Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The Muslim cartoons (LINKED)Not displayed here

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

Knowlsey
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 20:16 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: The Muslim cartoons (LINKED)Not displayed here Reply with quote

https://michellemalkin.com/archives/004413.htm

some of you were wondering what they were, so av put a link rather than the pics themselves, stops the mods getting any grief

Last edited by Knowlsey on 03:10 - 06 Feb 2006; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:33 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. 4 is funny as f*ck.

mchaggis
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:02 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a farce. Obviously I don't understand the significance of all of the cartoons, but they're hardly inflammatory imo. What a bunch of over-reacting eejits. They seem to take themselves far too seriously, based on those. How many of these protesters do you think have actually seen those cartoons, or are they just blindly following because their mullahs tell them to? Brick Wall
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:29 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cartoonists in papers have been taking the piss out of everyone for years, why the sudden uproar?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 22:35 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is also a widely accepted fact that the prophet Mohammed had a ginger beard (dyed or otherwise) which is why some Muslims use henna in their beards. The cartoon has a black one.

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:11 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

so mohamed is realy stinkwheel's avatar with a beard. Laughing

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 23:21 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original offending cartoons were actually printed last september - and yet the row has only just blown up. One story I have read in a British newspaper actually states that muslim envoys from europe went around the middle east with copies of the cartoons showing them to dignitaries - and suddenly we have a crisis. Weird eh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The View Askew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:54 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:
Cartoonists in papers have been taking the piss out of everyone for years, why the sudden uproar?

Because muslims can't take a joke for SHIT Middle Finger Twisted Evil Middle Finger

Knowlsey
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 03:09 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

what gets me is they are shouting fuck freedom of speech and all that shit, well correct me if i am wrong, but holding plackards above ya head with writting on them counts as freedom of speach aswell doesnt it DOH
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Wooly R6
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:01 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should print them off, laminate them and nail them on the door of the nearest fucking mosque!!!! Thumbs Up

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:46 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooly R6 wrote:
we should print them off, laminate them and nail them on the door of the nearest fucking mosque!!!! Thumbs Up

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Rob W
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:00 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck muslims.

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:04 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that really what all the fuss is about!?

What a joke!

Laughing

CoronaBoner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:30 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

like barry says, what a complete load of shite this whole thing is..... crying over cartoons...

Cluck cluck chicken

matt89
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 19:22 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bloke that dressed as a suicide bomber has released a statement apoligising 2 the familys that were killed by suicide bombers. Rolling Eyes

Knowlsey
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 01:57 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi wrote:
matt89 wrote:
the bloke that dressed as a suicide bomber has released a statement apoligising 2 the familys that were killed by suicide bombers. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, and it sounded so sincere. Liar

yeeha, a pinnochio smilie, I could use that one, right wheres me photobucket

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 02:06 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry_MC21 wrote:
Is that really what all the fuss is about!?

What a joke!

Laughing

Actually, while those were the cartoons printed by the danish newspaper in october, there were 3 others that were fairly offensive even by non-muslim standards.

A delegation of conservative danish immans decided that as they hadn't got the desired response from the danish government, they would go on a tour of the middle east showing their portfolio of 15 cartoons around - and forgetting to mention that only 12 had ever been printed.

Essentially, the whole situation has been orchestrated by fundamentalist elements within the muslim 'community'. However, it is only the volatile nature of islamic group behaviour that has allowed them to exploit so many people to such violent effect.

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 02:17 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did put that also in one of the other posts Mr James but i, buggered if i can find it now with all the other posts floating around.

Thumbs Up

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 02:52 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

daz|n00by wrote:
I did put that also in one of the other posts Mr James but i, buggered if i can find it now with all the other posts floating around.

Thumbs Up

Same here, it's starting to get a little confusing!

Edit - Oh, and Daz, I think we've known each other long enough for you to call me James Wink

Mister James is for underlings and Yardies.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 102 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1