Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anyone here own/used or opinions on a Honda CRM 125?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

space
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 12:06 - 25 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put some ideas on your other post in general chat. Cheers goes so sweet now,have to watch back wheel in the wet on roads, tho it has enduro tyres prob why. I have a French pdf on the bike.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

T1z3R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:20 - 31 Dec 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you send me your pdf if its not too big?

got mine back on the road and its great Thumbs Up
did more miles this afternoon than i've done everyday added together since i got it over a week ago Very Happy

i've got a few wee things still to sort like the instrument lights and the temp guage but i'll do them on monday before work on tuesday.

i've also discovered the grips aren't very secure so could do with replacing...are yours standard or after-market?

space
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 22:00 - 01 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got renthal grips. Its too big to email, you'll have to pm the bloke on here who does all the manuals, i also managed to get hold of a owners manual on the bike. Tryin to find a larger rear sprocket has been hard Crying or Very sad I currently have a 40 tooth on the back and aint much use off road.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

T1z3R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:14 - 02 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

space wrote:
I can email you the french pdf manual on it tho its 14mb!

you posted this above Question go on...be a mate Mr. Green

space
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 12:48 - 02 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

But i tried and my limit is 10mb so cant so you'll have to speak to manual bloke here

T1z3R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:55 - 02 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

fair enough.

petrolhead
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 14:28 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: i own a crm125 1996 mdl Reply with quote

ive had my crm 125r on the road now for a few months and has been excellent, before i put it on the road i brought it from a bloke who had used it for farm use just to ride acroos fields. afrter i got it home i stripped it comletely dwn to the frame and cleaned every single bit with degreaser. the results where outstanding. the bike has never done me wrong and was a fantastic purchase for me, as im only 17 and is a great fun bike to have on the road. hope u enjoy ur crm as much as i do. petrolhead Smile

T1z3R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:06 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to see someone else has one Thumbs Up

mines just back on the road after having the top end done and new swingarm pivot bolt, bearings and bush.

it was totally stripped also but not cleaned as well as it could have been due to being too eager to get it back on the road.

does anyone have any photos showing how the wiring harness is routed around the frame as i wasnt present when it was removed and its fouling the steering a bit on full lock?

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:28 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

You can split the document into two 7 meg archives (Go to www.rablabs.com & download WinRAR for your respective operating system).

Right click on the manual, click 'Add to Archive', select Best Compression and where it says Split to volumes, bytes, enter "7340032". Press ok and you will have to files with 'part1' and 'part2' on the end,

Email these files in a seperate email, the recipeint needs to download winrar as well, highlight the two files on the desktop, and then click extract to put the file back together.

Best regards,

Toby

T1z3R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:35 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toby R wrote:
Hi,

You can split the document into two 7 meg archives (Go to www.rablabs.com & download WinRAR for your respective operating system).

Right click on the manual, click 'Add to Archive', select Best Compression and where it says Split to volumes, bytes, enter "7340032". Press ok and you will have to files with 'part1' and 'part2' on the end,

Email these files in a seperate email, the recipeint needs to download winrar as well, highlight the two files on the desktop, and then click extract to put the file back together.

Best regards,

Toby

thanks for that...got the manual already but it doesnt show harness routing Sad

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:00 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

T1z3R wrote:
thanks for that...got the manual already but it doesnt show harness routing Sad

No problem, Now you know for the future Smile

space
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 15:02 - 11 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should come up around the right hand side of the frame if looking forward,around the head stock, sold my CRM now, but saw another one in paper and bought it! tho might sell this one as its time for 250!

petrolhead
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 16:33 - 18 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOW DO U GET A PIC UNDER UR NAME TO FIT , FINALLY GOT SUM PICS OF MY BIEK WOT U THINK?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 84 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2