sure it would off road quite nicely, not as well as a 125cc but im sure its good for some jumps etc Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi

PostPosted: 10:02 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike ill speak to my brother, as he wants a bike.
And this could be ideal.

I could get ride of my scoot, buy that of you, and then my bro can give me the money for it when he wants.

Did you get all the little bits a piece fixed on it, like the brake pads/shoes clutch lever etc...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 14:29 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep i fitted them yesturday Smile it took me about 2 hours in all as it was relatively simple. The back sproket has two extra teeth so it absolutely flys. I took it for a spin earlier and it doesnt look like the top speed has been affected too much, maybe 2 or 3 MPH slower.

Scotty
Scooter Boi

PostPosted: 14:52 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

what you did just the chain and sprockets or you done the whole lot?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 15:46 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done the whole lot. The clutch lever was a 5 minute job, so were the rear breaks (since i had to take the rear wheel off anyway) front breaks were a bit more tricky because the nipples on the cable were a pain to get back into the bit at the bottom and actual lever.

Scotty
Scooter Boi

PostPosted: 16:42 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

what so the bike actually brakes now? lol Wink

Oh spoke to my brother about it, and compared it to other TS50's on the market.
his definetly interested, its just coming up with the £250, as his still 15, (16 in nov)
I was saying at £250 , realistically to get your self on the road it'll cost him about £700.

But i was saying its a pretty much bargin at that price. providing its not gonna blow up. oh and whats the milege on the bike mike? service history (if any)

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 17:32 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

13500km although its not genuine since its been on the back wheel for most of the time i have owned it Razz

no service history although im sure that it has been serviced in the past since it runs so sweetly Smile

Scotty
Scooter Boi

PostPosted: 18:01 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talked to parent etc..and providing the deal is...

As long as i can get rid of the scoot, say £400 then i can buy that of you and leave it in the garage till my bro turns 16 (in a few months) then he can sort out the money to be swapped over etc...

are you ina rush to see it mike?
as i know you use it for college etc...

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 18:18 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

No rush to sell it, not until i get my next bike which will be within the next couple of months i hope! The ts is still useful to me so i wouldnt want to see it go too soon since its my only transport too and from college at the min.

Ant
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:32 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

newbie wrote:
13500km although its not genuine since its been on the back wheel for most of the time i have owned it Razz

Thats why scotty wants it!! not for his brother atall!! Laughing

Scotty
Scooter Boi

PostPosted: 18:56 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yeh course i'm gonna have a blast on it.
Take it to college, and over sutton park!! Wink
Should be fun but the poor suspension will take a knackering!! hehe

cheers for that mike, ill get back to you on it, well ill keep you posted anyway..

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 19:45 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

my memory was never much cop mate, but what happened to your RS?
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 20:19 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, Im guessin that its never been thrashed then? Wink

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 22:41 - 28 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rs has a broken clutch cable and it possibly needs new piston rings Sad So its off the road for the time being.

Quote:
Mike, Im guessin that its never been thrashed then?

Now would i thrash a cheap 50cc wheelying machine? cause not Twisted Evil I was testing to see how light it was the other day so i was leaning it as far as it would go to see if i could pull it up... guess what happened Rolling Eyes yep it landed on its side, no damage though so all is good Smile Its alot heavier than it looks!

This bike is truely unbreakable, i recommend the good old TS50 to anyone Smile

Scotty
Scooter Boi

PostPosted: 11:04 - 29 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

i recommend you drop £50 of the price for telling me you just dropped it... lol

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 19:30 - 29 Mar 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

neah i should add £50 since its added charracter to the bike.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 34 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1