Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Your 'Other Projects'?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

DucatiEVO
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:16 - 01 Feb 2006    Post subject: Your 'Other Projects'? Reply with quote

Just wondered what other 'projects' people are working on.

Something tucked up in the garage perhaps, that you tinker on till the early hours! Very Happy

I've always fancied a Mini-Truck with a V8, so I'm building this Mazda pickup over the crappy months. Keeps me outta trouble Wink

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 19:19 - 01 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

RC Car, haven't done much to it lately really as working on other stuff but this little baby is pretty sweet, it just breaks all the time Laughing

https://www.onewheelonly.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/stampede1.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnny GSX-R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:27 - 01 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

DucatiEvo,
BASTARD!

Looks like you'll be cruuuuzin this summer.

I believe the TOYOTA Supra LSD back end is an easy swap on the Mazda AND the rims will fir the front too so you can have them all matching.

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:30 - 01 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No photos unfortunately, lost the camera, but I've made an MP3 server out of an old Marantz amplifier. Bought an LED screen for track display, soldered it in, bought a remote sensor but haven't fitted that yet, got a 160GB hard drive which is in there with all the songs, and it's linked to the laptop via a network port so I can control it from there. I haven't linked up the power button yet though, so it has to be turned on with a screwdriver. Laughing

DucatiEVO
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:35 - 01 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I believe the TOYOTA Supra LSD back end is an easy swap on the Mazda AND the rims will fir the front too so you can have them all matching

Cheers for the info Johnny XX, already got an Atlas axle on the back with LSD, have new Azev 'Type-A' wheels (9x16 & 7.5x16) to go on when it's finished, those sil-autos are on it while I roll it about etc. Thumbs Up

KLR600
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:53 - 01 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Wishes I was cool and could build cars/high tech electronical things.

I guess my projects are musical. I'm in 2 bands at the moment and I'm currently in the process of writing and recording the first album for one of them and practicing for gigs with the other. Hoping to be out and gigging in both bands around April sometime Very Happy.

mrchips
World Chat Champion

Last project was my 125 but finished it at the start of the month.

I'm on the lookout for something else once my bank balance recovers. Wouldn't mind a 1275 mini.

TimC
Nova Slayer

im making a cbr600 engined race car with 3 other guys at my university, not sure itl work but wer giving it a go! Thumbs Up

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 22:16 - 01 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My track bike that im building up from scratch. Scary thing is ive spent more on paint than i have on the whole bike itself and its nearly complete. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

m99dws
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:36 - 01 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a great deal at the moment actually.

Apart from working on this:

https://www.dawes-it.com/content/stein.jpg

Wheh I'm finished working on this one I'll start another! Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

craigs23
Mr Muscle

PostPosted: 22:40 - 01 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always doing other projects, mostly non-bike related, as long as the payment/deadline is agreeable.

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 23:11 - 01 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always wanted to take a VW pickup (looks like a mk2 golf) and fit it up with a gti suspension system and gti engine etc.

Good luck with the mazda.

Got a shitty 89 mitsi colt in the drive, might fit a turbo engine in her one day Shocked
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 87 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1